LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Defining Diaper Moments

D_Rainger

1. Earliest diaper memory.

Changed by my mother around 2-3 years old. I also vividly remember potty training.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers

4-5 years old. I always felt strange around them and babies wearing them, kinda like I was to cool for it. I remember having an erection when I found leftovers in the house then. Totally involuntary.

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings

None regarding people. Have seen a few depends pads in the trash from time to time. If I do encounter a real life ab or dl, I would probably give them a handshake and tell them that I always looked forward to the day I would meet my own kind.

4. Times you have been caught or exposed

Never been caught outright wearing. I have been outed when bank statements come in. The closet I came legitimately was when I stumbled across a bag of vintage diapers. I paid cash but forgot to shred the receipt.

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else

Parents after recovering from surgery...totally not fair!! They didn't understand and feels it's thief fault. Told one of my best friends and she was ok with it. With my parents is not a popular topic of discussion. My father cares but more or less turns a blind eye. I told my psychologist as well and he was great full I had the courage to tell him.

6. The first time you wore

Legitimately? I was 13. Depends pull ups.

7. The first time you bought

23 years old. Dry 24/7 when they first came out.

8. Discovering that there are others like you

12 years old. Dpf.com. Thanks tommy for not making me feel alone.

9. Being ridiculed

Asked occasionally by my mother if I still "use those things". It's not really being ridiculed but it makes me uncomfortable. I don't go around asking about my parents sexcapades.

I Began being intrested in diapers when i was 6 years old- my best and only freind was 4 years old, one day while i was over at her house she said to me

"lets go take some of my cousins diapers to wear" i wasnt shocked by the idea, but was pretty happy about it, we ran downstairs and dug thru the diaper bag

and grabbed 2 diapers and ran back up to her bedroom and locked the door and put them on, what we did in them exactly i dont recall, but

we spent the day in them before i had to go home.

This became our everyday playtime, she was more like a sister to me, we spent everyday together playing in diapers, keeping it "hush hush" from her family or mine.

by the time i was 7 and she was 5 we began urinating them, we investing in 2 life sized stuffed animals to play "house with" and we would each beg our moms

to buy us diapers and baby clothes for our "babies" we would put one diaper on them, then end up wearing the rest, if we urinated in the diapers, we would

snatch a can of moutin dew to dump in them and cover it up saying "look mom! we made our babies pee"

we were smart lil kids and pretty sneaky too- i think we both realized the "taboo" of it all.

I was a bed wetter until about 10 years old, and I wore goodnites for it. At 12, I found some left over goodnites. I realized that I had the urge to wear them, which I resisted at first. I didn't understand why I felt that way. Eventually I tried them, and wet them. Then years went by where I thought I was doing something wrong and that I needed to stop, but around 16 or 17 (I'm not quite sure) I began to accept it. I also managed to keep it a secret from everyone. I have no idea how that worked out. To this day, the only people who know are people I've met online, which isn't the same as telling someone in person. The first diapers I bought were a sample pack of Bambino Bellisimo. I bought them my freshman year of college.