• X-girlfriends
    • Boyfriend / Husband
    • X-boyfriends
    • Anyone who will listen!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, Di ... maybe add internet acquaintances only. I'm sure there are others like me that keep it private and haven't yet told a significant other.

I figured that was a given since we're all here in a community :)

I have some friends that know, but they all wear too.

I think my mom and a sister know, but I didn't mark them because I am not sure.

I have some former coworkers that know, or at least should. I work overnight at a hotel, and had left a change sitting on the sink in the bathroom, when two coworkers showed up to drive to Chicago. They decided to go before they left, neither mentioned it to me though. Although I bet they had an interesting conversation on the way.

Just a suggestion, Di ... maybe add internet acquaintances only. I'm sure there are others like me that keep it private and haven't yet told a significant other.

I figured that was a given since we're all here in a community :)

Whilst I agree with you that it's "a given" Daily Di, I would still be interested to see for how many people internet acquaintances only applies.

D :) lly

Who?

As far as I know, only my wife and my ex-wife.

Well though... when I had to use the laundromat to wash and dry my diapers, maybe some of them knew :rolleyes:

CDL

Only people here and on aby.com know. I wish you'd put a 'nobody but us' response...

There are a very few people I've met here or aby that I share beyond the little I post here...

In 1997, I went trhough a nasty divorce. My ex-wife made sure that everyone knew.

What a bitch!

That's terrible!!!!

I can understand drifting apart, disliking one another. or even saying bad things in an argument. But to broadcast private info to hurt someone intentionally--that's just indefensible.

Let's see...

Out of my family I know my aunt knows, my grandmother knows, and i think my sister knows (but with her i'm not sure).

All of my close friends and my exes know (because of the incontinence it's kind of hard to hide).

And of course my fiance knows, lol he's also my Dady and we met on DD! tongue.gif

~ Moogles

Im quite open about my need for nappies/diapers so anyone whos close to me knows now. Family, friends etc.. all know. Theres a few who I choose not to tell though simply because of their reactions to other things like it, but generally anyone who asks or inquires I usually come right out and tell them straight

My ex-gf knows. And a few college friends of mine that I told after a hard night of drinking heh heh. Not to worry though, it's not their thing but they're open minded. And we all still hang out.

Ta

I really do nothing to keep it secret, aside from putting on some clothes before heading out in public. Only as much clothes as I need for any given situation. I don't worry about somebody spotting my diaper when my shirt moves or any of that crap. *shrug* So I wear diapers, whatever.