LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas

babyforyou

I have owned lands end sleepers and unless they changed something in the last few years those sleepers will not fit a larger person as you discribed.

I'm 5'4" and they just made my height, at at 130 lbs at the time when I owned them they just fit, I gave them away to a smaller guy who was 5'2", and they fit him like a sleeper should, just a little loose.

When a sleeper just fits. it's very uncomfortable to sleep in, so if and when you buy if you can but the size bigger buy it, especially if you use a dryer for you sleepers, I never use a dryer I always hang my sleepers to dry, they dry within a few hours near a heat source or in mins outside on a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this time of year! turns out we just moved and our new house is draftier than our old house. my footies are going to come in handy!

i have one pair. it's a cotton jersey pair from jumping jammerz. the zipper runs down just past the crotch. they're a little big for me but that's okay. someday i'll have to take a sewing machine and zip it up the sides. but until then plenty of room for diapers!

i bought my gf a pair last year. she's happy with them. they're from big feet and they button up and are also cotton. they've got a drop seat and they're great for non babbys.

• 5 years later...