LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Bene Caught Changing Your Diaper Before?

Kiani

Yes, years ago my wife walked into our bedroom as I was taping the sides of my diaper. I just about died of embarassment :blush: .

She had accepted the fact that I was wearing, but that was the first time she had seen me change into one. Now days she actually changes me whenever I ask :D .

• 2 weeks later...

Hia All :)

I was walked in on at my urologists office, my Doc entered after he stepped out to allow me time to get "squared away" after I had my dilation treatment and he returned rather quickly and there I was pants off pulling my pull-up on. I almost died "YIKES" - it's funny that he is my Dr. and we have been going through this treatment for a long time but I was embarrassed. He apologized and I offered my reason which he understood and was valid then stepped out and allowed me the extra time to get done. It was over in a flash but what a few seconds it was. I have talked to him about me wetting and lack of control but I must say him to see me pulling my "protective undie" up was both, embarassing as well as relieving. He has helped me w/ various paperwork to alter my employment situation and he needed to declare my incontinence so he knew but I am private by nature so that left me :blush: but it is all good.

Good for you Three Rivers :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 4 weeks later...

Almost got caught by my mom once. I had taken a diaper off and put it on the floor of the bathroom. Then for some reason I left it on the floor and went out of the room. a couple of minutes later i went back to get it, and it was just in the nick of time because my mom went into the bathroom a minute or so after i had picked up the diaper! That was the closest I have come to being caught.

also at a sleepover one night i decided to wear a diaper. I was literally in the same room as my friend, but i don't think he was ever the wiser!

Now you must share your story with us! ;)

Never been caught while changing but got got like attends almost did and one of my friends i just opened up to about it because he won't think bad about me either way

I've never been caught in the act of changing, but I have left "incriminating evidence" where it might be seen... most recently, I put a wet diaper in the bathroom trash without bothering to wrap it up first because I was planning to take the trash out soon anyway--the housecleaners were coming over that morning. Then, of course, I forgot to take out the trash, and the housecleaners emptied it instead. I've no idea whether they paid any attention to what was in it, but when I remembered it later, I felt a little embarrassed by my inattention to detail anyway. :)

if i have to change while i'm out and away it means carrying my diaperbag (tweety and sylvester!) into a handicapped restroom. at least you can be alone in there. i ended up in the hospital a while back and the nurse wanted to put some leads on me for the electro cardiogram. she asked me if i had underwear on under my gown. i grinned and said "better" she did laugh, and then tell me that i wouldn't be able to wear diapers in the hospital! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

well one time i thought it would be a fun idea to a diper to the gym and so i toulk my diaper bag (plain backpack) and i put it in the locker while i changed so i toulk off my jeans (i was in nothing but a thick diaper and a t shirt in a public changing erea (YMCA)) and i put on my gym shorts (no undies over diaper) and started to go to the gym and i thought "ill just look in the mirror" so i looked in the mirror and relized the diaper outline was clearly visible ( i was werin pink shorts) but i said to my self skrew it no one will rekegnise me so i went to the gym and i started to work out (lifting weights) and i was going to use the little hand weights but the sign said "nomatter how small the weight you still need a spotter" so i called over another girl and asked her to spot me and she said yes so i started to lift the weighs and she bends down on her knees and i could tell she saw the diaper (espechally since i wet it while she was spotting) but dident say anything and after i was done she stood up and i got up and she asked if i wanted to jog on the tredmills and i said yes so we went over to the tredmills and started out by walking and then work our way up to running so we started walking and the first thing I noticed was the crinkeling my the diaper but i just said she's already seen my diaper ill just drop another hint so i kept walking and my diaper kept crinkeling but she didnt notice the crinkeling right away but when we started to run it literly sounded like someone shakeing a trashbag betwene there hands and after about 2-3 minets of running she noticed the crinkeling and looked down at my diaper region i saw this and pretended not to notice then when i could tell she couldent take the diaper crinkeling anymore she said she was going to work out an another erea but she was going to stop soon so i said i was done so i went down to take a long hot shower and so i toulk off my shorts and my very wet diaper (i was alone in the changing room) and i went to the shower room and started my shower (i shower naked even at the YMCA) and not long after i started my shower the girl i was working out with came in and started her shower (she showers naked to!!!) so after a little i was done my shower and walked into the changing erea and layed my changing pad on the floor and (i wanted to be cought changing my diaper so i could confirm her suspision) slid the diaper under myself and sprinkeled a little bit of babypowder on my croch (i shave) and waited for her to finish...(1-2 minets tops but when you want her to see you in a diaper and worrying about other people coming in thats a long time) and when she walked in i pretended to be just pulling up the front of my diaper and i looked up and i saw her and acted emberised and tryed to cover up (i still wanted to be seen though) and she just stood there naked toweling off her hair after we stared at eachother for a while i continued to close the last of the tabs and we exchanged names (her's was mary) and i sat on the bench in nothing but a diaper while she got dressed..........It gets interesting from there but i dont want to wast my time so tell me if you want me to post the rest

