LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Questions

DailyDi

Wetting Questions  

733 members have voted

1. 1. By What age were you potty trained?

• 18mo
    • 24mo
    • 3 Years
    • 4 Years
    • Older
  2. 2. At what age did were you dry at night?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • Older
    • Never
  3. 3. At what age did your parent or guardian last diaper you?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-25
    • Older

not sure about when I was actuly potty trained I probably should have put three but owell. I was about 10 when I stoped wetting the bed. Although I alway had a problem never knowing when I had to go number 2 and always ended up with messy pants

dunno...dunno...dunno

I came to be a diaper lover and aby late in life. I do remember a few instances of bed wetting after age 7...I think one or two of wetting my pants at least a little and of coming very close to pooping, but as for my early history, I'm just not sure...

well as far as I can remember I was potty trained at around 3 coming on 4 ( was late I know that much !!) and was dry on the nights by 4 and a half. However I was back in nappies on the night at 13 due to baldder probs and back in nappies all the time in 2005 following my stroke !!. oh well at least I had 9 years out of them !! lol now im set to be in them for life !! lol. You win some, you loose some !! that life I guess :)

I was probably around 3 when potty trained, but wet the bed until I was 11 or so. My parents did not diaper me, but I had a plastic sheet on the bed. It was a real drag waking up with wet pajamas and sheets. The sheets would be folded back to "dry out".

My mom took me to several doctors about the bed wetting and since they could find nothing wrong. My parents then were convinced that I was lazy and deserved to be punished. That made me angry as I did not want to wet the bed, but there was nothing I could do to convince them otherwise.

I was diapered when staying with some relatives when I was 5. My aunt put cloth diapers on me. That is when I found out that I really liked wearing them.

Now, even though I can be dry at night, I wear diapers to bed for comfort and wake up every morning wet.

Happily diapered...

CDL

I was told I was daytime trained at just over 3, but I was rarely dry at night until 12 or so. I did also have a few wetting accidents after ttraining, mostly because I put off potty trips until it was too late, when I was playing. As for the daytime training part, I think it wore off somewhere between 5 and 9 because that was the age I started wanting to poop in my pants again. I did it once at 5 or so(on purpose) and around 9, I started messing my pants more often. I did have one wetting and one pooping accident in school, during my first year though. But those were embarrassing. The last time I was diapered by my mom was somewhere around 5 to 6 years old, and was for a long trip. Since I usually had to stop several times to go potty, she asked if I would wear diapers and use them so we could get there faster.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom says I was daytime trained at 2 and nighttime trained very soon after. But sometime during my childhood, I'm not sure exactly when, I started having occasional nighttime accidents. They happened about once or twice a month on average--sometimes more, sometimes I'd skip a month.

(At first I didn't even realize what was going on. I thought I was sweating heavily in my sleep; it never even occurred to me it might be anything but sweat. Then one day my mom asked me about the stains on my mattress pad... :blush:)

Anyway, I put down 16-18 for nighttime dryness, because I was 18 when it finally stopped. But I was mostly dry at 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Wetting questions

Even after I potty trained I always had accidents at nite. I just turned 6 and I will always remember the nite when my mom came in and diapered me for bed. I had been out of diapers for about 2 yrs but like I said always had accidents at nite. She came in one nite and told me she wanted to try something to see if it would keep my dry at nite and next thing I knew I was sitting in diapers. At first I hated it but soon, very soon came to liking the feeling of being diapered.

Even after I potty trained I always had accidents at nite. I just turned 6 and I will always remember the nite when my mom came in and diapered me for bed. I had been out of diapers for about 2 yrs but like I said always had accidents at nite. She came in one nite and told me she wanted to try something to see if it would keep my dry at nite and next thing I knew I was sitting in diapers. At first I hated it but soon, very soon came to liking the feeling of being diapered.

have you been in diapers ever since?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Peter

Answered more by guess then actuall knowledge.

Cant recall going to gradeschool with diapers, so i was most probably out of diapers at or before age 3, didnt wet my bed either anymore.

Potty training i have no clue about, though filled in 24 months.. seeing my dad was quite strickt, he probably forced potty training on me and my brother quite young... possibility tat it was with 18 months already... ah well *giggles*

• 2 weeks later...

After answering the poll questions I read all the posts and especially loved the sharing of Wet Staci.

I have absolutely no independent memory of my own toilet training, but I was aware of my next two younger siblings and paid close attention when our youngest sister (almost 6 years younger than me) was growing up. When I asked Mom told me she remembers me being dry at 23 months during the day, and at 26 months in bed. For years I took pride in being dry, although I knew my bladder was small. Mom explained this discreetly to my teachers and I just was carefull to use the toilet often.

Growing up I was taught there was a high probability I would have bladder control difficulties after I reached puberty. Granny and Mom never made a secret they needed diapers, as did both of Mom's sisters. Sure enough eventually my oldest sister started wetting her bed and was returned to diapers.

Since our family never considered wearing a diaper to be shamefull, and Dad got frustrated because us kids had tiny bladders, it became tradition for car trips over an hour and for exciting adventures, all of us would be diapered. Mom and my aunts did not believe in disposables, so we got used to riding in hot cars wearing pinned gauze Curity diapers, Gerber vinyl panties inside jeans or dresses. Such trips were not frequent enough it was considered necessary to teach us to change ourselves, which explains why I voted that my Mom and oldest sister changed my diaper several times when I was 12. Once I reached puberty and started wetting my bed, I was taught to change myself. Even before that I had changed my two younger sisters during trips.

I have been married happily since 1991. Just for fun last night my husband changed me for bed, although generally I do so myself. Then he also changed me again before dawn today when he felt I was soaked.

Fortunately when I was in junior high and high school I did not need diapers during the school day. Yet I was not shy going on sleep-overs. Even if Mom knew the hostess I also explained I would bring my own waterproof sheet, plus diapers and vinyl panties. I only got a little kidding. Sometimes other girls were so fascinated they asked to be diapered when sleeping at my house.

For college I did start wearing disposables since washing gauze diapers there was not practical. Far from being teased, lots of my college friends would borrow disposable diapers from me. Some of those were guys. We all know what happends after a kegger. Heck, my roomie did like me and wore a disposable to the keggers!

• 3 months later...

For definite, I know that I was potty-trained by the time I hit 2. My mom used to talk about it all the time, especially when I started to have nighttime wetting problems in my teenage years. She was kinda embarrased by the fact that I had been dry at night for so many years and then all of a sudden started having nighttime accidents. I was never put back into diapers as a teen, and I was largely dry at night by the time I hit 15. It was never an every night type problem as it was, so I made do with a plastic sheet, wet pjs, and wet sheets for the longest time. There were many nights that I would wake up wet and do my best to hide it from my mom so that she wouldnt know I had had an accident. I hated it for so long.

Everything finally stopped about 15, 2 years before I went to college. But to my incredible embarrasment, whenever I was under stress at college (like near finals) I would occaisionally wake up to wet sheets again. I had been interested in diapers and such for a long time anyway, and about that time I basically said "screw it". I lived in a private room in the quiet dorm, so hiding my diapers and such was never a problem, neither was disposing of them. From that point on, I was largely diapered at night, especially whenever I knew I was going to be under stress. I occaisionally wore to classes during the day, but for the most part, most of my friends never knew about my diaper wearing at night.

So I marked 24 months (even though Im reasonably sure it was before that), and 13-15 even though I've had occaision problems since then. After that point I was dry about 90+% of the nights, so I figured that counted.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...