LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Pooping

Guest tina

:rolleyes: does anyone like to take a big poop in their diaper then sit in it?

Is it normal to like the feeling of a loaded diaper against your bottom? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_Diaper52_*

Is it normal to like the feeling of a loaded diaper against your bottom? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I do all the time and especially when I am out shopping

• 2 weeks later...
Guest richie

Totally! I actually look foward to pooping and filling my diapers daily. I'm wearing a very poopy diaper right now and plan on climbing in the crib to take a little nap for awhile....though I can't explain why, it's an awesome feeling!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For some like me or any AB it is completely normal to have a poopy diaper. I have been in diapers all my life due to a medical conditions. My mama makes sure I have a clean diaper when she can smell it. I say enjoy sitting in diapers my mama say that some babies don't mind it but I don't like it. :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because I have IBS along with being incontinent I usally both pee and pop my diapers. However staying in a poopy/messy diapers for a long period of time is not a good idea because you can get a very bad and infectious diapers rash. I fore one would like to have to tell my doctor or a nurse that my diaper rash was caused becaused I like to sit for a long time in my poopy/messy diapers.

Guest Guest

Yes! Sometimes I will take some Exlax or eat a lot of prunes so that I can really fill up my diaper. I love a really large, soft load that spreads all over my but and inbetween my legs when I sit down. I try to stay in it as long as I can.

Guest Johnny Angel

:P I love to poop in my diaper while wearing plastic pants. Then I like to sit on the arm of a couch with my back slightly arched back and my legs as closed as possibly. Then I rock forward so that the poop will get forced to the front and sides of the diaper leg edges. I try to get the poop to squish and ooze out of the diaper leg edges so it is visible on the inside leg edges of the plastic pants. This is a sexual turn-on for me. I guess you can image want happens next. I'd love to find a female AB/DL that enjoys the same type of fetish.

:P

• 12 years later...

Yes I poop in my diaper every day. Most of the time it's twice the three times a day. I like my morning one hits the biggest of them all. My mommy will say to me,did you do poopies in your diapers? I tell her I think so. Then she tells me to come over so she can check the diaper. After she checks the back of my diaper she says you're good for a while. So go get dressed and put your pants on and I'll change you later. I like getting dressed as a load in my diaper. It feels good as it squishes