LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Dummy Should I Buy?

Guest Baby_brad

Guest Baby_brad

I went into jewel yesterday, going to buy a binky (i dont know if thats the right way to spell it, but its how i do) and i walked out with a sassy night time pacifier. it glows in the dark, which is really annoying if you ask me. But, its WAY too small, plus it was a rip for 4 bucks. What size binky should i buy for a 22 yr old, and what price at jewel/mejier/walmart/Kmart/Target (all the local stores by me) It has to be latex (the other kind leaves a wierd taste in my mouth, and a bump on my toungue, i think im allergic to the other kind) and have a handle, I want a Nuk 5, but their a pain in the butt to find, they have Nuk 1's at Jewel, but yeah, those look smaller than the one i have now, so i stayed away from it. Im also looking for a 2 pack, at under 10 dollars. Any help would be appreciated.

I just recently bought a two pack of pacifiers at Wal-mart, they were only like $5 too. I'm not sure on the size but it said on the package it was for 12-18months so i'm guessing it was a size 3. They're not really as big as i wish, i would also like to find a Nuk 5 without ordering it offline, but i think a 3 isnt too bad. One of them is blue and the other one is yellow and red, very cute and my gf thinks i'm very cute when i use them. I also bought a baby bottle and she feeds me with it :D .

HuggieBaby

Have you tried Ebay?

I see Nuk 5's there all the time. In fact, just out of curiosity, I just went there and did a search on "Nuk +5"

My search revealed 15 of them currently up for bid. They generally range from 10 to twenty bucks though.

Good luck

Ruffles