LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Diapers - A Few Questions

Guest tejina

Guest tejina

I've been a closet diaper lover for a long while, and I'm trying to decide what a good intro diaper is.

I have access to a CVS near me, as well as a few supermarkets (specifically Safeway and Giant) that carry baby diapers/pull-ups, and possibly incontinence products. I've experimented twice (for very short periods of time, usually when I was away on vacation with non-family members), once with Depends fitted briefs (which I did not like much at all), and once with Huggies size 6. I found out a few things from these experiments. Firstly, I wanted something with more bulk to the crotch section, which I could accomplish fairly easily by using multiple diapers, but often doing so would result in the diaper(s) becoming very noticable even under loose clothing. Also, my waste size is a bit too big for the size 6 diapers I tried. The wasteband wasn't very stretchy, and I wasn't able to get them all the way over my butt.

I wear pants in the 32-34 range, though 34 is fairly loose on me, most of my work clothes are 32s. Does this size translate to diaper sizes? Should I expect any elasticity from them?

I'm more attracted to the feel of the diapers, but I'd also like the diapers to be functional. The whole wetting/messing thing is interesting to me, and I would not mind experimenting a bit as I never really got the chance to before, so I need diapers that aren't just for aesthetic purposes.

I'd like very much so to keep this a secret from the people I live with so it would be hard for me to order online, as I'm uneasy about the oppurtunity for my diapers to fall into the wrong hands. I own a car, but I live with my parents still. Are there any more experienced members that could share some concealment tricks?

Sorry if this is just too many questions, or if they've been answered before. :blush:

Hey

I know where your coming from. The first diaper i used were depends, and then went to Attends. If u had to go with a good diaper i would try for attends or depends if thats all you can get because store brands arent that good for wetting or messing. If you really wanted a good diaper that i know u would love go to www.bambinodiapers.com and order some of those. Those are what i wear now and are the best!! They are think, plastic, and swell up like a baby diaper when went and hold the poo in place all night long. If u wanan chat more send me a mesage or contact me threw screen name.

Guest diamondback688

anything Depends sucks. trust me. one suggestion i have for you is you could rent a PO Box at your local post office and order diaper samples from www.xpmedical.com. that site has Abena, Molicare and Attends, along with a couple of other brands. they are all top of the line and very absorbant. that is the site i use when i order my diapers. just pay cash for the box and keep the keep hidden somewhere in your car or something and make sure your parents dont find out. best of luck to ya.

I've been a closet diaper lover for a long while, and I'm trying to decide what a good intro diaper is.

I wear pants in the 32-34 range, though 34 is fairly loose on me, most of my work clothes are 32s. Does this size translate to diaper sizes? Should I expect any elasticity from them?

I'm more attracted to the feel of the diapers, but I'd also like the diapers to be functional. The whole wetting/messing thing is interesting to me, and I would not mind experimenting a bit as I never really got the chance to before, so I need diapers that aren't just for aesthetic purposes :blush:

Well I see you live by a CVS, and your a little bigger tham me, go to CVS and look for the store brand diaper, with the red and white label, get medium, check the package for a oval yellow sticker the older packs have, oder control on the yellow sticker, these are the ones you want, the newer ones have, cloth like cover on the sticker.

The oder control have plastic backing, they are older stock, thats all I try to buy, and get a pack of huggies size 6 for a stuffer, they work good, but you have to slash the back of the huggies so it will leak into the outer diaper.

You can wear a large also, but you need to remove some of the front panel so it won;t wrap all the way around the sides, I wear them sometimes, they fit way high, if your into that.

Or you can get some serenity guards at wally mart for a stuffer, they have to be slashed also because they are plastic on the back, but put them closer to the front, so when you sit you dont sit on the pad, if you do the urine will flood out over the guards on the diaper.

But you need to experiment putting a diaper on, getting it right is hard to do at first make the leg holes tight to your legs, and the center of the diaper has to hang down a little to work right, thats what is is supposed to do act as a temporary, resivior untill it soaks into the diaper, but you need to experiment, and stay away from Depends, they suck big time. Good Luck....B

• 2 weeks later...

anything Depends sucks. trust me. one suggestion i have for you is you could rent a PO Box at your local post office and order diaper samples from www.xpmedical.com. that site has Abena, Molicare and Attends, along with a couple of other brands. they are all top of the line and very absorbant. that is the site i use when i order my diapers. just pay cash for the box and keep the keep hidden somewhere in your car or something and make sure your parents dont find out. best of luck to ya.

Why bother with renting a PO Box (the shipping is REALLY expensive if you go that route)? Just have them ship to a UPS store and pick it up when it arrives. That's what I do if it's something that I can't get in person from Continence Connection.