LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence By Choice?

DailyDi

Incontinence by Choice?  

709 members have voted

1. 1. If you could take a pill that would make you permently and irreversibly incontinence... would you take it?

• Yes - Bladder Incon
    • Yes - Bowel Incon
    • Yes - Fully Incon
    • No
    • Unsure
    • Wish i could, but probably wouldn't

I for one would never "wish" to be fully incontinent. It's a big enough bind wearing at night sometimes - I may be classed as "DL" but sometimes when you do wear for need to stop your bed getting wet - there are times when I think "god...I wish I didn't have to!"

Everyone can have an opinion which is great - mine is you must be ever so slightly mad to want to be totally incontinent - put yourself in someone's shoe's who is - I bet if they had the choice, they would give just about anything to have fully continence. That's just an opinion - so dont flame me <_<

I'm not going off at a tangent here - but I draw comparisons with people in the bdsm community - who want to be a full time slave. Doing anything 24/7 would become incredibly tedious, boring and counter productive. It's fun to go to bdsm clubs, even have a dominatrix to submit to - but do it full time.........errrr NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sorry for rambling - I do that sometimes....lol

dynamick ^_^

Guest Guest_Jason_*

I would rather wear diapers because I want to, not because I have to- and believe me, I know what's it's like. While I do not have permanent incontinence, I do have frequent stomach problems. At least once every year, I am stricken with a bout of gastroenteritis. It usually renders me bowel incontinent for at least 5 days. During this time, I have to wear diapers 24 hours a day. The only time I am not wearing a diaper is when I am showering... and I have to do that at least 10 times every day because I am constantly messing myself. Imagine shitting hot acid from an open wound. It is pure misery and I hate it. Many times I just got out of the shower, dried off and put on a fresh diaper when, suddenly, I am messing myself again. It is the consistency of water, and it smells like rotten eggs. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

The other times I have bad diarrhea at least once a week. and have to spend the day in diapers. I am just thankful that I have a wife who is understanding of my needs and problems.

I am fully incontinent and answered a definate "NO". I became this way following a stroke just over 2 years ago and although I had to wear nappies on and off for bladder problems before it, I had no idea just how much it would affect me being the way I am now. Although Ive now come to accept the way I am, its still taken me a long time to get to where I am and even now I still have times where I get angry with myself or depressed as Ive ended up dirty. For those of you that wish to experience what its like to be incontinent.........pleas take it from someone who knows, its not anything like what you think. OK you get to wear nappies all the time, but then you got to take into account you have NO control over when you wet or poop night and day. Theres the clean ups that sometimes can have to be in the most inconvenient of places. Then theres the smell if in a crowded space, someone might catch a whiff of your dirty nappy, not to mention the high possibility of leaks. Imagine your in a queue in a supermarket with a trolley load of shopping. All the isles are packed with shoppers, youve been stood waiting in line at the checkouts for a good 15 minutes. Theres people infront of you and behind you and all of a sudden all you feel is this warm squelch as your nappy uncontrollably fills with poop. You feel your nappy expanding bigger and bigger around your bum to the point where you hope noone notices and then to make matters worse you feel the front of it getting warm at the same time. You blush with embarrasment and hope no one near you knows whats going on. You feel your nappy sag under its new weight, poop filled and soaked to breaking point and just when you think things couldnt possibly get any worse and you couldnt turn a brighter shade of red through embarrassment. The aroma of your dirty nappy fills the air.

That might sound like a story to some but for me its a possible daily reality and yes that was taken from an experience that has happened to me. Its not pleasant and can make or break you, but remember its daily life for me and others out there like myself who are incontinent through no fault of their own and cannot change the way they are. So you still want to be fully incontinent ?? I suggest you think again.

Inco

Inco

I would love to say yes to being fully inco 24/7. I don't care what people think or say just as long as I'm able to mess nd wet in my pants uncontrollably and I will then have reason to wear diapers.

Guest GeorgiaDL

I enjoy wearing and going in my diapers. It feels nice to just let go and not have to get up to go to the bathroom. I've been a diaper lover for many years. I also like to go in my clothes sometimes. However, I do it by choice and dont think I'd like to not have that choice. So the answer would be no to being incontinent 24/7. When I have to go potty I like deciding whether or not to just go in my clothes or diapers. It's alot of fun!

I'd never want to be permanently and irreversibly incontinent. If there was a way of having a switch so that I could choose when I want to be incontinent, then I might consider that. But otherwise, no way.

--------------------------------------------------

The Topic here is mainly on Pooped Diapers

I've been in diapers every day from birth to age 13. Bowel Incontinent from birth to age 21. I'm now 43.

I experienced the humiliation of smelly clothes during the most conciencous years of my life. I experienced bowel incontinence all thru school. What grief.

I have taken care of a parylized person that had to suffer the humiliation of having someone

take care of their bodily functions. (Yeah, it's a fun clean up at 3 a.m).