A little over a year ago, my dad had to have surgery to unblock a major artery in his neck. It was a very high risk surgery and I was really nervous. My step-mom and I stayed the night and since I was sooo upset and worried, I figured I'd change into a diaper for the night because diapers have always had that calming effect on me. Well it was about 10-10:30 at night and we were on the visitors floor and I decided to change into my diaper. I looked around and there were no visitors aside from the crew waiting to hear some news about my dad. I went in and was in the middle of changing when two teenage girls walked in giggling. Since diapers are kinda noisy when you're trying to put them on, I just stopped and planned on finishing once they left. I could've died when they opened up my stall door goofing off. Apparently the lock was broken. They were about as mortified as I was. They left right after I pulled the stall door shut again. And honestly, I've haven't tried changing in a public place since. I just make sure I double or triple diaper myself so I won't need to change, lol.

Ok, now it's time for the rest of the story, Odd!! :P

I've no idea whether they paid any attention to what was in it, but when I remembered it later, I felt a little embarrassed by my inattention to detail anyway. :)

I know that feeling. I've also have been pretty careful in taking precautions and making sure not to get caught and I never have.

As for the house cleaners taking out the trash...it's possible they saw your diapers...and if so, so what? I bet it made for some good water cooler talk among themselves. :P

TA, LitlAndy

Ha ha i have been caught getting diapered before. and i was almost done getting diapered to this was back in 6th grade i was at my friends house a block over and i was in his room getting changed. and they didn't believe me that i wore diapers so like again i was almost done and they walked in on me almost naked i was finishing up tapping the last side of my Depends Overnight diapers. they didn't say anything to anyone at school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been caught many times and I love it. Thats why I use the diapers. Always "forgetting" to lock the door at the public toilet or do it beside the car at a restarea pretending Im trying to hide. But I have only been caught by strangers. Not family and friends. They don't know anything.

• 3 months later...

I was just leaving from work once, and I needed to change before going home (I was at our other office which is about an hour from where I live). I wasnt brave enough to do it in the bathroom at work, so I stopped at a restaurant about a block away to use their rest room.

Well half way though changing (had the old one completely off, the new one in place but none of the tapes done yet) someone came in and went into the stall next to me. I quickly sat down on the edge of the seat trying not to make it obvious I was doing something other than using the toilet. But after a bit I realized the other person was going to be a while. So I just just got it over with, put on the diaper with all the loud crinkly noises and walked out...

I've been changed out and about, but never have been caught, thankfully....even though there's that part of you that does, I'm happy that I haven't been.... I think its one of my daddy's fantasies though, for me being caught while he's changing me...yet I think it's funny because he freaks out about changing me in public as I do about being changed in public lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have been caught many times and I love it. Thats why I use the diapers. Always "forgetting" to lock the door at the public toilet or do it beside the car at a restarea pretending Im trying to hide. But I have only been caught by strangers. Not family and friends. They don't know anything.

It's pretty rude to involve strangers in your sexual fetish, don't you think? This is about the same level as exposing yourself in a public park.

Sounds like you have significant social problems.

sj

It's pretty rude to involve strangers in your sexual fetish, don't you think? This is about the same level as exposing yourself in a public park.

Sounds like you have significant social problems.

sj

I agree,

Nothing wrong with a bit of exhibitionism, but changing an adult diaper in a public place is going too far.

Beth