LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Regression In Public..would You Or Would You Not

BabyFay

Hi,

Im an AB and while I love being an AB in my home, I rarely wear a diaper outside the home unless for medical reasons. I have yet to wear them just to wear them. I dont know if I could if not for a medical reason. What are your responses to this topic i'd love to hear about them Could you OR would you???post-15055-1193935040_thumb.jpg :D

post-15055-1193935040_thumb.jpg

I'm urinary incon as well as AB, so yes, I wear my diapers outside/in public.

I've used my pacifier outdoors many times (and gotten some weird looks but in an odd way I like the evil looks people give, it always makes my day because I then get reassured that even though i'm a baby at heart i'm a much bigger person than them if you know what i mean?)

I've used my babas outside a few times, casually and without nervousness, as though i don't even know i'm drinking from a bottle. Each time I do it the internal nervousness eases off slowly.

However, I never regress in public even while using my baby things intentionally (however there have been a few times where I've regressed unintentionally because of some sort of physical or emotional upset).

~ Moogles

Wearing a diaper in public? Yes.

Going AB in public? No.

When I told the therapist about my diaper wearing and showed him the AR stories I'd written, the following week I came back and he said "Your a great writer." I suggested this behaviour might not be acceptable, he said "No, what you are doing in fine." However he did condition his statement, that as long as it doesn't affect your ability to function in public and you don't impeed upon others in public. Therefore I would suggest that playing AB in public is not healthy nor would be acceptable especially if you were trying to 'raise eyebrows'. In your case, I believe you only wanted to wear in public, GO FOR IT!!!

Enjoy. Wearing a diaper can be fun but its also rewarding to know its there and you are more comfortable with in on.

B.

I'll wear in public, and wet in public. Mess, no. I have used a paci when we've gone to movies, I could probably just as easily bring my bottle/sippy tho I never have. While I wouldn't consider it a disaster for people to see me with a paci in public, usually when I'm out and about, I'm with my kids, and well I don't need to force them to deal with my abdl self. Also, I live in a still fairly small city, and it's too common to run into supervisors from my job and other such people that I don't necessarily want to flaunt that part of my life to.

I just do whatever feels good I guess. If I really wanted to take my paci to walmart, I would. I just don't feel the need, or the desire at this point. Wearing crinkle pants out and about though, hells yeah! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I have worn nappies in public and have taken a few sneaky pictures of me in AB gear while in public too, but usually I wear a onesie and bottoms, with a coat hiding the onesie. I have a plain white onesie that everyone assumes is a ordinary t-shirt that I wear out and about most of the time I'm in a nappy. In colder weather I suppose you could get away with a plain footed sleeper, but you would proberbly have to cover either top or bottom.

Most of the time though, If I'm going to show my AB gear off I will travel somewhere where I'm not known so there is no real repercussion if anyone takes it the wrong way.

I would love to go out dressed all AB, maybe with a pushchair too, but pratically I dont think I will be able to and I dont think others would approve

BabySamie

I have gone out numerous times diapered and have used them in public. I have even got changed in public. I don't tend to regress into full AB mode when out, I do however, will wear my tigger jumper and my abc block tshirt at times, of course when daddy makes me, but a jacket is usually covering the pictures. I have never used a bottle in public, but I have used my paci while driving in the car. I think the whole thing in public is more for myself and daddy, not something we want to make public. Its one of those fantasies about being caught, but yet really don't want to be.

Hi,

Im an AB and while I love being an AB in my home, I rarely wear a diaper outside the home unless for medical reasons. I have yet to wear them just to wear them. I dont know if I could if not for a medical reason. What are your responses to this topic i'd love to hear about them Could you OR would you???post-15055-1193935040_thumb.jpg :D

When I'm wearing diapers, I can be out and about, but the public generally can't tell I'm diapered anyway so I don't worry about it. I have no medical need to wear diapers. But they do feel good, and are worth a +2 or so on my calmness level.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it would confuse people to do AB things in public or wear AB clothes, But things like tigger mentioned, anything slightly baby looking wouldnt be soo bad, Diapers are ok as noone can see unless teh skirt is too short or trousers too tight but I think anyone who wears doesnt go for that out & out look most of the time, maybe for cheeky piccies which could be fun I guess. As long as you aint freaking out too many normal folk... :)

Interesting story - last night my son got horrible head pain - he had hit his head pretty hard earlier in the day but he woke me up around 3 am moaning on the living room floor. He's 15, just to clarify the picture. So I get up and decide right quick that we have to go to the ER and so there I am in my eor footed pajama pants, paci around my neck, and coffee in my Dora sippy cup with my pink satin baby dress still on and a robe. I didnt even think about it because the way my son was acting i just had to go get there. He turned out to have a bad concusion and is ok and for me - I didnt really get any strange looks - but I guess being the hospital dead in the middle of the atlanta gay and lesbian community they have seen everything by now.

BTW - I've come to the conclusion that 'normal folk' is a myth...

Interesting story - last night my son got horrible head pain - he had hit his head pretty hard earlier in the day but he woke me up around 3 am moaning on the living room floor. He's 15, just to clarify the picture. So I get up and decide right quick that we have to go to the ER and so there I am in my eor footed pajama pants, paci around my neck, and coffee in my Dora sippy cup with my pink satin baby dress still on and a robe. I didnt even think about it because the way my son was acting i just had to go get there. He turned out to have a bad concusion and is ok and for me - I didnt really get any strange looks - but I guess being the hospital dead in the middle of the atlanta gay and lesbian community they have seen everything by now.

