LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage Forum

DailyDi

See, the thing is that I don't have any interest in tying myself up... it's more that I have fantasies about being at the mercy of somebody else. The thought of self bondage doesn't really appeal to me, although maybe I'll try it just to see how I feel.

I know that feeling. Mommie and I play at home a lot. and when she ties me up and makes me helpless.....*swoon*....."yes, mommie, anything you want mommie"

I'm not into self bondage much either. Although, I can't say I haven't done it and enjoyed it. There have been times when I needed it and mommie wasn't around for whatever reason (at work, out of town, etc.) so I just did it. I let my imagination take over and pretended it was someone else doing it.

Mommie on the other hand, is just a bondage slut *giggles*. When she is in the mood to be tied up, she doesn't care if it's me, some one else, or herself doing it as long as it happens.

Well you need to use your imagination when your always by yourself, if I had someone to tie or chain me it would be wonderful, but when your alone you have to make do, if you don't you will never get off.

And I get off quite frequently, but then again I'v always been a do it yourself kind of guy.

And at this age no one is lineing up, if you catch my drift, people just see your age and have nothing to do with you, they think your, old fat and feeble, but they don't see a lively little guy who would like freinds to have fun with.

Well you need to use your imagination when your always by yourself, if I had someone to tie or chain me it would be wonderful, but when your alone you have to make do, if you don't you will never get off.

And I get off quite frequently, but then again I'v always been a do it yourself kind of guy.

And at this age no one is lineing up, if you catch my drift, people just see your age and have nothing to do with you, they think your, old fat and feeble, but they don't see a lively little guy who would like freinds to have fun with.

I've seen people older than you at fetish/baby parties, and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Not every woman into BDSM is 25 years old. ;)

Beth

It would be nice I tried to join a local BDSM club, but I was rejected, I'm not sure if it was my age or the fact I mentioned diapers, so I didn't bother to try again.

Well I'v been doing this so long by myself, I don't know how I would react, or even like playing with others...

Who the heck do the BDSM community think they are that they have the right to reject somebody? That's almost as bad as getting the shaft form a balloonist. Screw em, form your own club, with gambling and hookers, in fact screw the gambling and screw the club

p.s. thanks ahead of tiem for anyone who got the reference.

• 1 month later...

it is sad to say that the BDSM groups here in northeast PA aren't into diapered folks. I was coached by a good friend within the lifestyle (is a slave and baby) who told me not to say anything about "diapers" until I get totally accepted by the group. BDSM fetish combined with diapers seems so relative, I don't understand the "hang-up"; spanking, ropes, chains and other forms of restraints enhance each genre of fetish play/life? I'll just bide my time until a mutual understanding play partner surfaces.

Huggie :biker_h4h: