LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetishes Forum

DailyDi

Well, this entire fetish thing started for me with women's underwear. I loved wearing them...then I started wetting them. One day, I had to poop. I stopped suddenly and pushed it into my panties. I was hooked! Then, to help contain the mess, I made what could be construed as "snibbars" by cuting plastic trash bags into the shapes of my panties but larger, tying them on over the panties and messing....this went on for several years until I discoverd that some women enjoyed wetting and messing their panties! Jump ahead a few years...I saw my first pair of vinyl underwear. I had some custom made....then, I found some clear plastic material and had some made out of that! I loved the noisiness, shininess and "protection' they provided when I messed my panties. Well, I got sick one time and couldn't pass wind without messing my pants. I had my wife pick me up some diapers and voila, I was hooked ever since. So, my other fetishes are wetting, messing, plastic, vinyl, rubber, pvc, latex....diapers!!!

Claybaby

• 4 weeks later...

When i am at a nude beach and not wearing a diaper i like to pee in front of other people mostly woman but if a guy is there to t will still pee. i wear a diaper tell are a number of people in the area then will take off the diaper and go nude. i someone comes up and talks to me i will start peeing i have got good at it and can start as a slow dribble and if thay look down and i will speed up the flow. i first started this when i was about 7 years old with my sisters. one day one of my systers said she liked to watch boys pee. and i asked here if she would let me watch. and and we started to pee for each other withen a few day my other sister would to. when i was 11 i started to have trouble peeing for them because i would get a hardon everytime i would try this was about the time i started to were diapers again and my would get me diapers when they would babysit. also sometimes my sister had friend over that wanted t see a nude boy if they would get nude so would i. my sisters had friends that were 15 to 16 years old and had never seen a boy naked much less seen a hardon and wanted to play with it and i would let them. When my sisters were 14 to 17 there would wear dresses and no underwear and would set down so that boys about 11 to 14 could look under there dress. and when they got a hardon my sisters would ask if they could play with it.

When i am at a nude beach and not wearing a diaper i like to pee in front of other people mostly woman but if a guy is there to t will still pee. i wear a diaper tell are a number of people in the area then will take off the diaper and go nude. i someone comes up and talks to me i will start peeing i have got good at it and can start as a slow dribble and if thay look down and i will speed up the flow. i first started this when i was about 7 years old with my sisters. one day one of my systers said she liked to watch boys pee. and i asked here if she would let me watch. and and we started to pee for each other withen a few day my other sister would to. when i was 11 i started to have trouble peeing for them because i would get a hardon everytime i would try this was about the time i started to were diapers again and my would get me diapers when they would babysit. also sometimes my sister had friend over that wanted t see a nude boy if they would get nude so would i. my sisters had friends that were 15 to 16 years old and had never seen a boy naked much less seen a hardon and wanted to play with it and i would let them. When my sisters were 14 to 17 there would wear dresses and no underwear and would set down so that boys about 11 to 14 could look under there dress. and when they got a hardon my sisters would ask if they could play with it.

seek professional help. There are alot of "head shrinkers" to help you cope with your issues. :huh:

Besides wearing diapers and baby plastic pants, I mostly enjoy wearing a good tampax pearl tampon under my pamper and all the way up my rear end, only about two inches of string hanging out.

Raelene

i like to wet myself and poop myself with and without diapers. i mostly like to do it without diapers.

I would pretty much try anything except for scat... no blood either..

Hey Topguy you are talking my language now

Forced diapering with restraint is a fave of mine being into humiliation yummy :thumbsup:

Not too many subs are into extremes of restraint that I enjoy.

Imagine having handcuffs slapped on one unexpectedly. A piece of tape across the mouth follows.....and one finds ones hands being pulled up in back,and padlocked to a chain, fastened to a ring bolt in the wall.

