LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried This?

Hey. Today i decided to wet a diaper when i woke up, because lets just face it, its way more fun than the toilet and i didnt have work so wasnt in a rush. =P

So i did my thing and snuggled up in bed in my wet diaper for a while and then i thought i should probably get up and take a shower and return to the boring normal world. =D hehe.

So instead of changing out of my diaper in bed like i usually do and then getting in the shower, i was going to change in the bathroom. So after i waddled into the bathroom and turned on the hot shower, i was right about to change out of my diaper and throw it away. But then, i thought it would be funny to get in the shower with my diaper still on and then throw it away after. So i did! And it was awesome, lol! I got in the hot shower and it felt wonderful as always but i made sure to turn around and get my diaper soaked all the way around (even more than i had already it by myself, because i have problems fully wetting myself in a diaper still because i haven't been wearing them for long.)... ANYWAY, my diaper started to literally fill up with this really warm water all the way around and expanded HUGELY. I wear depends and i had no clue that they could get that big! It blew up like a waterballoon (and it leaked bigtime of course but since it was water and i was in the shower it wasnt a problem). So i turned the shower off for a second and dried myself a bit just to see if i could walk around the bathroom in this HUGE diaper. And i could! It felt amazing, it was 100% saturated and maximum size and i was waddling around my small bathroom dripping a bit but who cares! =P I turned the shower back on and got back in and washed up more and i eventually had to take off my diaper because it expanded so much that it began to rip and gel started to leak out! oops! hehe!

Well anyway it was a ton of fun. I really like to maximize the use of my diapers because they arent too cheap and its worth getting the best out of them afterall! So when i wet them myself i usually try to saturate them all around, cause if im sitting down then only my butt gets wet and thats not as fun as being wet all around, you know? =). So i usually sit down in a chair covered with a tower (for leaks), and close my legs tight when i first start to pee, so that it pools in the front of my diaper and gets nice and soaked up there, then i open my legs and go more so that it soaks my but and then i stand up and go more if i can so im nice and squishy all around.

So ya, i wouldnt recommend putting on a fresh diaper and then getting in the shower cause that seems like a waste of a good diaper! But if you're wet and gonna change out of it and take a shower you have to try this! lol.

Nice, isn't it? Watch out for explosive leaks of the diaper gel, though.

I know what you mean about wanting to 'use it to the full' before throwing it away, I hate to toss a mostly-dry diaper, even if I feel like I could make it messy and wear it a while longer.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants are great feeling like that too.

One time, when I was using black garbage bags for 'plastic pants', I duct taped the 'leg holes' and waistband to myself (ouch, but fun until it comes off) and put a garden hose in. I couldn't even stand up when it was full! But it felt wonderful having that bulging 'diaper' soaking around my hips!

It is quite different between using a disposable and cloth. I have on several occassions gotten into the shower in the morning to washup and to help rinse out the cloth diaper. That is a different story unto itself.

Simple pleasures are fun aren't they?

I've done the shower thing with just plastic pants. They get incredibly large because the hot water makes the plastic really pliable. The only problem is that they get so full they start to fall down. Maybe with suspenders......

-D. R

Hehehe I was doing yard work with a Depends with 2 differnt pads a Abena Abri-Let Maxi 6 x 24 inches and Compaire Extra Duty Overnight Diaper Boosters 4.5" x 15". I was wearing shorts as it was summer time and it was realy hot out.

I took off my shirt and jumped in the pool, WOW. My diaper swelled up to a gigantic size with the pads in there. It got so big it was about to bust right out of my cut off jean shorts I had on.

I got out of the pool and it was huge leaking all over and it weighed a ton.

I went into the garage and took it and droped it into the trash can with a big thunk.

So if anyone says the gel stuff dosen't work give it a try. LOLOLOLOLOL B)

I did it once one mornin. ^_^ Boy did i giggle...was havin a blast watchin it just swell up like crazy and then POOF like the biscuits in the cans that esplode! den all da fun wuz gonez <_<

habent don it since tho...not really wanna esplodes agains <_<

I have done this with cloth diapers and plastic pants. It is nice.

I like to see how long it takes for the diapers to get really wet while wearing the plastic pants. It is fun to feel them get heavy.

CDL

Nice, isn't it? Watch out for explosive leaks of the diaper gel, though.

I know what you mean about wanting to 'use it to the full' before throwing it away, I hate to toss a mostly-dry diaper, even if I feel like I could make it messy and wear it a while longer.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants are great feeling like that too.

I have done that. Another thing is to go swimming in your diaper. We have a farm where lots of gay men come to for gatherings that last 4 to 10 days five times a year. They all know that i am "Daddy's" boy. My partner continues to treat me like a boy during these gatherings and he pulls up a pair of swim diapers over my diaper when we all go swimming. The first time the gel broke and floated down the river. After that he put plastic pants over the diaper. They held everything in but what a mess. LOL

I have also worn cloth diapers too. They get really really heavy.

Its a lot of fun for sure!!!!

Been there. Done that. Actually took the risk of doing it at in a public place (but in a rather secluded public place). About 20 minutes after I changed and disposed of the diaper a couple of other people showed up. Boy -- was I relieved I hadn't decided to wait and they had showed up while I was in the shower.

I found out this about 10 years or so ago (When Molicare's debuted in the states)..for a added treat..Use a couple of squirts of liquid baby soap/ shampoo and shuffle about to mix it up..or any other means you might be able to think of. :wub:

It's really fun when the mommies rubs it in for you.. plus when your "done" you just have to rinse off cause you already soaped up!

I haven't checked lately..but our own Little Miss Rosie used to have pictures of her in the tub dressed in a diaper.

I remember one of the first times I had a diaper on, I couldn't wet it sooo I decided I wanted to experince the feeling, so I went to the kitchen sink and set the sprayer so the water was at a nice warm temp, just like the real thing, and I filled the diaper front and back, it felt wonderful, no wonder I'm a DL.

Since then I am able to wet on my own, and I stay in a wet diaper for as long as I possibly can, but I do take a diaper off sometimes and it isn't totaly wet, I have to rember to fill it up the next time.....

Guest Diaperdragon

That is very cool Rosie. What kind of Diaper is that anyway. It looks like ABENA X-plus Large. I always thought if you shower with your diaper one, you would absorb some extra water, is that right.

I just did this about an hour ago, for the second time. My diaper exploded! hahahah.

All the sudden i felt a little jolt and then next thing i know i was standing in 2 inches of diaper gew! =)

Too bad i had to clean out the shower hehe.

I just did this about an hour ago, for the second time. My diaper exploded! hahahah.

All the sudden i felt a little jolt and then next thing i know i was standing in 2 inches of diaper gew! =)

Too bad i had to clean out the shower hehe.

Been there, done that too! It was great up til cleaning up the goo. I'll probably try again, but, with a better diaper.

Hoho I tried this shower thing you speak of! Its amazing ;P The diaper grows so much its fun!

Anyways just wanted to post something after about a few months of inactivity :P

Hi to everyone who still hangs out here and knows me :D!!

-Necros-