LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bit Curious

daniel

I know I like girls and get turned off by guys; however, I have wondered what it would be like to make out with a guy. Also I Thought I might like the expireance of trying anal. So when I was changing my diaper I started to wonder What would it be like to utt, so curious that I got a dildo and tried it. It felt weired but the humilation was a turn on. Also I was surprised about how far it could go before it felt bad. Moreover,when ever I think to my self what turns me on more girls or guys and girls always excite me more. Does All of this make me gay?

There's really nothing wrong with curiosity, Daniel. Pay no attention to people who tell you that "curiosity killed the cat". The cat probably had it coming! :P I don't think that being curious about what it might feel like to make out with another man makes you gay. Lots of people wonder what it might be like to have sex with someone of the same gender. As for being interested in anal sex, lots of straight guys enjoy anal penetration with a dildo. There are lots of excited little nerve endings in that region too. The chances are that you're not gay, since you say that girls excite you and guys turn you off. We're all sexual beings and it's natural to be curious. Try not to worry about it and just go with what feels natural to you.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I agree, three cheers for being curious!!!

And don't worry about "labels" just go with what feels nice and try things that you think might feel nice!

Huggles

Lucy

I know I like girls and get turned off by guys; however, I have wondered what it would be like to make out with a guy. Also I Thought I might like the expireance of trying anal. So when I was changing my diaper I started to wonder What would it be like to utt, so curious that I got a dildo and tried it. It felt weired but the humilation was a turn on. Also I was surprised about how far it could go before it felt bad. Moreover,when ever I think to my self what turns me on more girls or guys and girls always excite me more. Does All of this make me gay?

Many men enjoy sex with both men and women, it is part of the animal in us all. Gay sex can be very rough, virile, exciting and different, but hetero sex is soft and sensual. Be yourself Daniel, do what feels natural and good for you. Anyway, how do you know your girlfriend isn't into anal also?

• 4 weeks later...

No.

The researchers think sexual preference is a continuum, and you are still preferring the opposite sex. I wouldn't be uptight about my curiosity and experimentation and playing with other parts of your body. The more relaxed about it you are, the more experiences you can enjoy.

If curiousity killed the cat, that must have been it's ninth life. And I highly doubt the cat was killed by taking a dildo in its ass. However, if the cat was killed by a dildo in its ass, here's some things to consider, which the cat may have done wrong:

The cat may have used the dildo after the dildo was used by someone who was HIV positive or had AIDS.

The cat may not have used enough lubrication.

The cat may have started with too large of a dildo.

The cat may have used the dildo while it was basking in the sun on the edge of a large cliff and in the throes of ecstasy may have rolled over and plummetted from the cliff.

The cat may have been in the presence of a psychopathic murderer while the cat was feeling experimental.

The cat was so worried about his own sexuality that he died from a heart attack before he had a chance to really find out what he really enjoyed through experimentation.

The cat may have had some tail-related complication that is not likely to plague humans.

The cat may have been killed by a PETA member who was defending helpless rodents in a non-dildo related attack.

Many men enjoy sex with both men and women, it is part of the animal in us all. Gay sex can be very rough, virile, exciting and different, but hetero sex is soft and sensual. Be yourself Daniel, do what feels natural and good for you. Anyway, how do you know your girlfriend isn't into anal also?

I completely disagree with you on this one babyphil. Who is to say that sex between man/man or woman/woman cant be just as soft and sensual? I'm not trying to start a debate, but that you have classified it slightly bothers me. Sex is intimacy between to people that love each other regardless if it is a homosexual or heterosexual couple. Why should it be labeled virile? rough? Can't sex between a man and a woman be virile and rough too?

Daniel:

The point is, everyone is different when it comes to pleasure. There is no one certain way to have sex. And if you like things a certain way, pertaining to you're preference to anal pleasure, that doesn't make you gay. Gay is being attracted someone of the same sex, and bi is both sides of the road. NOT how you enjoy having sex. There are plenty of straight women that enjoy anal sex with men...aka using a dildo on their spouse. It's all about individual preference. Don't feel guilty. There are a lot of ways to enjoy yourself and your partner, which ever sexual preference you have.

(annoyed) Paxy <_<

There is no one certain way to have sex.

And to think that all these years I've been under the impression that the missionary position is the only one that is sanctioned by god.

And to think that all these years I've been under the impression that the missionary position is the only one that is sanctioned by god.

Close, but no cigar.* The only way of having sex that is sanctioned by god is the missionary position with the lights turned off. That last part is the crucial one. If you leave those lights on, you're well on your way to hell, you filthy pervert. It also helps if you sing hymns while doing it. :P

*and when you get that cigar, don't even think about using it for anything other than smoking. That includes you, Billy.

Doh! And to think I thought it was athlete's foot that caused that burning sensation between my toes all these years. I guess I've been in a spiritual downward spiral to hell ever since that one night we left the mood lighting on.

I gotta agree with paxy on the virile/rough classification. I mean we are thinking gay male sexual relations as being very cut and dry rough and tumble but there is always the flip side of the coin. I'm sure there are men who prefer the more softer expressions of their love for one another. By the same token, female/female sex isn't all about softness and cuddles. What about the lesbians who are into the BDSM scene? There are lots of things to take into consideration before putting such a general observation into play.

