LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revew Removed

I WOULD LIKE MY REVEW REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. I wote a revew of CVS sleep pants, that starts like "great for teens..." CAN SOMEONE REMOVE IT. I'm getting really mad becuase i have been trying to get this resolved for a few months.

DailyDi, if you read this, could you remove it immediately?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like DD said it's probably stuck in your cookies or cashe. Another thing I feel is a thing Rosie brought up in another post. Google has a infinite Cashe that is to say it will always be listed on the web in someway and that cannot be removed. Please understand that while you post from now on. ;)

Google has a infinite Cashe that is to say it will always be listed on the web in someway and that cannot be removed. Please understand that while you post from now on. ;)

Google has not, nor never will have an infinite cache.

Even if we remove the "infinite" part they don't store every change to every site page.

So it looks as though it is resolved, I did however google his name and it still brings you back to DD for his profile and this thread. So I don't see the point. Now how long that is going to be there I have no clue. But if he is happy then I am happy for hims! :D