• Female
    • Sissy Boy
    • Sissy Girl
    • None
  3. 3. If given the chance, You'd like to be a:

• Boy
    • Girl
    • Neither

Gener, always a tricky subject. I didn't add the multitude of choices as I think this 3-question format replaces most of them. (For example, those of you who are transgendered can answer that you have the anatomy of one sex, but belive you are the other.)

I think you worded it well. Is one coming on sexuality and orientation?

Yep, it's been suggested that I keep a seperation between sex (gender) and sex (sexuality) so orientation and such will come soon.

I voted male all the way down the line, but opted that if given the chance Id be a female. But not forever. Only to have the experience and to know what its like. I figure the only way I can know more about woman, and to know what makes them tick, and to understand them, is to become one. :P

PT

I voted male all the way down the line, but opted that if given the chance Id be a female. But not forever. Only to have the experience and to know what its like. I figure the only way I can know more about woman, and to know what makes them tick, and to understand them, is to become one. :P

PT

Amen to that !!. lol

Truthfully though, being a bloke for me hasnt been a barrel of laughs so if given the choice I would be female. And yes I have tried living life on the other side of the fence before now (crossdressing) and in some ways found a part of myself that I didnt know existed. Kind, loving, caring and full of life, rather than boing old me lol. Oh well you live and learn I guess :)

Yes being someones baby, means you have no say in what you wear, and when you wear it, now if someone wanted to dress me in a little boys clothing, and take me shopping, I wouldn't say anything, mainly because I would have a pacifier straped to my head.

And it the same was done with a little girls, clothing, I still would be in the same situation, I'm a baby, I have no say, in what I wear, you just wear it, or wear nothing but a diaper, and maybe even a loaded diaper, after that, you will be glad to wear whatever they give you, and be happy.

I have male anatomy, but I think of myself as a female and will be eventually getting the op to change my anatomy to match how I feel. I've always thought of myself as a female but have tried to hide it from family and get on with life unhappy with how I am, but making others think I am OK.

BabySamie

I don't like to limit myself. choosing between being a boy or girl is choosing between the beatles and the rolling stones. I'll have boy moods and girl moods, do boy things, do girl things. born a boy and not wanting any surgical alteration to my body, but if one day I magically woke up a girl, would enjoy wearing girly things in public for once!

Born female but I wish I was born male so I could be a sissy girl/cross dresser and even date men who like to dress up. manties are sooooo hot.

Guess you could say I'm genderfucked since when I dress up as a woman I get mistaken for a cross dresser... lol... its happened more than once. I even had one woman argue with me about it saying that I have an adams apple.. well its actually a mild goiter but I love the fact that I can pass for a transvestite.

In fact when I was about a size 6, before I got sick and gained tons of weight I used to do Frank... I'd love to actually BE a sweet transvestite.