What a hypochricy life is. We wear diapers as babies, then we stop and become adults. Then some of us go back to diapers by choice. Those that do not understand us act more like babies than those of us that PREFER to act like babies. Take a poop in your diapers sometime. Then wear it for a few hours, and feel how someone else feels when they have to wear a smelly diaper.

Wear it in the check out lane if you like. Of course, anyone that can diaper themselves in the dark knows that diaper rash is lurking just around the corner unless they use an ointment and a powder after every diaper change.

I hope all of this makes sense, since I've been drinking beer for 8 hours. One diaper change so far.

Diapers aren't really an issue with me. I faced the facts a long time ago. If I smell like poop, no one wants to come around. Wearing diapers is also a seclusive way of life. Even tho I smell clean now, I wear diapers.

I would never want to be accidentally or intentionally incontent. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish sometimes I could be temporarily incontinent, but there is no way I would want to be permanantly irreversible incontinent. Being an infrequent betwetter is bad enough for me, taking the choice out of whether or not to wear diapers at night. I would hate to have to wear them 24/7 no matter what.

Sometimes I wish I was incontinent so I can pee without having any trouble and I could pee in any position I want and anywhere I am. But I wouldn't want to be permanently incontinent

I said unsure, the thought seems enticing. But would be more for it if I had someone backing my play. If I had a woman that would take the pill with me, or who would be willing to aid me in my incontinance. OK so it may be smarter if they just came out with a one day incontinance pill. That way you can be incontinant as often as you want.

• 2 weeks later...

While I will admit to possibly fantasizing about this, the truth of the matter is that I would never want to be fully incontinent. Its just too much of a hassle. Now, if I had the choice of an on/off switch as others have suggested, that would indeed be fun to play with. I would never want it full time though.

Back in 1976 when I was 12 and just reached puberty, nobody gave me a vote or choice. Some genetic defect caused me to lose my bladder control. This was expected, because many women in my family have the same problem. For years I actually still had control during the day, when I could concentrate. My bladder even when I had control was puny, so as a kid I woke up a couple of times each night. For law school I began wearing a tape-on disposable under my skirt so I could sit through long lectures. At age 25 I realized I needed diapers 24/7. I have sisters who only need diapers when sleeping, but my youngest sis and our mom are like me, in didees 24/7.

Personally I never tried to keep my incontinence a huge secret. Honestly I do not think it possible to keep a need for diapers a secret from people you love or work with a lot. I am far mre discreet telling folks I use adult baby play to cope with my incontinence.

Funny about Karma and getting what you want. My dad did not know about mom's diapers until shortly before they married. Dad would sometimes be irritated over the time washing millions of cloth diapers required. Then a few years ago Dad sufferred prostate cancer. He had a catheter with leg bag, then disposables. Very quickly Dad learned about the up and down sides of incontinence. Trust me, he is thrilled to have re-gained bladder control, yet still keeps pull-on disposables on hand for trips.

My husband knew all about my diaper need from the moment we met. That night we fell in love so I told him about being a big baby girl to relax. That did not shock him. We had been married over 5 years when he started supervising the graveyard shift. The first time he tried sleeping during the day, he dribbled a bit. When I found out I teased him with a Depend Overnight. After a couple of other dribble incidents he asked me to teach him to put on his own Depend. Funny, he never had any trouble pinning a cloth diaper on me. Eventually he learned to pin cloth diapers on himself. This does not mean he is an active big baby boy, and he is not in the classic sense a bedwetter. When he sleeps during the night he has control, but now a few years later he finds simply wearing a diaper in bed security. When we feel romantic neither of us wear a diaper. That is why our bed has a waterproof sheet!

Okay, so this year my husband needed prostate surgery. The new robotic surgery works super. It has been nearly 6 months and my husband has even better control than before the surgery, yet he sees no reason to give up wearing a diaper when he wants.

hey I am fully inco by choice for more than five yrs now and I enjoy it now as much as when i first became incontent,Iam in a wheelchair also by choice for the same time and it is a thrill for to soil myself in puplic .yes its worth it to be inco for the rest of my life

hi im incontinent look 4 f 4 ltr

hey I am fully inco by choice for more than five yrs now and I enjoy it now as much as when i first became incontent,Iam in a wheelchair also by choice for the same time and it is a thrill for to soil myself in puplic .yes its worth it to be inco for the rest of my life

what exactly do you mean by "incontinent by choice" - as far as my understanding goes, incontinence is a medical issue, so at least from my point of view you are either incontinent - have no control or an overactive bladder with urge inco... - but you can't control it at least not to a full extend...

so if you're incontinent you don't have big choice, do you?

so what's your story?

about that wheelchair? you have no medical need for that and still decided to use a wheelchair all the time`?????????

whew... well it's your decision for sure... and none of my darn business anyways. but that sounds to me like making life overly complicated...

