LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Bene Caught Changing Your Diaper Before?

Kiani

Years ago I was out of town running errands and I needed to change my wet diaper. I stopped at a McDonalds and headed into the bathroom. I had a fresh diaper inside my jacket so it wouldn't be seen. There was a guy in the bathroom washing his hands so I went into the handicapt stall and just waited until I heard the door open and him walking out. I quickly dropped my pants and tore off my wet diaper, laying it temporarily on the floor. I taped on my new diaper as quickly as I could, fearing someone would walk in any moment. As I walked out of the stall, used diaper in hand, there was a guy in his late 20's looking at me and grinning! He had to have walked in at the same time the other guy walked out, and having heard me ripping off my wet diaper, he just kept quiet! I'm sure I blushed a little, but I just gave a nod, threw away my diaper in the trash, washed my hands and left! Stranger that I'll never see again, so even though it was embaressing, not a big deal.

I have had several times in my life where i was changing my diaper in a bathroom stall, and well as I do it, there are crinkle noises and stuff and well a group of teenage girls will be in there and one of them will realize what the diaper noises are and then they will laugh and joke about people who wear diapers.

I also help take care of some (well now adopted) foster kids and one time the middle child came bursting into my room when I had the door closed (no lock on it) while I was just starting to put on my skort over my ankles, ankles up in the air, me on my back on my bed...diaper as viasble as it would be on any baby being changed. She was only two years out of diapers and seemed to think it was funny that I looked like a baby. After I was dressed I talked to her about how adults are embarassed about wearing diapers if they have to and she's done really well not to bring it up.

It's not like most of my family doesn't know about my diapers and they all know I am a child myself...but I didn't want it to become like the newest gossip around her school since I do go to some school events and things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My parents have caught me. Dad once, and mom twice. It's been embarrassing every time. They didn't say anything about it. Mom did tell my husband I was up in my room changing when he asked her what I was doing.

• 3 years later...

Yes. I was at an AB meet and a few close friends from the meet went back to someone's house. I changed myself on the lounge floor and got caught by someone walking in from the living room. We kind of just stared at each other, then she moved on.

• 9 months later...

One time i was camping and went to the restroom to take a shower thinking i was the only one in the camp ground.

As i got to the restroom there was a young lady there and she ask for a cigarette.

I had my hands full and told her i had one and went in the door to set my stuff down and this lady followed me in.

I started getting undressed while talking with her and she was not phased by that. took off my shirt and boots

i did have one time when i was changing in my friends room when we were having a sleepover a while back, and hadn't locked the door, and her bf came back in unexpectedly. it was a little embarassing, but luckily he already knew about it and everything, and had been around me in little more than a diaper before anyways, so no big deal ultimately.

On ?1?/?22?/?2017 at 0:30 PM, anned said:

One time i was camping and went to the restroom to take a shower thinking i was the only one in the camp ground.

As i got to the restroom there was a young lady there and she ask for a cigarette.

I had my hands full and told her i had one and went in the door to set my stuff down and this lady followed me in.

I started getting undressed while talking with her and she was not phased by that. took off my shirt and boots

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a bit of a story. I was alone at home. I was about... I think somewhere between 20 and 25. I'm now 33. Anyway, I was only wearing a diaper. No pants. But a sweater and t-shirt. Anyway, I was still living with my parents and my brother has a key. I heard the lock open and hightailed it upstairs. I don't think he realised what was going on though.

Thank goodness he never really saw me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I was caught a couple weeks ago one Saturday morning. My wife stuck her head out of the bathroom door. She had just finished washing her hair, and gave me a bright "Good morning!"  I said "Good Morning" and noticed she didn't have her glasses on. But it was pretty obvious that I was pulling my sweat pants (track suit for those of you in the UK) up over my diaper. If she didn't know before, she does now.