Daniel, whether you like something in your anus or not does not make you gay. For a man to enjoy an object in his anus is only the male anatomy at work. The prostate is stimulated back there and well...thats like the male g-spot. Meaning a very pleasurable time for you. :D If you are still being turned on by girls only and do not find men in the least bit sexually stimulating and/or attractive...then you're most probably straight. Being homosexual would require a sexual attraction to men. ;) If you are attracted to both men and women then you're more bi...and if you're not fitting into any of these categories...then don't worry the least about it. Nothing in life is black and white ya know.

We live in a society obsessed with labels and trying to fit into some category or other. Just focus on being who you are and being happy with that. There is no need to fit some predetermined classification. Cheers to you and best of luck. :)

• 4 weeks later...

You know, if the so-called "normal" and "straight-line" world had ANY idea how many intelligent, insightful and just plain fabulous people there ARE in OUR AB/DL world, they would NOT believe it, nor would they be able to understand HOW it is that those same people are into the AB/DL world. The more I read, the more I "hear", the happier I am that I came across this site and participate. I am growing by leaps and bounds, and feeling more complete and NORMAL every day. Of course, I'm spending more time in diapers, too! A bad thing? NOYL

Intelligent, insightful and fabulous people can be found anywhere tcc, I think we're all just too busy and distracted to recognize it. I'm glad you are happy though :) The quest to accept oneself is probably the biggest challenge for many people...nice to know you feel you are going in the right direction.

If curiousity killed the cat, that must have been it's ninth life. And I highly doubt the cat was killed by taking a dildo in its ass. However, if the cat was killed by a dildo in its ass, here's some things to consider, which the cat may have done wrong:

The cat may have used the dildo after the dildo was used by someone who was HIV positive or had AIDS.

The cat may not have used enough lubrication.

The cat may have started with too large of a dildo.

The cat may have used the dildo while it was basking in the sun on the edge of a large cliff and in the throes of ecstasy may have rolled over and plummetted from the cliff.

The cat may have been in the presence of a psychopathic murderer while the cat was feeling experimental.

The cat was so worried about his own sexuality that he died from a heart attack before he had a chance to really find out what he really enjoyed through experimentation.

The cat may have had some tail-related complication that is not likely to plague humans.

The cat may have been killed by a PETA member who was defending helpless rodents in a non-dildo related attack.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks a lot. Now I have to go change :roflmao:

Anondl

I consider myself to be 100% straight and men turn me off completely, but I been with a transexual m2f for several years off and on. She looks, talks and feels like a woman, except for something down there, but I have NO interest in that and she is a "bottom".

So, does that make me gay, not at all. I think women are the bomb!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Some people seem to go out of their way to prove their hetero-ness. My best friend was gay. He always refered to me as straight, but not narrow. We had a few conversations about this kind of thing. We came to the conclusion that everyone has a curiosity about being with the same sex at some point, whether you really consider it, or, it is just a fleeting thought. I don't think either makes you gay. We used to work with some guys who were real "Deliverance" type hill-jacks. They went out of their way to let you know they were big, tough, STRAIGHT, good ole' boys. However, it wasn't hard to picture any one of them with Ned Beatty tied to a tree. These type of people I think are the true closet dwellers. My friend and I came to the opinion that if someone has to go out of their way to show they are straight, there is serious curve they are hiding whether it is from others or even themselves.

I do not think that it makes you gay at all. When I was younger I thought that there was only two ways to be but over time I learned that I was neither of these. I had a girlfriend when I was younger and then I went to the other side and I enjoyed that part of my life. I also learned that there was alot more to sex then what I every thought. Now I know that I'm BI, well was Bi now I'm commited to my wife and she knows that I have been with a few guys in my life and that I like anal sex sometimes. Does she think it makes me gay? No, she thinks it was part of my life when I was learning about sex. So to enjoy anal sex does not mean you are gay or that someone should think that you are gay from liking it.

Army_Baby

Just do not tell the army that one...lol

• 3 months later...

I'm mainly into Girls but I also like some cute boys too.

It's only recently that I properly discovered that I'm into boys aswell as girls, there had been situations in the past where I couldn't stop looking at certain boys but at the time I just put it down to being wasted and tried not to think too much about it.

Anyway for various reasons I now know that I'm Bi and I actually feel suprisingly comfortable about it, the way I look at it is that we are who we are and who we are attracted to shouldn't really matter, I mean the key to life is being happy right?

• 3 weeks later...

I assure you, some of the most kind and gentle sex I've ever had been with a man and the most teeth rattling neighbor waking sweaty, angry, hot sex was with a chick. totally depends on the people!

also experimentation is great. I think every guy should own a dildo or at least try it once. It's really fun, and it's not really gay. You're just stimulating your prostate... unless your like me, and you're pretending you're getting fucked by ian somerhalder... thats definitly gay, but its kinda straight too because i'm trans...

the lesson from all this? labels are worthless!