LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence By Choice?

DailyDi

Incontinence by Choice?  

709 members have voted

1. 1. If you could take a pill that would make you permently and irreversibly incontinence... would you take it?

• Yes - Bladder Incon
    • Yes - Bowel Incon
    • Yes - Fully Incon
    • No
    • Unsure
    • Wish i could, but probably wouldn't

For me it started with some slight daytime dribbling then out of nowher my bedwetting came back. Soon I was wetting every night and my daytime incontinence has got to the point where wearing a pad is a necesity

• Like 1

I see that this topic is quite old, but seeing as how I've found it insightful and seeing as a lot of people have recently responded to it, I'm going to put in my input :P

From my perspective and after reading through this post, it seems like many people simply equate 'Permanently Incontinent' to 'Permanently in Diapers, with a good excuse'.

I see that this topic is quite old, but seeing as how I've found it insightful and seeing as a lot of people have recently responded to it, I'm going to put in my input :P

From my perspective and after reading through this post, it seems like many people simply equate 'Permanently Incontinent' to 'Permanently in Diapers, with a good excuse'.

No I would not take that pill. My stent does the job as long as I decide to leave it in. If I want to be incontinent until a surgeon removes the stent I only have to remove the retrieval loop.

I'm not sure if wearing / wetting my diapers would be as much fun if I had no choice in the matter.

I have no choice and it remains for the most part quite plesurable. Accepting my incontinence and becoming somewhat DL was the best thing I did. It helped me a lot.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

As a person, who have been incontinent for most of his life I would never take it. Well, I kind of grew to like being incontinent, but I would prefer life without this issue definitely. Especially at the beginning, I was struggling greatly with my incontinence. I didn't know what to do and how to live. To put it shorty: I was a mess, both mentally and physically because of incontinent. I managed to get up on my own feet though by just wanting to live and to be honest I don't know if I could achieve what I did if it wasn't for incontinence, because thanks to that I have realized extremely valuable foundations in life, but I would definitely be happier in my twenties.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the first time I saw this poll was when I let nature take its course.

My best continence was pretty much normal albeit with occasional wetting accidents and even more occasional messing accidents.

Since then, I've let it fall apart to the point where I have no detectable wetting control and at best partial messing control.

I think in retrospect I'd still have untrained wetting but the loss of messing control is a bit much.