LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Pull-ups man

Why Do You Wear Diapers

As far as I can remember diapers always were a part of my life. I have vivid memories starting at the age of three maybe four years old. Over the years I had some phases I went through some were sexually by nature during puberty for instance. In the end I wear diapers for relaxation, comfort, security, stability and feeling in touch with myself. Nowadays I wear 24/7 and it is good like that.

The first time for me was when I was about 13, after a water fight between my brother and some friends of ours. I decided to wet myself because nobody would notice. I got a huge hard-on. I would look for times I could get away with it, and always got turned on. 

So I go in phases. Every decade or so I'll get back into it. It's still a turn on.

It's funny because there are two reasons: For years I wanted to adopt a baby girl but when I looked into it, I was told that I didn't make enough money to raise a child (even though I have a beautiful house that is paid for). Then I was told that the cutoff age to adopt an infant is 46, and I was past that age. Although changing diapers isn't glamourous, it is a special feeling that you are taking care of another human being that needs and loves you. As a single man, you can imagine that I've never changed a diaper--except my own.  On the opposite end of that scale, I had a great childhood but it was too short--plus I grew up as a boy. I love the secure feeling of wearing diapers, but at the same time, I now have the experience of CHANGING diapers even if they are mine. So I guess I became the child I could never have. (And no, I'm not bipolar or schizophrenic).

I wear diapers because they make them in my size.

I wear diapers because I have always loved wearing diapers since I was 7 years old.

I wear diapers because I love wetting and messing in a diaper and how the diaper feels when wearing it when used. 

I wear diapers because my wife wants me to wear diapers.

I wear diapers because I want to. 

On 27/07/2017 at 1:17 AM, DLBiker said:

I wear because I have to, but now make the best of it and enjoy them!

Same here.

On 20/08/2017 at 3:51 AM, dlforever said:

I wear for many reasons, I have daily dribble and got tired of getting up at night, to pee.  Since I already have for many yrs had a plastic and diaper fetish, its a win win. but the hard part has been the last several yrs of wearing 24/7, convincing my wife that its really easier for me to wear 24/7. She is not into them, so I need to keep the smells down, and cover them up so she dosent have to look at them. Would be much more fun if she liked them to. 

I was very lucky my wife encouraged me to wear nappies all the time when I became incontinent. She doesn't participate in any way but has admitted she likes the fact I wear nappies. I became very much DL as a result and when my wife realised I actually enjoyed being in nappies she said it wasn't a problem. If it helped me cope with being incontinent then so what.

Because I am incontinent. They make my life so much easier.

I wear diapers because I enjoy wetting them :)

5 hours ago, DL-Ash said:

I wear diapers because I enjoy wetting them :)

Me too

In 2014 I had worn for need.  But I got over need and wear because i like the look and feel of wearing.  Prior to 2014, from early 1980s, i wore cause i liked the look and feel.