LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huge Population Of Ab/dl's In The World Today!

It always amazes me lately to see the huge population of the AB/DL community in the world today. People from all walks of life and all kinds of backgrounds are into this lifestyle. It must be shocking to the incontinent sufferer who first searches the 'Net for adult diapers and finds links to the AB/DL sites we all frequent :D .

I went into a new medical supply store for the first time yesterday to buy some Attends. I got to the counter with my 2 bags and the lady behind it asks me if I will be billing this seperate to some other party. I say that they are for me and I will be buying them now. She goes on to say that she has used Attends before and they are a great product. I tell her that I have been using them for quite some time and I know how good they perform. She goes on to say that she needed them for a couple of months after the birth of her daughter. I thought about it afterward as I was driving home, two young people discussing the merits of adult diapers in normal everyday conversation.

How cool is that.

Needless to say, I will be buying my diapers from there for a while.

you know even in the 8 years I have been interested in this I have seen a dramatic change in the community. Weve grown a lot and starting to get some attention from the media even (good or not I dont know) like on CSI they had an episode with an AB and I remeber seeing an AB on ER a few years ago.

Thinks are going good.