LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers

I started wearing diapers full-time because I liked them.

I currently wear diapers because I have very little wetting control and severely reduced messing control. I still like them, but I also acknowledge that I don't have a choice.

• 1 year later...

Wearing diapers is completely voluntary for me. Well, it least it was at the beginning. I have an emotional dependence which developed from childhood abandonment and self esteem issues. I've been wearing diapers on and off since the mid nineties. I wear diapers both for the pleasure of just wearing diapers

i just love them!

the comfort, the convenience, everything. the feeling of a fresh dry diapers, the feeling of a wet, heavy diaper, changing into a fresh diaper and starting it all over, the feeling of peeing in it. in my home, the first floor doesn't have a bathroom, so me being kinda lazy and tired, i don't have to go up or down stairs to go to the bathroom!

• 2 weeks later...

I wear diapers, because I'm incontinence, but I also understand people that wear diapers not because of medical conditions as I have personally started to like wetting diapers and this "feeling of security" that they give me, but rather that may be trait that only people who have problems can feel, but I really love that. If I was to cure myself out of IT right now, I would still wear diapers because I've gotten used to them and actually like it, something like a hobby.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ?10?/?17?/?2007 at 5:05 PM, beallucanb said:

I just like wearing and wetting them, I don't wear them everyday, but sometimes I do, if I feel the need, to be diapered, I might wear for a few days in a row, and then not were for a short period of time, and start again.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you wear them?

It's something I've wanted since I was at least 3-4 years old. I love the softness and being able to void whenever/wherever my body wants to.

When did you start wearing them?

I've been wearing them on/off my entire life, and finally decided to start wearing them 24/7 about 5 weeks ago--overall happiness and enjoyment has steadily increased.

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I can remember diapers always were a part of my life. I have vivid memories starting at the age of three maybe four years old. Over the years I had some phases I went through some were sexually by nature during puberty for instance. In the end I wear diapers for relaxation, comfort, security, stability and feeling in touch with myself. Nowadays I wear 24/7 and it is good like that.