I mean it's not like you would get access to disabled toilets, parking, and so on legally... as if it's "by choice" than there's no medical background.

also in that case, what do you do when travelling (like flying)? you basically cause troubels to others (flight staff and such) and request a very special treatment even if you are not really disabled?

Well when I decide to go out in diapers... that's my business only and I don't bother anyone else with it...

if someone is truly disabled and needs a wheelchair I'm there to help when there is need... but frankly it would piss me off, if I had to help someone and maybe find out that he's just "acting".

I believe so far this is a very interesting poll and the stats so far are really interesting...

well in one way I knew that quite a few (myself included) would choose a definitive "NO"... but 40% I wouldn't have thought, as so many have been in on saying to want to wet the bed without "knowing" and such.

the Bowel Inco is quite understandable... actually I'm amazed that someone would consider this to be something he / she would like... well ;) different tastes I guess - not much to argue :argue::beer::mf_swordfight::horse:

• 2 months later...

I chose bladder incontinence only. I have worn 24/7 in the past, to include at work and school for almost a period of almost 6 months. It was completely by choice, and I wasnt completely incontinent, but I used the diaper for all my needs as far as peeing goes. I only occasionally pooped in my diapers. By the end of the 6 months, I still had control at least during the day as long as I was thinking about it....I still had accidents from time to time. The only reason I stopped was because I met a girl that I was serious about at the time and I didnt know how she would take the fact I used diapers, so I stopped wearing all the time. It took me awhile to completely regain control like I had before.

I didnt have too much of a problem as far as the 24/7 wearing went. My coworkers knew about it....like had been said, there isnt too much of a way to hide it at work, but they were cool about it, noone really brought it up. It takes some adjustment, but for me it wasnt all that much, and I dealt with it fine. Based off of that, I wouldnt hesitate too much to choose that part of my lifestyle

That said, I would have to agree that anyone that WANTED full incontinence (or even bladder incontinence without trying first) would have to be a little bit mad. I knew how paranoid I was about pee smells, and how paranoid I still am when I wear out and about (which i do regulaly). I never poop my diaper out in public because of how noticable it is. I would never want that choice taken away from me. If I choose to do it fine, but only by choice. And never permanently. I'd be too afraid to live any kind of life that way. In addition, one should think about it seriously before they make a lifelong decision like incontinence at all, even if its just urinary.

People who "choose" to be incontinent remind me of those first-class passengers on the Titanic who would bustle in and out of the gates to the third-class section, just because they were allowed to go anywhere they wanted on the ship while the third-class passengers had to stay in steerage. It seems unfair to indulge yourself in something that needs to be researched and CURED, not spread around just for kicks. In a way, you're wasting people's sympathy for the incontinent, exacerbating all the stigmas they face.

Yes, I have a negative opinion of a different lifestyle from mine. Call the blind, bubbling, cloying acceptance police. :closedeyes:

People who "choose" to be incontinent remind me of those first-class passengers on the Titanic who would bustle in and out of the gates to the third-class section, just because they were allowed to go anywhere they wanted on the ship while the third-class passengers had to stay in steerage. It seems unfair to indulge yourself in something that needs to be researched and CURED, not spread around just for kicks. In a way, you're wasting people's sympathy for the incontinent, exacerbating all the stigmas they face.

Yes, I have a negative opinion of a different lifestyle from mine. Call the blind, bubbling, cloying acceptance police. :closedeyes:

Im not sure about your reasoning here. You seem to be saying people that choose to be incontinent make it worse for people that are incontinent for other reasons. I don't know how that can be.

I understand some incontinent people may think im crazy for wanting to be like I am. They have no choice and i do.

Choosing to be incontinent as i have is also reversible with some retraining. It maybe difficult but I expect it is possible as there is no physical medical reason for my condition. Doing something to my body that would physically cause me to be incontinent could be going a little too far, at least for me.

My choice has nothing to do with others, incontinent or not. I definitely would not want incontinent people to feel bad because of my chosen situation.

I agree with the poster that said IBC users (Incontinence by Choice) may be a little bit mad, I know I am.

Anyway, while reality doesn't follow my thoughts...it seems to me that knowing someone might choose to induce the condition you consider a 'curse' might make one think about it a little differently.

I was reading a thread about Nursing Relationships, and one woman spoke up saying she found the thought of nursing anyone but her child nauseating. I just thought it might be connected somehow.

I agree with the poster that said IBC users (Incontinence by Choice) may be a little bit mad, I know I am.

Anyway, while reality doesn't follow my thoughts...it seems to me that knowing someone might choose to induce the condition you consider a 'curse' might make one think about it a little differently.

I was reading a thread about Nursing Relationships, and one woman spoke up saying she found the thought of nursing anyone but her child nauseating. I just thought it might be connected somehow.

looks like we a crazy bunch of bABies