LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Vs. Cloth Backed Disposables

so am i the only one in the northeast of america who just can't seem to find a good plastic backed disposable anymore? just bought my first pack of tenas (twenty minute drive to do so), and theyre now a cloth backed diaper. if anyone has any good recommendations, let me know.

-Bob

so am i the only one in the northeast of america who just can't seem to find a good plastic backed disposable anymore? just bought my first pack of tenas (twenty minute drive to do so), and theyre now a cloth backed diaper. if anyone has any good recommendations, let me know.

-Bob

Sadly they are getting to be few and far between. If you can't order online there are even fewer options. The only plastic backed diaper widely available in stores anymore is Depend (which actually aren't all that bad if you use a depend boost pad in them). If you are able to order from online sources you have a few more options though they can be a bit expensive. The Abena line of briefs are still plastic I believe as are Molicare. Secure plus and secure x plus are plastic back and are quite good from what i have read here on the forums. Also I believe one style of attends are still plastic backed but can't recall right off hand which one (check in the just diapers forum under the attends brand sticky..I just asked about it so you should be able to find the answer about attends there).

There may be other store brands that are plastic backed, but i have no experience with them and will leave it to someone who does. Hope this helps a little!

If you are interested in Abena you can order them at www.xpmedical.com

and the secure line you can get them and information about them at securepersonalcare.com/store/

Guest John_Q_Sample

Try a med supply store or mom and pop pharmacy. Even depends are turning to cloth! I hate that cloth backed stuff, part of the thrill is hoping nobody hears the crinkle.