LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*grins at sparky* hey, I'm bi with a more lesbian preference and even I find them emo looking dudes cute! They are adorable. I think its the hair. lol. You're right about other guys not being a sexually attractive choice. I like the skaterboy/emo look. I daresay a more feminine looking male? Or maybe its just that they strike me as more sensitive. Sure, you have no basis for comparison so you don't know what you would jump at (boy? girl? emo?) but whatever it is its all good :D Even if you're bisexual, very few people I've spoken to have a 50/50 split in their preference. I mean, one usually pulls for one or the other. I tend to go for the ladies. But thats just me. About the emo boy in nappies...mmm...that sounds good! :P

Well spark plug 1, I think you just might have to work that one out for yourself, nobody but you knows your own heart, but whatever makes you happy, Go with it, don't spend your life thinking, what if.

i wish I went with my feelings, instead of trying to please, and act like evryone else, it ruined my life. Don't let it happen to you.

Good Luck....B