A spreader bar is cuffed to your ankles as you struggle to free yourself-with total futility.....Your eyes bug out as I produce a knife........and proceed to use it to cut off your clothing. I add a rather heavy steel collar around your neck... locking bondage mittens go on the hands next....and two pieces of line are attached to rings on the wrists of those...and threaded through a front ring in the collar.....The cuffs come off,but before any resistance can be mustered..I yank the ropes hard through the ring,your hands are pulled inexorably around to the front of the collar,doubling up your arms under your chin....and a padlock clips it all together.

A hand twines tightly into the hair on the back of your head.....pulling you down to the floor,where a four inch piece of chain with a clip secures you there on your back, by the collar......to another ring bolt. The ensemble is completed by winching the steel spreader bar up over your head,lifting your behind a few inches off the floor.....I wander off and leave you to think about your situation or a while-you hear the tv come on in the front room.....there is a knock at the door-faintly heard.....strange voices......

Someone you don't know-some guy-peeks in at you and laughs-then dissapears. More faint conversation in another room. I walk in matter of factly with a rather LARGE enema bag,with a double bardex bulb. And begin to tease you, while I lube it up, and insert the thing up your ass. I make a rather loud comment over my shoulder about "the show being about to commence"...and pump up the bulbs. A nice thick cloth diaper follows. Covered with snap on plastic pants. The collar is unclipped from the ring...and spreader bar removed. The hand returns to your hair,roughly jerking you to your feet......and you are frog marched out into the front room. Another chain on the wall awaits you,clip......you are forced to kneel there against the wall .....and the bag is hung up from the same ring bolt.

A few strangers are lounging about, they obviously seem to be enjoying this little scenario.....we are playing a game of cards.....you are ignored for a while, except for an occasional glance-or rude comment. finally the game has a winner....it's one of the strangers,a man. He gets up,and wanders over to you.....chuckles and clicks open the retainer that keeps the hose from the enema bag closed. A quart and a half of cold water begins flowing into bowels,the cramping begins almost immediately-and it doesn't get much better after the bag is empty-fifteen minutes later.

Your moans and whimpers are again ignored, as another card game commences. The winner once more approaches you,making a snide comment about someone needing some relief. She releases the valve on the pump up bulb that keeps the inner bardex bulb inflated-and your ass sealed up against leaking. Immediately, it all begins to come out-soaking the diaper, and inundating your nether regions with the contents of your bowels....there is no controlling or stopping this-it takes half an hour, in repeated stages before you are finally emptied. The group of friends eventually begin to tire of you stinking up the room after a couple more hours......and you are lead into the bathroom....hands released from the collar, and cuffed to another ring in the shower wall. The plastic pants are unsnapped-and the diapers dropped at your feet. The smell is unimaginable.

A shower nozzle set on pulse is used to hose you off.......you step out of the dirty diapers....are wiped down dry, and a clean diaper replaces it. The bondage mittens are then removed,and you are instructed to wash out your dirty diapers,and crawl with them into the laundry room in the back of the house-and throw them into the washing machine. You do this past the guests,who are now beginning to take thier leave.....

More humorous comments.

And provided with clothes to go home in,a short dress that BARELY covers your diapers-and a blouse.

:lol:

No, I can't imagine and that's why I would be interested to hear this scenario from the subs point of view.

Humiliation isn't my bag but I know that others derive pleasure from it. So, in the situation you describe, apart from the extreme (imo) humiliation, what's in it for the woman? I'm interested to know because right now, I'm sensing some serious self-esteem issues here.

Dolly

No, I can't imagine and that's why I would be interested to hear this scenario from the subs point of view.

Humiliation isn't my bag but I know that others derive pleasure from it. So, in the situation you describe, apart from the extreme (imo) humiliation, what's in it for the woman? I'm interested to know because right now, I'm sensing some serious self-esteem issues here.

Dolly

Probably you sense this from the point of view of simply not having been there. Most girls I have known into this are pretty together- or I would not have been "feeding" what would have been obvious mental illness like this.

Some really get off on an inxeorable feeling of being totally out of control-and this scenario is heaven for some-where it would be absolute hell for any other.

