LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Defining Diaper Moments

D_Rainger

Well i don't have memories from when i was a child, it took me Quiteawhile to like them, No sightings other than other people like me at the Urologist,never Hidden so Caught or exposed does not apply, all my Friends Employees And Family Member Know, The First time i wore was when i was in the hospital and i started wetting day and night a Urologist was brought in and ran a scope up and ran me through every embarrassing annoyinying test in the book finally diagnosing me with BPH and Incontinenece the first time i bought was called up the Medical Surgical Supply Place i deal with gave them my diagnosis codes they of course had my insurance on file they called the Doctor for Verification and gave me the choice of Attends 10 with waistband and three tapes per side or Prevail with 1 tape i said i tape i'll go with the Attends 10 and wore those for years until my paralysis and then i needed a diaper with Velcro but they where all considered "premium" and not covered so i found one that was the same price as Attends but nobody who had a Medline account in my region carried the brief or would order it so i did the only thing i could do i opened my own Medline Dealer/Distributor account and would have the briefs Drop shipped from the warehouse directly to me,which to this day is how i buy my Medline products its cheaper that way to ! and i guess you could say my earliest diaper memory was in my uro's office in the hospital when he pulled out a red rubber catheter and a Hospital diaper like the one i had on and raised the catheter and said three times a day with massage and then holds up the diaper and says day and night all the time change as needed i wrote for 8 a day let me know if to much or to little.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stephdiapered

Defining Diaper Moments

At the risk of being redundant or re-hashing old posts, I thought I might start this thread in the DL section.

There are circumstances and experiences that define us as Diaper Lovers. I thought it would be interesting if we shared some of these moments in our lives to help us understand ourselves and also each other in our community.

Here are some things that might be considered defining moments:

There are probably many other things that constitute defining moments, I would be interested to hear what they are.

-D R

I am not going to answer all the questions because my defining moment is being exposed on Fetlife by my Master posting photos of me this week because I never had the guts to come out and admit what I am.

My earliest memory of my attraction to nappies has to be when I was asleep. I was at my grans house asleep when I dreamt about seeing my mum putting a bag of nappies in the cupboard, I think it must have been something from the past with my younger brother or something.

Anyway when I woke up I instantly went looking everywhere for these nappies. Naturally they had gone because we had grown up and I was 10. But as I grew up I kept looking, at home and the shop. Eventually I went online, good ol' dial-up, and would search pharmacy and baby nappies to see pictures. That's when I found out about the do community.

Just seems weird to me it started with a dream lol

I had a lot of contact with diapers as youth.

Earliest diaper memory - after months of threats for wetting and messing myself, my mother put me back in diapers at age 5. They were huggies, and I remember her picking me up from a friends house with them in the back seat and saying they were for me.

First time I realised I liked them - Around the same time as answer 1. There was another time I was put in diapers by a friends mom that I think cemented it.

First sightings - Actually a friend confided in me that he wore diapers as well shortly after most of my school found out I wore in kindergarten. We never spoke of it again. Also back in about 91' or 92, when Pull ups were being introduced to the world, and me as I was made to wear them when I was 9 for a few years (Goodnites too, in their early stages), I remember actually at a pharmacy when my mom was shopping and buying pull ups for me and there was man there (around 50 years in age) buying adult diapers, and the cashier was the cute 30 something woman, and I remember the conversation going on and on with the word diaper coming up often. That was another point when I became into them.

Times I was ever exposed - Too many to even list. I've been exposed about it many times in my life in many different ways, inquire further for specifics as I said they'res too many to list.

Told or confessed - again, too many times and too circumstantial. I was put back into diapers as a kid, and other kids knew. I was put into Pull ups and Goodnites and other kids knew. And as a teen and adult I was caught with diapers and on the internet talking about diapers by so many different people, and people knew of my past in diapers so it almost wasnt a shock. I've been caught by people at work and other friends. Some have reacted, some not.

First time I wore - I went into Huggies at age 5, pull ups at age 8 or 9, and Goodnites at age 11. I bought my own Attends at age 14 with paper route money and the rest is pretty much history.

Discovering others- this came at age 14 when my family got the internet and the first thing I looked up was diapers. The internet was primitive back then and it took a bit to get me around to adult diapers and the community around them, but when I found it it made a huge impact on my life.

Being ridiculed - Don't know where to begin with this one. Once as a kid I was diapered by a friends mom and that was it. The next day everyone at school found out and I was laughed at over this for years. About the time this died down, it was on with the pull ups around grade 4 and 5 and I was picked on relentlessly for that and then beaten up in high school for years over wearing Goodnites.

Guest stephdiapered

I share your story partially harmony93. I was the only one in the immediate neighbourhood to have to wear diapers at night and often in the day. The Internet broughtsome freedom

• Like 1
Guest stephdiapered

Before September 11, I passed through a metal detector at the airport and it buzzed--forgot to clear my coat pocket. I was patted down and the guard mostly definitely tocuhed my diapered waist. She must have felt something and I was so scared but it was just a pat down

Guest stephdiapered

It wa only once I forgot my best friend was coming over. The door was unlocked (Dad was downstairs) and she walked through the house and entered my room. Mom had just finished changing me and my changing board, cream, wipes and nappy packages were all exposed.

I've mentioned some of this in my blog, but I guess I can divulge more.

Have I ever got teased? Yes, by my sister and the neighboor girl over summer vacation when I was about 13. It sucked.

Have I ever gotten caught? My parents caught me a few times until I left the house at 21. Never told why I should stop, just told to stop and get rid of my supplies.

I guess what sealed the deal for me as far as being a DL was the first time I tried on a Large Goodnite. (Green package) I've had access to the baby diapers and pull-ups, but they didn't give me the "coverage" I wanted. After I tried those, it was decided. Yes, I still bought the Pullups, Pampers, and Luvs, but those were my favorites, especially when the XL came out. Nowadays theL/XL fit but are tight. (Motivation to get active perhaps?)

Unusual sightings? Not during childhood, but as I got older, I've seen some kids wearing pull-ups of some kind. Ages ranged from 4-7. Now, I see it once in a blue moon, an older kid making their way to the pool. I also hear about the adults that wear from housekeepers complaining.

For "defining" moments, there are the usual milestones, such as first diaper, first purchase of adult diapers, first time wearing/using out of your house, first time telling someone etc. What I find more interesting and revealing are the milestones that pass without you noticing them - the ones that you only spot retrospectively. For example:

• Like 1