LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Connection Between Wearing A Diaper And Sex?

BabyFay

Hello,

I was wondering i noticed alot of people say that they get sexually aroused by wearing a diaper im trying to understand the connection between the two. My friend is a DL and he has tried to explain it but im looking for more information :fish_h4h: I dont think anyone is a freak for this desire, i for one do not mix the two but others do lets discuss this further:)post-15055-1194061819_thumb.jpg

post-15055-1194061819_thumb.jpg

hmm...this is a really interesting sorta question. I'm curious to see what kinda response you'll get BabyFay. I'm working on pure suspicion and hypothesis here as I am not a boy, nor do I wear diapers, nor do I have the proper umm *cough* equipment but ya know the penis is a very sensitive organ I would think the constant rubbing up against the inside of the diaper might get some guys aroused. I don't know what goes through their minds though. Perhaps its the pure sensation? I'm sure there is someone better qualified to answer that than I :D. As for the girls. Hmm..I dunno how to answer that really. I think its more of a psychological taboo enjoyment of something that people don't find as common or "normal". Actually that might apply to both sexes. You know, half the fun is trying to do something and not getting caught. I'm sure that plays in for a lot of people. But I've been wondering this sort of thing myself. I wonder if someone would be able to enlighten us :) BTW, I am just throwing some random ideas out there, I have no basis for proof or anything nor do I have any experience in it. Just my thoughtsl. So if I'm totally off I really apologize in advance :D

It's very hard to explain in words... but I think sexual feelings have a lot to do with letting go of inhibitions, taking off the masks and revealing your real inner self. I mean, I think that's true for everyone, kinky or vanilla or in-between... getting naked with another person, both people vulnerable, both getting rid of the veneer of civilization and enjoying their animalistic side.

I think for me, infantilism comes from having grown up a little too fast. My siblings were much older and my family was stressed when I was little, and I felt a lot of pressure to be mature and grown-up and act older than I was--by the time I was 3 I was always trying to play the older kids' games, use big words, tell jokes I didn't really understand, etc.

I think at some point something clicked in my head and I realized that I hadn't really been myself, really felt comfortable in my own skin, since I was a baby. And then I became obsessively interested in trying to remember just exactly what that had felt like. I don't remember thinking of it in those terms, but I think that's what was going on subconsciously. All I remember is that I realized I couldn't remember what it felt like to be a baby, and I wanted so, so much to remember--thought about it all the time, and tried to find ways to re-experience some of those feelings.

So all those things babies do and older kids don't--wearing and using diapers, sucking thumbs or pacifiers, drinking from bottles, etc--came to have this strong symbolic meaning for me. By acting babyish I could take off the veneer of civilization, enjoy my real inner self, feel at home in my body again. And that pushes the same buttons for me that vanilla sexual behavior does. Does that make sense?

I imagine other infantilists have other answers, but that's mine. Hope it helps.

What is the connection between diapers and sex? What is the connection between <insert random fetish here> and sex? I don't think you will find an easy answer to that. Name any activity or object, and there is probably someone, somewhere, who has developed a sexual fetish for it. People seem to be capable of developing a sexual attraction to nearly anything - and that's probably the only easy answer that you will get.

As for me, a lot of it is definitely the taboo aspect that just_here mentioned. Buying diapers is especially fun for that reason. Also, I tend to like cute things and cute women - and hey, it doesn't get much cuter than a woman wearing a diaper. :P There are probably some D/S aspects as well.

But why do I have a fetish for diapers specifically? Why not, say, pantyhose, which could, in theory, have many of the same turn-ons? (I use that as an example, because pantyhose is a complete turn-off for me) I don't know. I've long since quit asking myself "why diapers?" and have simply accepted the fact that diapers are a turn-on. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it has a connection to do with two things.

One your first ever sexual experience at whatever age your body was ready for "mature" and "sexual" things.

I believe that diapers are a sexual thing because people relate "security" objects. And usually when you feel safe and secure in your environment is when your most vulnerable. The diaper stimulate your pleasure and vulnerable part of your mind and you sexual level raises. Because usually, when you have "normal" "vanilla" sex, when you are with a person you feel safe and secure and that brings your vulnerable side out allowing so called "juices" to flow. So, the diaper is a safety device that all you be sexually aroused.

I dunno if that makes sense, but that's my 2 cents.

TY all so far for your responses they are very interesting:)

BabyFay

OK, I'll shoot: This is not the *usual* place this has been discussed...it's usually in "our lifestyle discussion"....warning: I'm at least nominally a hetero male, but I am flexible.

There's a definite "forbidden fruit" effect.

But why do diapers feel so good? Notice that people are usually turned on by cloth or by plastic diapers, but not both. I think what is happening is that when we are very young, relatively normal folks get a lot of physical attention, but that positive physical attention drops off about the time we are potty trained and taken out of diapers. We therefore associate diapers with that physical love we no longer get, and that memory is what makes the feelings so good, provided we can overcome the shame and the guilt that got overlayed later.

As for the physical end: If there's constant friction on my boy equipment, it will get very sore as it is quite sensitive. A diaper usually places an unmistakable warm pressure on the crotch area, and no question that the warmth of pee feels very nice.