Takes all kinds! <_<

I totally agree, it takes all sorts. I was worried you may have taken this as criticism and it seems you have. I'm not criticising, or accusing you in any way of exploiting someone who is vulnerable. I am curious (as it says on the tin <_< ) and that's why I said I would like to hear this scenario from the sub's side.

I thought that being humiliated/humiliating someone was a fetish, i.e. a stimulus and a means to an end, but the scenario you describe appears to be an end in itself. I couldn't see where the sexual satisfaction lies (for want of a better phrase) and as I said, I'm curious.

D :) lly

Probably you sense this from the point of view of simply not having been there. Most girls I have known into this are pretty together- or I would not have been "feeding" what would have been obvious mental illness like this.

Some really get off on an inxeorable feeling of being totally out of control-and this scenario is heaven for some-where it would be absolute hell for any other.

Takes all kinds! <_<

Well the problem with trying to get subs to talk about this, is that they immediately get judged as mentally unsound-or "doormats'. So I do not expect any to pop up immediately, and say they would do something like this-it's like throwing yourself to pirahna. This is why I tend to feel a bit defensive when someone says a negative thing, like a girl who would submit to this must have esteem issues.

Now I have many years of experience in this realm-and you have to understand the difference in various mindsets to see why this might appeal to some.

There are various classifications I can see-even though I am loathe to place labels-the differences still apply. You have for one, the sensual bottom/Top. These people are all about hedonistic gratification,and if it's not being played to a sexual end- it's totally incomprehensible to them. Role playing and self lableing aside, thier focus is extremely narrow.

On the other end of the spectrum,you have the consensual slave sorts. It is not easy for them to find master who will provide them with the structured control situations that they need to feel safe. Nor can they really deal with 'casual" relationships. It only makes the emptiness inside be felt even more keenly.

But the very purity of the control that does NOT involve any sort of sexual payoff is actually more satisfying to many of them-than just feeling that thier owner will only see fit to control when they are feeling randy-but it goes away once the sex drive tapers off. That thier owners can use them pretty much how they see fit. After all, would you allow your play toys to tell you how you can use them? And a good Owner knows not to break a treasured toy-that is the degree where limits come in-even if the slave is allowed none. It's about the slave knowing that the Owner has his or her own boundaries set in a healthy and sound manner. That there is a concrete self control that will not degrade over time.

I do hope that if a girl reads this, and decides to reply-who actually has some experience in the M/s realm,that the rest of you will show some kindness to her. Someone is not automatically sick,just becuase they enjoy something different than the general herd.

Thanks for making this a little clearer.

I take your point about being defensive but as I wasn't attacking in any way, in my case it isn't necessary. Hence, I don't take your reference to pirahna personally but I do take issue with a comment you made in the first paragraph of your reply. I didn't say that "any girl who submitted to this must have esteem issues." I said that I was "sensing self-esteem issues." I'm aware that we can't always rely on our senses, so I was merely asking the question.

I didn't think it was necessary to quote your reply in full but I did find the following paragraph particularly interesting:-

"On the other end of the spectrum,you have the consensual slave sorts. It is not easy for them to find master who will provide them with the structured control situations that they need to feel safe. Nor can they really deal with 'casual" relationships. It only makes the emptiness inside be felt even more keenly."

It would appear from the above that Top/Bottom can be something other than a fetish, which strikes me as similar to some DL's on this board who wear nappies for safety and security and have no interest in them for sexual purposes.

It's late, and I'm tired, so I hope this makes sense.

Dolly

I can appreciate both sides of the arguement. I love the humiliation aspect of diaper wearing always have done but yet I am AB as well as sub. The restrictive bondage coupled with the diaper is just a great turn on for me.

The AB side is the more nurturing role and I love being a lil girl to my daddy too. But the AB side is non sexual. It has never been about sex, whereas the sub side is a different ball game for me, it is a head space I can be in and I enjoy the humiliation of being forced into a daiper and not allowed to touch it.

I love role play too being the prisoner in a prison or a patient in a hospital all involving wearing a diaper for someone elses pleasure. It is really enjoyable.

But I understand it is not everone's cup of tea or indeed coffee but you have to have an open mind as so many differnt people are involved in it.

