LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers

The first time for me was when I was about 13, after a water fight between my brother and some friends of ours. I decided to wet myself because nobody would notice. I got a huge hard-on. I would look for times I could get away with it, and always got turned on.

It's funny because there are two reasons: For years I wanted to adopt a baby girl but when I looked into it, I was told that I didn't make enough money to raise a child (even though I have a beautiful house that is paid for). Then I was told that the cutoff age to adopt an infant is 46, and I was past that age. Although changing diapers isn't glamourous, it is a special feeling that you are taking care of another human being that needs and loves you. As a single man, you can imagine that I've never changed a diaper--except my own.

I wear diapers because they make them in my size.

I wear diapers because I have always loved wearing diapers since I was 7 years old.

I wear diapers because I love wetting and messing in a diaper and how the diaper feels when wearing it when used.

On 27/07/2017 at 1:17 AM, DLBiker said:

I wear because I have to, but now make the best of it and enjoy them!

Same here.

On 20/08/2017 at 3:51 AM, dlforever said:

I wear for many reasons, I have daily dribble and got tired of getting up at night, to pee.

• 4 weeks later...

I wear them on the weekend because I enjoy regressing back to a 6 month old baby and having all my needs taken care of by my Daddy/Husband. During the week(Monday Morning to Friday after work I am an adult who wears underwear and uses the toilet fully. 

• 1 month later...

I wear because I'm incontinent. Potty training failure to say the least. At a very early age we discovered that I would always have accidents and that this is the best option. It can be very stressful on a child adolescent however the alternatives just aren't practical. Would rather be diapered and have an accident than have a big mess to clean

I am always wet, now, and am happy being that way. It also a sexual turn on for me to have my diaper to be messy squishy and wet. I started very younf at age 3. I was forced into thick training pants and liked it too much, parents were not happy, I was.  I kept wearing anything I could so I could be wet and dirty until I left and had my own place.