LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage Forum

DailyDi

One of th fetishes I am most interested in exploring is bondage. Love the idea of being thickly diapered, bound and gagged and totally at the will of a dom. So, I figured I'd make a palce for me, and any other subs/doms to discuss the topic.

I'm a Top, as my nick implies. 48 years old, been doing Domination in real life since about 1995.

Pretty much a diaper festishist before then. My mother reintroed me to them back in 63. unished me for spotting my pants with urine at age four-this was horrible. I think I did it twice-and she went raging off to the nieghbors with me in tow to get a birdeye cloth diaper from the nighbor lady. The little boy neighbor was still just out of his at the time-I can still remember playing with him in his sandbox. So anyhow,she's threatening to put me out on the curb in them-like her friend did to "frankie", whoever the hell he was. And I'm all freaking out over this-It was like the first time I was in them-guess I can't remember much before then. I'm whining about being good and all to get out of them, looking down through the railing upstairs, and I reach down and touch my little cock through that lovely soft thick fabric-and it was electric. That was it, lifelong addiction. Fast forward twenty years later-Topguy finds bdsm and abkingdom. Bound girls in diapers, strange women who submit to it. Um, wait-WONDERFUL women who submit to it-get off on it. Gonna go get me some of that-and so I did. I went through the usual mainstream bdsm stuff, learning bondage and sensation play from other people in the Seattle area. And eventually attracted a girlfriend or two-that liked my style. And in the spirit of comprise,I got some of what I wanted-and they did too. Looking back I wondered how I managed it sometimes.

The simple answer was simply,"Being a man with an imagination that could be made into realiity. And just being an man, that's all most women really want. Someone they can look up to-,rather than down at.

I like bondage and control with diapers. I'm pretty light and fluffy as a sadist. I like a lot of other things too-it takes a bit of skill to keep someone bound safely.

my favorite topic too!........though in my relationship diapers are used less for bondage purposes and more for a reward..........the humiliation factor is still an important aspect of it.......as is occasionally punishment by being made to stay in a wet diaper when i've really crossed back over from my "little" side to my more adult side...that will actually tick me off completely as i want to be in control when i am in "little" mode and so having control taken from me at that point is a sure fire way to get me angry.....though when you are a slave....anger isn't really recognized as an acceptable emotion.........oo the intricicies....

I love diaper bondage, I wish I could find someone in my area to be my bondage buddy, I can't seem to find anyone who wants to meet, let alone be a bondage buddy.

So if you live near by, and are into bondage, and you need a willing victim, or just a toy to play with I'm here and waiting, just ask....Please!

Sub here... just signed up on Alt myself, unfortunately, all the folks into age play and bondage appear to be far on the other end of California.

*Sigh*

All of the women in my area seem to be ab's. Don't feel too bad. The fun ones all seem to be in like-florida.

I actually do a lot of different bondage. My top favorites are rope and leather. The downside of rope is limited time you can keep someone in it. Also takes a while to take it on and off. I prefer the padded leather cuffs and harness I make myself.

Won't leave marks, and I can easily get someone out of it.

Rope bondage can be a pain. It takes patience and a lot of trust and communication between the top and sub. Although I haven't had issues with extended rope play but my bottoms know that I tie so the more they struggle the tighter it gets. :) I always have a pair of Medical scissors just in case they need out quick. Rope is cheep...

I love the idea of bondage and diapers! To be thickly diaper restrained in some way, or doing it to an ab girl sounds very kinky! :o I like the idea of being handcuffed to a crib and forced to fill my diapers. :crybaby:

Rope bondage can be a pain. It takes patience and a lot of trust and communication between the top and sub. Although I haven't had issues with extended rope play but my bottoms know that I tie so the more they struggle the tighter it gets. :) I always have a pair of Medical scissors just in case they need out quick. Rope is cheep...

A padded metal collar chained to a ring bolt in a wall seems to work. All dressed up-and no place to go. So do dog kennels. Especially when you insert some suppositries before you diaper them and stick them in there. :P

ooo i used to play with a Dominant who could tie tons of different types of knots with rope.........i loved all the hooks and ropes.......if He'd only had other qualities just as good ;)........He did diaper me though........the first person who ever did.........though He didn't do it nearly as well as my Daddy .....

ah memories...

With Daddy....O/our favorite toy is an old dentist chair Daddy bought at a sale....He's covered it in black leather and hooks.........and we have purple rope..........it's bearrie pretty :D......

Just being chained and blindfolded though is one of my favorite things.......i love leather and the smell of leather alone is an incredible turn on........but even more delicious.........is the clink and thunk of the various hooks and connector links and chains.........lol.........i'm prolly the only girl who gets turned on in the chain dept of Home Depot or Lowes........

I love working with leather and metal. Amazing how much stuff a top can accumulate for fun.

I love to make new bondage gear-and new patterns......and girls in bondage and thick cloth diapers look incredibly cute and vulnerable. And you can tickle them and not make a mess.

:roflmao:

after getting involved in BDSM Home depot and lowes never quite looked the same way to me. Tac stores are pretty much the same! Oh lordy the wonderfully stuff they have in tac shops.

~Brian

I know what you mean, I find myself buying something from the bondage, I mean hardwear isle. evertime I go there. as a matter of fact I was there today.

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for diaper bondage gear, especially Segufix, it is readily available from Germany from Save Express: www.airoliver.de. Look in the Reha file, left side of page, toward the bottom of the index. Prices seem fair and they ship to the US.

For those looking for diaper bondage gear, especially Segufix, it is readily available from Germany from Save Express: www.airoliver.de. Look in the Reha file, left side of page, toward the bottom of the index. Prices seem fair and they ship to the US.

Are you a spammer,or what? Three identical posts avertizing the same company qualifies as such-dd has been notified.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I especially like the idea of being bound in thick diapers, then tied down in a pretty pink crib. Also the idea of the diapers being so thick I can't close my legs around them.

:]

Awesome topic!

I'm all for that, just sign me up, diaper me and point toward the crib, but don't forget to put me in my sleeper.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well you can always tie yourself up or chain yourself to something, but the spanking part you are going to have to get help for that, I have been into self bondage since I was a little kid, just to get off.

But if you do self, make sure you always leave a way out for yourself, and never put anything around your neck, or inhibit your breathing in any way.

If you tie yourself make sure there is a knife or something nearby to cut yourself what you get into, I got in trouble a few times with minor injurys, but if you can find a freind that is better yet.

Well you can always tie yourself up or chain yourself to something, but the spanking part you are going to have to get help for that, I have been into self bondage since I was a little kid, just to get off.

See, the thing is that I don't have any interest in tying myself up... it's more that I have fantasies about being at the mercy of somebody else. The thought of self bondage doesn't really appeal to me, although maybe I'll try it just to see how I feel.