Wow, sounds like you had a fun time in the hospital. LOL I actually went out in public late at night in a onesie and pacifer wearing thick diapers. I got all kinds of laughs. LOL

• 1 month later...

awesome story

Your normal myth:

Remember masturbation use to be bad, even sleeping with someone before marriage was against the law. Along comes the Internet and all of a sudden we find people have all kinds of fetishes. Bondage, sniffing women's or men's underwear, dressed in smutty girl clothes, drinking or being soaked in pee, wearing hockey gear, moto cross gear, sniffing sneakers, food can be used in countless ways, whipping.

So normal is a bad word. If you have a diaper fetish or adult baby fetish its no weirder than those other things i mentioned. Just enjoy them as long as its consenting adults and no one gets hurt. Unless that's your fetish, see what i mean...

I know lots of adult babies can not be construed as having a fetish, many display differing levels of infantilism. That would be me. I do have a fetish though, cause when i play secret agent games with Daddy i like to be in my diaper!

I'm still trying to figure out why a 14 year old had a baby..but I'm not a true judge, nor do I want to be.

The simple fact is on the start of this tread.. Thousands of people wear diapers over the age of a baby. If not then there wouldn't be a market for them. Quite simply if anyone saw you in public wearing a diaper or thought that you were, then they would assume that they were there for a reason, not that you were a AB. The simple fact is common sense, I have went out for years wearing a diaper, not so much a paci, but sometimes a bottle. It's very easy with a simple mind and train of thought to pass it off as a gimmick or stunt, or a pledge. Thousands have done it before you..and thousands will after you.

How dare someone make fun of someone by their avitar too by the way. The picture is grainy and small and I wouldn't judge somebody on appearance and claim that they are not a boy or girl by a picture, so Ironic by someone who is claiming to be transgender..Come On seriously???

Get over the inhabitions. do what makes you happy.. And for goodness sake forget what other people think about you. Do what makes you happy, and don't expect others to treat you any different than you treat them! :P

I wear diapers all the time.

I always have my pacifier on my person, often in my mouth, even in the middle of the grocery store. (Once, a woman asked why, and I said it keeps me from being tempted to steal grapes)

I often have my stuffed wolf with me.

I'm a big kid whenever I want to be.

I have often wore diapers out into public before I went off and tried to grow up. When I was 27 I put my nice AB side away and joined the army. Now I'm 34 about to be 35 and I have found that not only was I not the only one out there but I have missed all those years. I was home for X-mas from my deployment in Afghanistan. My wife wanted to go out shopping, like normal, and I was not really in the mood. I was wearing a white onies, with my overall with the snaps in the leggins so I was not thinking that she would really push it. Well she meant now and off we where to Wal-mart. It was fun walking around in my AB clothes and I loved it. For my birthday this year she is getting me another Nuk so I can have it also.

Yes there has been times that she gets on to me about how I tend to behave out in public. I love it and will always be a toddler at heart.

Army_Baby

I use my paci when driving...It helps me concentrate and relax at the same time, if that makes any sense. I have worn Goodnites out in public and wet them (without them leaking), however im sure nobody noticed (just switched to Bambinos, for the record). I just started back to work and carry my paci in my cargo pants. It helps calm my nerves just knowing its there, even if I cant use it on on the clock.

The only time I have gone all-out was at a Halloween party...sleeper,bottle, paci, the whole nine yards. I had one guy say somthing negative ( I think it was the pink sleeper with rocking horsies that got his goat), but I just said "come on, we both know you think i'm cute" and I walked off.

• 3 weeks later...

Get over the inhabitions. do what makes you happy.. And for goodness sake forget what other people think about you. Do what makes you happy, and don't expect others to treat you any different than you treat them! :P

My Daddy says i should treat people the way i want to be treated so thats what i do.

I love going out. I am in my ab/boy clothes all the time. Of course that means diapers too. Daddy and me were in Toronto a few weeks ago and we went out with some of his friends for brunch and i was in a thick diaper and plastic pants, my boy t-shirt and overalls and pooh bear cap. Daddy helped me order and then when my order came he kept talking to the other people while he picked my plate up and cut up the sausages. He also reached over and took away my knife and fork and picked up my spoon and handed it too me.

All Daddy's friends saw this and just carried on. It was way way cool.

boy ricky

http://daddy-boyricky.blogspot.com/

I have worn in public and have no real reason to, not done it in some time but there is no reason for me stopping.

I also put my dummy(pacifier) in when working or cycaling about, but I hide it when I see people.

although I may be stopping this as I am trying to crate clear lines between when I am Baby and when I am big boy, and fell that this only muddys the water. although it is fun :)

I have worn in public and have no real reason to, not done it in some time but there is no reason for me stopping.

I also put my dummy(pacifier) in when working or cycaling about, but I hide it when I see people.

although I may be stopping this as I am trying to crate clear lines between when I am Baby and when I am big boy, and fell that this only muddys the water. although it is fun :)

I definately like to be seen in public too! Check my blog if you get a chance.

Gerber