LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas

babyforyou

I found this website that has nice footed pajamas at a great price and S&H is only $4.00 its called pajama city.and the web address is http://www.dancestore.com/pajama-mastercar...tedpajamas.html I was wondren if any one has ever got anything from them. they have adult size footed pajamas as low as 35.00 dollars.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nice one

no I would have to say the website i found is much better.your's you pay 50 -60 dollars or more.mine are 35-50 dollars and only 4 dollars shipping.i don't need prints on mine because any footed pajamas are babyish.and for 35 dollars i will be buying like 3 or 4 of them.

I had some of original jumping jammies and then foreverakid and babykins

custom made. These were in a baby print and fit great but expensive. For the

last 3 years I have been buying the boys 14-16 footed sleeper for 12.99 or 9.99

on sale. This year I picked up a race car, sports, and dinosaur print.

huggies baby eddie

What do people find are the differences between fleece and flannel? I have a fleece all-in-one (Sears) that is just too hot for most nights. But is flannel too thin? What is the most practical for wearing while active and what is the most practical for sleeping in?

Also some footed PJ's have plastic feet, some none. I imagine that the latter are best for bed?

Tad.

I have at least 10 sleepers, some older ones from target, womans size medium, be careful with womans sizes the feet are smaller, and some new target boys size 14-16 feom last year they have good size feet because there boys, they are a little to big on me and I have to put rubber bands around the ankels to keep them on my feet.

The target ones are a nedium weight fleece for under 15 bucks, if your a smaller person, but I have heard of bigger guys fitting in them, up to 5'8" over 170 lbs.

And I have a few pair from sportsmand guide, they are womans, for under 20 bucks shipped, they are a heavyweight compared to targets, all have plastic like foot bottoms, with antiskid. the sporstsmans, sleepers I got a large and I could get another small guy like myself in them with me, if anyone is game I am.

I find them all comfy to sleep in, except for the summer, in summer I use a mens XL unionsuite, not as hot, but comfy with the overhead fan on. I alwys use foot sox inside my sleepers, it makes them warmer and more comfortable and they don't slip off your feet as fast.

^ I too like to wear unionsuits. I have four of them and four sleepers. Been sleeping in a red xl tall unionsuit the past few nights. I get my unionsuits from here http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx...469|28255|30554

I have a bunch of unionsuits myself, I got some dou folds, and some polar fleece, and some others from cabelas, the Cabelas have to be my favorite, it has a 2 way zip on the front, and it has a horizontal zip across the ass, But they stopped makeing them, or i would have more, Im not to crazy about that vertical flap, if you don't buy them in a bigger size than you need, that flap winds up in your crack, I hate that, so I always buy suits twice my size.

Stared wearing unionsuits as a little kid, , I loved the way they felt

I guess both of you have a little wait, I have had my sleepers on a few weeks, and I wear my unionsuit all summer, I live in a cooler part of the country, up in the mountians, and in a brick house, so this place stays kinda cool all the time.

I just came back from my daily walk, and have my sleeper on now, along with my wet, noon change diaper, untill I start to leak, I can spend all day in my sleeper, diapered if I wish, a cool climate and a wet diaper what could be better.

WAAAAAAAA :( I live in the deep south 90 miles from Cuba. I cant wear any of them its way to hot!

You guys/girls/babies are so lucky

You know they have lightweight unionsuits, that were made of very thin material, and they have silk unionsuits, I had one of those but it was too light for me.

Try that vermont country store, they might have some real light ones for you, or you can always sleep with the overhead fan on like I do in the summer months here.

• 1 month later...

I also wore these when I worked at Crystal Mountain as a liftop. Got quite a few giggles and lots of thumbs up! People thought these were GREAT! Especially the yellow ones.

IMAGE_00167.jpg

The blue ones here are of course, my favorite, though, as indicated by the dirtier feet.

IMAGE_00166.jpg

Both sets were custom made for me. I personally chose all materials and pattern, and even though they were a bit pricey, I'm happy with the results!