LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Questions

DailyDi

Wetting Questions  

733 members have voted

1. 1. By What age were you potty trained?

• 18mo
    • 24mo
    • 3 Years
    • 4 Years
    • Older
  2. 2. At what age did were you dry at night?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • Older
    • Never
  3. 3. At what age did your parent or guardian last diaper you?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-25
    • Older

A set of gears? I could understand if it was a tea set, a new dolly or another tiara

I wasn't out of diapers (Cloth) til I was 5, I remember because It was a year before I started school. It also inevitably led to me wanting to be back in diapers, as when I was 6 and sitting on the toilet I felt something large and warm on my cheek. Reached up to brush it off and brushed a huge house spider (We call them "Wood Spiders") off my cheek. As for being dry at night.. Never.. I've always been a bedwetter. Not every night, but enough that I tried to hide the sheets fairly frequently (Not that that ever worked), and was frequently spanked for wetting the bed.

• 1 year later...
On 19/10/2007 at 8:27 PM, babyfett said:

Was not potty trained until around 5 years old. Wet the bed up until age 13-14.

Finally out of nappies during the day at about five years old. I was still in nappies at night until I was 8 or 9 because I was a nightly bedwetter. I didn't become reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I am back in nappies now and wet the bed every night.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

There are pictures of me wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at 4.  I have an old picture where it looks like I've just been pinned in a diaper and I'm standing beside a changing table - that I remember in the living room - and on the changing table is a package of new cloth diapers.  I'm guessing the ones I have been wearing were getting small or used too many times.

I remember also being put in diapers for night when I was 6 and feeling very babyish about that whole event.  I wore them at night until in my 10th year and then on occasion after that until I was about 13.  Cloth diapers and plastic pants the whole time. 

Actually I remember my 3rd birthday and I was not in diapers during the day. So it was probably between 2 and 3. I Do remember being diapered ant night twice beause the lights were on in the house and the second time, I felt inside my pajama bottoms and felt the rubber panties. That seems to be befor my 3rd b-day but I am not 100% sure

On 11/11/2015 at 11:45 AM, BabyJune said:

At age four I was promised a toy I desperately wanted if I would quit doing my business in my pants. It was a set of gears that I could rearrange and move with a crank. Why on earth did I ever give in? Oh well...I'm back to doing it my own way now.

You sold out cheaply, I would have bargrained for a dolly, a magic wand and at least 3 tiaras. and 3 future second round picks or 1 firt round and an option on a dress to be named later :)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Actually I remember my 3rd birthday and I was not in diapers during the day. So it was probably between 2 and 3. I Do remember being diapered ant night twice beause the lights were on in the house and the second time, I felt inside my pajama bottoms and felt the rubber panties. That seems to be befor my 3rd b-day but I am not 100% sure

You sold out cheaply, I would have bargrained for a dolly, a magic wand and at least 3 tiaras. and 3 future second round picks or 1 firt round and an option on a dress to be named later :)

You don't know my family. At one time (probably about eight years old) I remember petitioning my grandmother for a dress. Oh yes, she took me to the store to pick one out and to totally embarrass me. That's the way our family worked: conform or get humiliated. After that, I was very careful what I asked for and I figured that wearing diapers would be way out of the question. Imagine the consequences of that!!!

Actually, I remember the dress well. It was a short red Polly Flinders-type dress --very cute. (I never got it then) I now have one that I made and even have a nice white pinafore to go with it. My grandmother would roll over in her grave if she saw all the cute dresses and skirts I have in my collection. And I made them all without getting humiliated--so far.

3 hours ago, BabyJune said:

You don't know my family. At one time (probably about eight years old) I remember petitioning my grandmother for a dress. Oh yes, she took me to the store to pick one out and to totally embarrass me. That's the way our family worked: conform or get humiliated. After that, I was very careful what I asked for and I figured that wearing diapers would be way out of the question. Imagine the consequences of that!!!

Actually, I remember the dress well. It was a short red Polly Flinders-type dress --very cute. (I never got it then) I now have one that I made and even have a nice white pinafore to go with it. My grandmother would roll over in her grave if she saw all the cute dresses and skirts I have in my collection. And I made them all without getting humiliated--so far.

That is the way ALL families work. I guess it is to separate the boys from the girls. Is not revenge just ever so scrumptious? I have all the dolls and tiaras I ever wanted AND a tea set right where I live.  Not to mention the ULTIMATE rubber panty page ever

• 2 years later...
On 11/18/2015 at 6:58 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I wasn't out of diapers (Cloth) til I was 5, I remember because It was a year before I started school. It also inevitably led to me wanting to be back in diapers, as when I was 6 and sitting on the toilet I felt something large and warm on my cheek. Reached up to brush it off and brushed a huge house spider (We call them "Wood Spiders") off my cheek. As for being dry at night.. Never.. I've always been a bedwetter. Not every night, but enough that I tried to hide the sheets fairly frequently (Not that that ever worked), and was frequently spanked for wetting the bed.

I  was the same,Terry nappies all the time until I was 5 and a nightly bedwetter until my early 20s. I got spanked often for wetting the bed. I used to wet my pants often but my folks never seemed to care. If I came in with wet pants which until I was about 11 was quite normal. My mother would tell me to change before I went in the front room.

My bedwetting annoyed the hell out of them. 

On 8/3/2020 at 1:16 AM, hunter185 said:

There are pictures of me wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at 4.  I have an old picture where it looks like I've just been pinned in a diaper and I'm standing beside a changing table - that I remember in the living room - and on the changing table is a package of new cloth diapers.  I'm guessing the ones I have been wearing were getting small or used too many times.

I remember also being put in diapers for night when I was 6 and feeling very babyish about that whole event.  I wore them at night until in my 10th year and then on occasion after that until I was about 13.  Cloth diapers and plastic pants the whole time. 

There are family photos with me obviously still in thick cloth nappies under my shorts at nearly 5 years old. There is a picture of me in visibly wet shorts when I was at least 8 years old. I look totally unconcerned that I had wet my self.

• Like 1