LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetishes Forum

DailyDi

I have found that most of us have other fetish interestes besides diapers, while you are welcome to discuss those in the other forums I wanted to offer a place where you can have fetish-specific conversations.

If you have a fetish you'd like to have a forum for, just reply to this post and we'll try to get them added!

I think you should be once again commended for all you do; I think that diaper and petticoat discipline could almost go hand in hand (so to speak) but another interest for me is pet play--especially, pony play.

Thanks again for everything...

babyerica

Well, for me a bit of Bondage always goes down well - a pretty young thing, all tied up and no where to go? Lovely.

A 'proper little madam' that needs to be taught a lesson? Diaper and straight jacket, a litre (32oz) of water, and she'll learn her place soon enough.

And you can't beat handcuffs, leg cuffs, spreaderbars and chains quike frankly.

• 4 weeks later...

It may not really be a different fetish, but I fantasize about diaper discipline combined with spankings. The wearing of a wet messy diapers for long periods of time as a punishment. Getting a bad diaper rash followed by a sound spanking is the name of the game. I have stayed in messy diapers for a long time just to get a good rash, now all I need to do is find someone to paddle my behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Being fixated on the plastic and rubber pants aspect of diapers, rather than the diapers themselves which am not particularly into (so far). But the rubber and plastic is definitely a turn-on in the incon pant form rather than styled as sexy fetish gear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Michael_*

For me, besides diapers, I have always had a love for long underwear and sleeper pajamas. I love wintertime when I can layer up over a nice soft diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

I could imagine a large number of this community to also be into Watersports, and Goldenshowers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never had a golden shower but my biggest fantasy is for someone to watch me jerking off in a soggy diaper, then piss on me just as I'm about to cum.

• 3 months later...
Guest ChemGeek

I have another one. It's weird.

Vore.

That's where someone gets swallowed whole by someone/thing else. It's screwed up. But I really don't like blood or anything that's "AAAH!". Just the entire "being eaten alive" part. Sounds funny when I say it...

Talk about a weird fetish to have.

Ha! It's one of the few fetishes you want to remain STRICTLY a fantasy.

When not in a diaper or my boxers, i enjoy wearing womens panties and other lingerie, its pretty common, I just didnt see it mentioned yet. Add a spanking to that or being shown off, or a threat of being shown off in a pair of lacy panties... gets me going. I have been masturbated in my panties and 'wet' them so to speak, then put in a diaper for wetting.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a medical? fetish? I know i do..Love the whole laytex gloves and lab coat and scrubs..Good thing thats what my hubby wears to work...I love anything with bondage or medical..Call me weird but hey.. -_-

I likewise because of my Profession am into medical fetishes, i.e. exams (gynological, anal), catherization, enemas, light bondage, etc. B)

babydoc

In the BDSM community you can find all sorts of fetish lists. Doms or Master/Mistress' will have their submissive/slave fill out just such a list before "play" ever begins...

These lists often have at least a hundred or more types of fetish / sport / activities ...which the submissive will give a rating.....some use terms like hard and soft limits....meaning a soft limit is something they might consider.....but a hard limit is something that is out of the question.

Lots of the things on the first list i saw were things i'd never even heard of before...let alone considered.

My Daddy had me fill out a list in the beginning of O/our relationship...but as time goes on W/we find that it tends to evolve so W/we get it out every now and then to re evaluate or consider things W/we might not of thought of on O/our own....

Golden for me is something that in the right context can be a turn on.....but not just as a spur of the moment thing....

I'd never considered myself an exhibitionist either ... but when done as a sort of a humiliation technique i am totally arroused.

Pony Play was something new which i only discovered after reading the "Beauty" trilogy....Not something i am too interested in....but then someone mentioned "puppy" play....the whole puppy/baby thing just sort of clicked for me......

Imagine yourself a puppy....you must be on four legs....house trained (meaning you must ask to go out arf arf....and you must squat and pee outdoors as a puppy would)....or maybe you are only paper trained ;) ....spankings when you wet on the floor...eatting out of a doggie dish.....being collared and on a lead......bathed.....petted and loved......mmmmm mmm mm

arf arf arf :blush:

Hi There!,

I've al ways fantisized about being kept in bondage while thickly diapered! To have a beautiful young (or slightly older than me) woman tie me up, spank me, force breast feed me (which I wouldn't mind at all!), force feed me in other ways, give me numerous enemas, shave me, publicly humiliate me, force me to wet and poop my diapers in public. Any of those things would exite me to no end! :)

Does anyone have a medical? fetish? I know i do..Love the whole laytex gloves and lab coat and scrubs..Good thing thats what my hubby wears to work...I love anything with bondage or medical..Call me weird but hey.. -_-

MMMMMM! interesting I have since I was very young had more than a passing interest in general anaesthesia, of course it turned into a fetish during my early teens, but my main interst is diapers-

Just as well cause I need to wear them! :whistling:

• 1 month later...

I have another one. It's weird.

Vore.

That's where someone gets swallowed whole by someone/thing else. It's screwed up. But I really don't like blood or anything that's "AAAH!". Just the entire "being eaten alive" part. Sounds funny when I say it...

Talk about a weird fetish to have.

Ha! It's one of the few fetishes you want to remain STRICTLY a fantasy.

doesnt sound funny, to each his own. and, you may be my new hero. that is the single most awesome and unforseen fetish i have ever heard of. that could only come from the mind of a genius. :D

before i discovered this site, i was at www.members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation almost every day. so i guess you could say im into water sports

i love having the dual roleplay deal. i diaper my girlfriend, she diapers me, then we cuddle and watch a movie till she has to pee, we both wet ourselves, and then i change her, but i of course reward her while her diapers untaped :D been a fantasy of mine for years, so it fits i think.

• 1 month later...