LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Bottles

Baby D

This could apply to anyone who drinks out of a baby bottle. I'm sure by now that everyone knows that they make bigger sized baby bottles and nipples for us... but a lot of people don't buy them because it means specially ordering them. They stick to the real baby bottles because they are something they can pick up at their local store. Well, I have some of the big baby bottles because I have tried using the baby bottles and they're really just too small for me to get used to. Anyways, I was at Walmart one day and came across some sippy cups that were very similar in style to a baby bottle. Anyways, you drink out of like a baby bottle and I find it more comfortable to drink out of than a normal baby bottle. I think that the nipple on this "sippy cup" is bigger. To be honest, I like it more than the adult sized baby bottles and the nipples that accompany them. Here's a link to a pic of them:

http://www.babybungalow.com/nu12oznospsp.html

They're really inexpensive and you might even be able to find them at a store near you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dorkster

DUDE the Jewel Osco I worked at had these for like 2 for 5 like a month ago! I thought they were just normal sippy cups! I wish I had bought one now!

So how does everyone think they work? I really like them a lot and use them exclusively now as opposed to spending the extra money and buying "adult sized" bottles.

i use the regular baby bottle but am shorter than many on this forum so it works well. I like the sippy cups you mentioned, i have some of them. They work great!