• Boyfriend / Husband
    • X-boyfriends
    • Anyone who will listen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably easier for those of us who are incontinent to tell people we know well. The baby part is a little harder. My best friends all know and all of my family. They know about the baby stuff too. (Pacifiers, bottles, toys, and desires.) Most are lovingly quiet about their thoughts on that subject. One daughter-in-law makes baby clothes for me and one tells me whenever I small like pee. One son calls me diaperman if he notices I'm wearing more than one and the other son tells me not to leak on his car seat. :P I did that once in my car, and in the desert cars get very hot and the smell gets rank. He helped me clean the seats. My wife just laughs and says "You're such a baby!" then winks at me and pokes my bellybutton.

Yes, there are those who criticize me for wearing more than one or for wanting to be or act like a baby. The wicked witch didn't like Dorothy either, and see what happened to her! :P

My sister knows and a former friend knows, but I don't talk to her anymore. I don't know if I want to let anyone else into my secret.

If I had a girlfriend of wife, I would definately let her know, but I would love to find someone into it with me. Of course, we all know how impossible that will be.

My sister knows and a former friend knows, but I don't talk to her anymore. I don't know if I want to let anyone else into my secret.

If I had a girlfriend of wife, I would definately let her know, but I would love to find someone into it with me. Of course, we all know how impossible that will be.

Wait. Now that I think about it, I have a semi-close friend I still talk to who knows, but she doesn't think much about it.

• 2 years later...

Most of my close family and all my friends know I wear for a medical reason, but only close friends know that I'm also wearing for my pleasure.

It is easier to explain you need to wear them for incontinence, most people are accepting or sympathetic when you leave it at that.

It's when you try and explain that you are fond of wearing them things get complicated, but I suppose most people are secretive about their own kinks and fetishes and don't really want to hear about other peoples.

Mom found one yrs ago(I thought I had picked up) Brother see me in one yrs ago. A few old friends know (I havenot seen in yrs) Wife knows & my 2 kids.(kids over 20 & moved out now) Other than that a few strangers who seen me when out yrs ago with it showing.:blush:

My girlfriend and a few close friends who I really trust know, but that's it. I suppose that my parents might know, but I highly doubt it. If they do, they haven't said anything, and I'm pretty sure that my mother would raise hell if she found out. (Besides, there are just some things I don't want to share with my family.) Definitely nobody else though, and I intend to keep it that way.

• 4 years later...

Just my wife, really knows almost caught by my grandkids once. Told my doctor finally found out I have PTSD. that I got from work in a prison. It manifests itself in my bed wetting.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I think by now just about everyone knows I am urinary incontinent and enuretic due to diabetic related nerve damage and wear nappies all the time. Everyone knew I wet the bed when I was growing up. Honestly I would rather every one knew.