• Female
    • Sissy Boy
    • Sissy Girl
    • None
  3. 3. If given the chance, You'd like to be a:

• Boy
    • Girl
    • Neither

I'm a 40 y/o male who wishes he was a she.

And also wants to be a 12 y/o girl that could pretend to be a 4 y/o girl/boy and be able to fit into Pampers.

I know, I find the whole thing confusing myself. I was already having trouble understanding why I'm a D/L :screwy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a MAN and happy/ proud to be one...

I absolutely love and treat my lean hard body well and try to take good care of it (lots of sport, healthy food and such)

I don't have any problems with my dick or it's size for that matter (and neither has ever complained any female about that... I guess it's a fairly "normal" size...)

I don't have the slightest wish to be anything else but the man I am.

I was born a girl and have always considered myself to be female. For over 9 years I had the same quality bladder control as did any girl in my class. Then with puberty I started losing bladder control.

Most of the time I think of myself as a responsible adult woman and dress accordingly. These days slip-in disposable pads are so effective outsiders do not notice.

When I relax I baby-out. Of course I prefer the comfort of pinned cotton gauze diapers worn with separate soft vinyl panties. At home most nights I go to bed wearing some type of big baby girl outfit over my diaper. Choice is a function of weather and my mood. If it is really hot I might only wear a babydoll top leaving my vinyl panties uncovered. Morse often I cover my vinyl panties with loose cloth panties that coordinate with my babydoll top to constitute a "Baby Kellie Set" In moderate weather I like Onesies, but in winter this cold I love footed blanket sleepers with a long zipper so changing is easy.

When I was a dry actual girl I thought boys had more fun. Now that I am an adult, I am sure I have the best of both worlds. At work I am as successful as the men in my profession, but when it is time to relax as a big baby, clearly I get away with so much more as a girl! Sometimes I do wear short-alls or over-alls, very much like I see real toddlers wearing. I make no attempt to look like a boy.

I'm a male, but I am often mistaken for female (I have long hair, and fairly feminine features.)

Sometimes I wish I was female, but the majority of the time I'm glad to be male. Despite this fact, I do not crossdress (it really doesn't do anything for me.)

I'm also frequently mistaken for someone years my junior. I was telling my boss about a beautiful girl who was hitting on me, and seemed quite interested until the point at which she discovered my age ( I am 27); she then revealed herself to be 17 (I have pet fish older than her). My boss then yelled You're 27?!? I thought you were 17 or 18!

I was born a boy, raised as a boy and have lived as a man. Though I do have tendancies of wanting to be female, I will probably never fallow through. I have harbored the idea of having all signs of masulinity removed and not have any genitalia at all, Kinda like a Ken doll or a GIJoe. No peter, no cooter, just a hole to pee out of.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am a woman who loves to live her inner girl alter ego. I like sissy style pink dresses, but I would rather call it lolita style or babygirl costume since I am female.

Kvetinka

• 2 weeks later...

Sexual orientation is not the same as gender. I'm a lesbian and the girliest person on the face of the earth. Call me butch and I'll bitch-slap your face, or flash my Victoria's Secrets at you.

• 1 month later...

What if your intersex?

Based SOLEY on your physical anatomy, you are a:

Boy

Girl

LITTLE OF BOTH <---

There ya go.

Hypobigots aren't very smart or observant.

Get this one. I was born female. I consider myself to be an IT because I can't say I'm male or female. Being a butch lesbian sometimes means that I wish that I could be a boy but that's not all the time (although I must admit once a month I always wish I was male but what woman doesn't!) But as a tom boy I am sort of in between these two genders to me. I'm a girl but I do a lot of boy things. There are some boy things I hate, some girl things I hate. So I gave up on defining myself a while ago and now call myself an IT

I'm a girl-always have been.

But i'm very much a tomboy.

Just can't be doin with frilly dresses and all that feminine stuff.

Plus, me and my bro were closer than me and my sis so we did a lot of 'boys' stuff growing up.

I also like the fact that males don't bitch the way females do.

Just chill...

I was born a female, and identify as female, on the third one, well i put i want to be female, because there was no n/a option, as i dont wish to be male, or neither, but i already am female....

I love wearing skirts and dresses and all that being a girl entails (except makeup, i hate wearing make up)

At work i wear jeans and workboots and polo shirts and have to do a lot of physical labor... this doesn't make me any less of a girl. I enjoy what i do for work, and dont think having to act more 'masculine' makes me any less of a girl, or even a tomboy.

Just my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...