I write very erotic stories and most of them have got a strong humiliation streak in them so if you like that thing then please read them. Most of my stories are on care4baby.net but I will post them in DD too if anyone would like me to.

Enjoy your fetishes or lifestyles if it makes you happy and does not hurt anyone and is consensual then go for it and be happy!

Hear hear to your final paragraph iamafemalebaby!

That's why I wanted to make it clear that just because being humiliated/humiliating someone isn't my bag (in fact I find it stressful) I appreciate it's not uncommon and others enjoy it. So, I'm curious to hear more about it and possibly why some people get pleasure from it. Just because I'm not into it doesn't mean I shouldn't seek some enlightenment from those who are. Ignorance isn't bliss.

Thanks for pointing me to your stiories, I'll go and have a read.

D :) lly

Thanks for making this a little clearer.

I take your point about being defensive but as I wasn't attacking in any way, in my case it isn't necessary. Hence, I don't take your reference to pirahna personally but I do take issue with a comment you made in the first paragraph of your reply. I didn't say that "any girl who submitted to this must have esteem issues." I said that I was "sensing self-esteem issues." I'm aware that we can't always rely on our senses, so I was merely asking the question.

I didn't think it was necessary to quote your reply in full but I did find the following paragraph particularly interesting:-

"On the other end of the spectrum,you have the consensual slave sorts. It is not easy for them to find master who will provide them with the structured control situations that they need to feel safe. Nor can they really deal with 'casual" relationships. It only makes the emptiness inside be felt even more keenly."

It would appear from the above that Top/Bottom can be something other than a fetish, which strikes me as similar to some DL's on this board who wear nappies for safety and security and have no interest in them for sexual purposes.

It's late, and I'm tired, so I hope this makes sense.

Dolly

One can have either,or both. The M/s sorts like structured relationships. It's comforting and peaceful for them,the interactions are fairly consistent-and there is no power struggle. There is usually a sexual component-but that is not the focus of the relationships.

Dear Dolly

Please hun I know what makes someone tick doesnt necessarily makes someone else tick but it is what makes the world go around.

I dont mind discussing my personal tastes with people on the site and if it helps you understand then I think it is a good thing and well done for wanting to find out :D

Hope to talk in chat sometime Dolly hugs!

Please hun I know what makes someone tick doesnt necessarily makes someone else tick but it is what makes the world go around.

But I agree with you on that and have done ever since I can remember. That's what I thought I'd been saying since I started posting on this thread, haven't I?

Anyway, thanks for the benefit of your experience, hope to chat to you too.

D :P lly

• 4 months later...

I always had a thing for long underwear, union suits, fotted pajamas, ever since I was a little guy around 12 or so.

Before the internet, I would start looking in the fall for any place I could find them, spending hours and gas driving from store to store looking.

Mail order catologs did help a lot later on, less expense, but you couldn't see what exactly your were getting.

Now I have combined, diapers, plastic pants, with long johns, and sleepers, with a lttle self bondage,

• 2 weeks later...
:bash:
:bash:
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm ... i would love to have a board to trade any type of Hentai! I would moderate it myself if you so wish.

and i would probably be the biggest provider of hentai too! (it just so happens that i have two hentai manga here with the fetish subject of diapers :D, anyone interested?)

Necros~

P.s: Pm me if you wish to add the forum, i would love to be moderator! <3

• 11 years later...

Put me down as another diaper dude that’s into vore.

...indeed, it is a real head scratcher.  I especially like scenarios where their is dialogue  between the eaten and eater from within the stomach.  If they don’t reach the stomach ALIVE, I’m not into it.  I’m indifferent on digestion.  Coming to terms with dying can add flavor to any vore story, but the real action is over for me.  Now...a curious overlap exists between the vore and diaper kinks in that what (or in this case ‘who’) you eat becomes next days diaper load.

either way, these bulges turn me on.  Straaaaange thing being human.  We’re fraking crazy. But hey.......this fact ain’t nothing new.  Just more nuanced in the era of the great digital disruption.