LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Life And The Maintenance Man

So we live in a pretty decent apartment. The place is nice and clean, and very few things go wrong. That's good, cuz it takes the lazy stupid maintenance men like 4 requests before they actually come out and fix whatever is/was wrong.

Lately the lightswitch in the bathroom has been acting up. It's not contacting properly, so you hafta hold it up for a few seconds before it fully engages and stays on. Of course, we put in a maintenance requisition for it.

I awoke this morning to knocking. In my grogginess I completely forgot it would be the maintenance guy. I heard him come in as I was getting out of bed, so I jumped back under the covers as he enters the hallway. (I'm sleeping in a t-shirt and diaper) He passes by the bedroom and enters the bathroom. I'm slightly nervous at this point.

"I'm here to fix the light." He says.

"Yeah... I know!" I replied.

"Right then, I'll get to it.

Dude looks like Gilligan, by the way. Khaki shorts, green and blue striped collared polo shirt, and a khaki and bluebill'd hat. I couldn't help but laugh as I await the impending shock. Too bad it didn't actually happen.

In my bathroom is where I change most of the time. (it's the place to change, right?) In any event, our trashcan doubles as a diaper pail. Sitting next to it is the package of diapers and on top of the toilet is the wipes. As I'm lying in bed, listening to him work, I can't help but wonder whether or not he's seen all that (I'm sure he did) and what he thought about it.

His work didn't take him long and he high-tailed it out, making sure not to make direct eye contact with me. Stupid Gilligan.

I look around the living room and realize we have a bigger problem, though: There's a not-empty ashtray, two pipes and a bag, three or four lighters and my bottle on our coffee table. Hm. :/ Plus, officially, "We don't have a cat".

Anyone else been caught by the maintenance man, or by surprise? How did it go?

Tris man thats awesome. Having people see your diapers isnt cool but atleast it wasnt someone important. Gotta love the excitement right? Gilligan probably just thought nothing of it. If you dont look old everyone assumes you dont wear diapers. You change in your bathroom? How does that work out. I want to get a diaper changing table one day like I had back in da day.

Changing in the bathroom? So you lie down on the cold/hard floor to change? Dude, go grab an old towel and change on your bed, it's much more comfortable. Hopefully you won't get busted for the cat (if I read it right, you told them you don't have one, but do and the Gilligan probably saw him/her? And if he saw anything to do with the diapers/wipes, I'm sure it doesn't matter. At worst, his mind is everywhere and he hasn't seen you in them so he won't know for sure whether they were yours or not...you might be harboring your grandma for the weekend. He doesn't know. But yea, dude, grab a towel, lay it on your bed and change on that...much more comfy.

Vic:

A lil OT, but 'dope' refers to crack, heroine, and other man-made, opiate-based, vile drugs. I'm not going to debate you on my personal choice to indulge. (I'd win anyway, unless you're James Carville. I've got wicked forensics skills.) Won't you join us in the enlightened 21st century?

Most of the time, when changing, I just do it quickie style. I don't take the time to enjoy the experience cuz I wear 24/7 anyway. When mama changes me, I do lay down, though, and that's usually in the bedroom. Only once have I been changed on the living room floor, and that was after a reeally fun night at the bar.

Once we move after the first of the year, we're gonna be scouting for a real house to live in. At that point I'll probably craft my own changing table, or find a dresser that's sturdy and big enough to support my skinny bottom.

Yes, but for decades, pot has been considered a "dangerous killer" of a drug. Nowadays with all the recent health studies saying marijuana actually has many health benefits, most people put dope with the harder drugs such as meth, crack etc. I think its a love/hate thing with tris. Some people love his personality, and some people obviously dont. I think hes very intelligent though so I guess you know where I stand.

phogendpf- Thanks hombre. *hugs*

Valentine - I imagine you called marijuana 'dope' before crack and meth were invented. Since then, times done changed. I know enough about the street to prefer my cushy diapered life over being a block runner/thug. I earned a special recognition award in my DARE class. :)

Phog's right, I AM love or hate.

Tris man thats awesome. Having people see your diapers isnt cool but atleast it wasnt someone important. Gotta love the excitement right? Gilligan probably just thought nothing of it. If you dont look old everyone assumes you dont wear diapers. You change in your bathroom? How does that work out. I want to get a diaper changing table one day like I had back in da day.

Just what do you mean it wasnt someone important. :huh:

If it wernt for the maintance men of the world very few broken items would ever get fixed.

Who would you call if say you had a leaky water pipe, a plumber, right? well if he where there to replace the entire water plumbing in your house you would throw a fit about the cost, so instead he fixes(maintainence) just the leaky pipe.

When it is time to change the oil in your automobile you take it to the shop, where the mechanic does the maintance of changing the oil and filter along with checking the other fluid levels.

So you say "at least it was not someone important" :o

I think you had better pull your head back out of the diaper pail for some fresh air or quite smoking what Tris has laying around the apartment, -_- because to me it sounds like you have your nose so high in the air you are about to fall over backwards.

No one of importance indeed!

Based upon the idiotic things that you have posted here. The bad advice that you given. And the number of things that you have posted that are just wrong.

Valentine, it seems you and Tris have different opinions on what the definition of "dope" is. Perhaps it'd be better to just agree to disagree rather than playing the semantics game and calling people "an uneducated jerk". Derogatory name calling has no benefit to this discussion.

Tris, I'm a Maintenance guy, and believe me, I've seen it all. B) A year or so ago, we had a drain pipe leak in one of our tenant's apartments, in the wall inside a bedroom closet. I shoveled the pile of stuff out of the bottom of the closet, and under a pile of clothes in the back corner was a half-gone pack of Goodnites, among some loose baby diapers. Considering there wasn't any small kids living there, it made me think for a second. :D

I've also seen quite a slew of drugs/paraphernalia (it's amazing how many people call with an issue, knowing we're coming, and leave all their bong/hookah/bag/plants/etc. laying around). I just look the other way... If we made an issue out of it, half our tenants would be gone. Fine by me, anyway, as the pot smokers generally tend to be the quieter, more respectful tenants.

I change my own oil, I've built my own streetcar. I've remodeled 3 houses, including updating the plumbing and electrical. It's not a matter of 'I don't know how to do it', its because of the lease agreement. There are things I'm not allowed to touch that MUST be delegated and reported to the maintenance crew. While I'm sure other maintenance men are great, and arrive on time and come when called -- ours don't. It takes a week and a half for them to show up and not know wtf they're supposed to fix.

Valentine,

I've never been wrong :)

Some of Valentine and Tris's posts have been moderated and removed. Please stay on topic in positive responses.

Maintenance at my apartments don't seem to notice or care. We've had monitored inspections and we 'don't have' a cat either. They seem to relatively ignore it and probably assume we have paid the deposit since we've been here for three years. I'm positive maintenance does not have access to any of our financial records in the office.

I answered the door for the UPS guy, took my envelope, signed for it and he left. About 10 minutes afterwards, I realized I wasn't wearing any shorts over my plastic pants. I had on just a t-shirt, blue plastic pants over my diaper, and loafers.

Its very normal for me to just wear a t-shirt and my diaper wiht plastic pants around the house. I won't wear a disposable without shorts or other pants but when I'm wearning cloth diapers, I seldom bother with anything over them.