LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Appeal Of Pacifiers

Wet_Diaper

I guess you could say that what started as a sexual attraction to wearing diapers is starting to branch out a little bit. I still love the feeling of a wet diaper and I may not be totally into age play but I am interested in maybe trying out some things on the more AB end of the spectrum.

I was wondering if I could get advice on pacifiers and ask, generally, what is the appeal of sucking on a pacifier for you and why should I give it a shot? I'll probably pick one up at the grocery store this week...

I was wondering if I could get advice on pacifiers and ask, generally, what is the appeal of sucking on a pacifier for you and why should I give it a shot? I'll probably pick one up at the grocery store this week...

Like so many things, I think it has to be a desire - I can't imagine someone who doesn't already have the deep-rooted fascination of wanting to use baby objects finding sucking on a paci in the least bit interesting. Maybe it will do something for you, but I doubt the physical action of sucking one will do all that much, unless you have a strong oral fixation. If you really *do* want to find out why real babies cry when their paci is taken from them, you'll have to use a paci regularly for hours each day and night - then when it becomes a habit you'll find yourself longing for your paci, particularly at bed time... and then you'll really know the comfort and soothing that they do bring.

Tad.

the enjoyment of a pacifier is linked to the enjoyment of the ''voluptuous suction'' as put by freud in his 3 essay on the sexualtheory.

for him, it is closely linked to the discovery of the body during the oral developpement stage of infancy.

at least thats what i understood of it.

buy one and see if you like it hehe, personally i love my pacifier, money well spent

I have a strong oral fixation. I'm comforted by my pacifier. The world isn't as cold and evil when I have my pacifier. There is absolutely NOTHING sexual about my pacifier, infact, for me to be in the mood, my pacifier has to be out of my mouth.

I have a strong oral fixation. I'm comforted by my pacifier. The world isn't as cold and evil when I have my pacifier. There is absolutely NOTHING sexual about my pacifier, infact, for me to be in the mood, my pacifier has to be out of my mouth.

he doesnt necessarely imply a sexual relation from what i read .. one day ill translate my french version and well see

it's all about comfort for me. I've always had an oral fixation, I'm a nail biter, a paci sucker, a bottle user. If I could get away with having my bottle at work, I would. Every day. The paci helps me concentrate when I play games or do puzzles, it helps me relax and feel happy when I have a crappy day, it helps me fall asleep at night, even if I'm drooling all over myself. Though I will say, having one that fits you is much, much, better than getting an infant one at the store. I have a couple of those and sometimes they serve a purpose, mostly if I'll be playing a game and might have need to talk to my boyfriend with the paci in my mouth. But the Nuk 5 is by far the best, in my opinion. $30 very well spent, but I'm quite attached to my paci. I love the thing. My boyfriend has one that fits him to a T. It's adorable ^_^ He doesn't use is as much as he should though *points*

Wow, I was kind of the same way. Entirely DL and then slowly moved towards AB, and now I'm just starting roleplay with my G/F, who occasionally is the little one. But yea, 3 important things for me to sleep well at night are 1.Diaper 2.Pacifier 3.Stuffed kitty. And that's about it. Sometimes I'll sprinkle some baby powder on the kitty just for a bit of scent, but I'm usually too tired to do that. Once you start to get into it all, it's actually quite fun/relaxing/soothing as long as you can get past the mental block of thinking about yourself acting like a baby.

• 5 weeks later...

Feeding whether with a bottle or breast is very nurturing and comforting for a child, a pacifier is the feeder without the food... a replacement for a beast with no milk or an empty bottle... but somehow I too enjoy mine :P ... in regards to being a DL and then becoming AB I am not sure which happened first for me... I am sure the word Adult in AB makes it the latter of the two since I was into diapers before I became an adult... but... I did babyish things then too... I am not full-time AB or DL, I do find comfort in more than just the diapers though... my lil blankies... my paci... my sippycups full of juice... and my massive pile of stuffed animals all combined with the soft diaper make my nights sleep nice...

it's all about comfort for me. I've always had an oral fixation, I'm a nail biter, a paci sucker, a bottle user. If I could get away with having my bottle at work, I would. Every day. The paci helps me concentrate when I play games or do puzzles, it helps me relax and feel happy when I have a crappy day, it helps me fall asleep at night, even if I'm drooling all over myself.

Well said Diapered_Witch and diapermommie!

i suck/chew/bite on things a lot (as far as inedible things: fingernails, dental flosser picks, plastic pen caps, plastic silverware, my plushies' ears, my bankies, my fingers, even my tongue). Rarely is there ever a time i'm not sucking or chewing on SOMETHING, especially when i'm thinking. It's just natural for me, and my binky/paci satisfies this, as my bottles do. When I'm really upset my binky/paci goes right in and soon after I'm calm enough to think straight (and if not my binky/paci helps me fall asleep to calm down). I've lost my binky/paci for a few hours to a day more than once and when I do there's little anyone can really do to console me...

~ C.J.