LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paci Question

diaperpt

This weekend I've had a chance to be a baby - from Fri late afternoon til this morning I've been in diapers and have had either my paci or a bottle nipple in my mouth almost constantly. I've noticed a ridge inside my mouth about the level of my upper lip where the skin rests against my teeth I guess...has anyone else noticed this happening when you have a paci in for a long period of time?

It doesn't hurt and short of pulling my teeth, I don't see a way around it...guess it's the price of babyhood...

diaperpt

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya,

I have the same thing, on my upper lip....(mines permanent)

Except mine is from havig braces, so i didn't notice anything from using my paci

just thought i'd mention it

Lucy

being a sax player I have had the same sort of thing when i play my saxaphone for any lengthy time period .... only on the inside of my bottom lip...When i played daily it was always there and just never went away.....i always figured it was sorta like a "calluos" from my teeth being pressed against my lip all the time... :band:

I always get a dry mouth but I don't wike being wifout my paci and Ya www.pacifiersrus.com have the bestest pacis in the whole worlds.

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

• 3 weeks later...

I've never hand any problems with using my pacifier, the best part is it also prevents me from grinding my teeth. My pacifier is by razzibaby so the sheild on it closes to cover the nipple when not in use. It's inportant in our house as it keep the cat and dog hair off it. :angel_not:

I have a pacifiersrus paci and I didn't like it at all. The shield didnt hug my face (if you can understand what I mean?) and I found it too big for the inside of my mouth. I had a pacifier when I was a about 14 and I loooovvveeeddd it. It was purple with holes in it; Evenflo I think. The only reason I got rid of it was because my parents found it and thought I was doing drugs <_<

I'm now in the market for a new paci or three. I think ima pick one up when I go grocery shopping this week.

in 5th grade i had a paci, was a tigger paci i think. And i loved it so much i carried it around ALL the time and EVERYWHERE! I remember it was in my jacket pocket and i left my jacket at school one day and never saw it or my jacket again. that wuz my fav jacket too. <_<

I've never hand any problems with using my pacifier, the best part is it also prevents me from grinding my teeth.

Oohhh...maybe I could use that thought on my wife...need the paci to stop me from grinding teeth! I wonder if it does anything for snoring as well?? That would put a paci in my mouth for the rest of my married life!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

being a sax player I have had the same sort of thing when i play my saxaphone for any lengthy time period .... only on the inside of my bottom lip...When i played daily it was always there and just never went away.....i always figured it was sorta like a "calluos" from my teeth being pressed against my lip all the time... :band:

Woohoo another Sax player!!! I hear you on the tough lip bit! My lower lip is form fitted for my bottom teeth.

Sorry wouldn't know about the paci bit as I don't have one. I would like to get one though..... Maybe one day....

~Brian

I havent had this prob b4 but sometimes after sleeping with a paci my gums can stiffen or go slightly numb, but this dissapears once I wake up and take it out. I wear a pacifier round my neck when in public so evidence I had used it wouldnt affect me too much :roflmao:

i wish i could find a good adalt pasi mine is to small. and how do u get to sleep whith a pasi in your mouth mine alwas falls out ones i start to drift off. <_<

Nuk 5 for me. but there are many out there...check around...ebay, look back in the forums for websites, lots of places on the web for them. some are pricey (but priceless!).

Thanks for the link....I have one funny thing to say. This was on the site:

Cuddle up in your diaper and feel like a real baby with a bottle nipple that was designed to simulate the feeling of a nipple during breastfeeding!

If that is the case, I want to see that nipple on a woman. That would be huge! he he he....still...I want one.