LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quickie: Cloth Or Disposable

DailyDi

Quickie: Cloth or Disposable  

736 members have voted

1. 1. Quickie: Cloth or Disposable

• Cloth Diapers
    • Disposable Diapers

I like them both, I love to wear a disposeable, and after I wet it and it starts to leak, I change to cloth, but cloth has its advantages, and its disavantages also, I like the bulk, but when its wet it looses it, it does last longer than a disposeable, because you can get the entire diaper wet, before it starts to leak.

And I like a disposeable when they swell, especially with a baby diaper stuffer, I also use plastic pants with both cloth and disposables, just more crinkel

I love the feel of cloth around the house, but to wear to work and out I wear a disposable. Also, I've never pooped a cloth dipe...and though I like pooping in a disposable, don't want to do the same in cloth...I know many people wear cloth out, but I'm not there yet...would like to be...

Disposables for me. I like the feel of a good thick cloth diaper sometimes; and I love diaper covers and plastic pants... but a nice, soft disposable that feels good on, then goes away when it's stinky is perfect in my opinion B)

As one of the geriatric generation, I prefer cloth but each has its own advantages and disadvantages, and each is better for certain functions, such as: road trips, over night, movies, etc.

I grew up on the edge. Both were available and I was in both. But I think I'm leaning with Disposibles more, but still use both for reasons already mentioned .

Sign me Triaceratops or however it is spelled :P

I selected disposable for conveinence. I attempted to buy cloth one time and the company went out of business, cashed my check and never sent the product. My money gets tight and cloth can get pricey. You run a higher risk of diaper rash with cloth if you wear them wet for a long time.

My mums tells me i wore cloth even though sposies were around when i was a baby (a real baby!) but i prefer disposables, because how i see it is that what you wore as a baby doesnt relate to what you prefer to wear as an adult because truthully, who can actually remeber what they did as a baby! i think what it really comes down to is what was around when you were old enough to start to realise you liked nappies, i remeber seeing pampers adverts when i was a kid and they made me feel like if i wore pampers then i would be cute and loved and special so thats when i made an accosiation with wanting to wear nappies again so that i could be a cute wittle baby! cloth nappies to me just seem to much like having a towel wrapped round your butt, sometimes i wrap a towel round there to dry myself after a bath n it does not make me feel babyish! also i like the mushy squishy feel of a soaked disposable! and the crinkling, but most of all when im wearing my Tena slip maxi, in my mind im actually wearing a Pampers!

My mums tells me i wore cloth even though sposies were around when i was a baby (a real baby!) but i prefer disposables, because how i see it is that what you wore as a baby doesnt relate to what you prefer to wear as an adult because truthully, who can actually remeber what they did as a baby! i think what it really comes down to is what was around when you were old enough to start to realise you liked nappies, i remeber seeing pampers adverts when i was a kid and they made me feel like if i wore pampers then i would be cute and loved and special so thats when i made an accosiation with wanting to wear nappies again so that i could be a cute wittle baby! cloth nappies to me just seem to much like having a towel wrapped round your butt, sometimes i wrap a towel round there to dry myself after a bath n it does not make me feel babyish! also i like the mushy squishy feel of a soaked disposable! and the crinkling, but most of all when im wearing my Tena slip maxi, in my mind im actually wearing a Pampers!

My mums tells me i wore cloth even though sposies were around when i was a baby (a real baby!) but i prefer disposables, because how i see it is that what you wore as a baby doesnt relate to what you prefer to wear as an adult because truthully, who can actually remeber what they did as a baby! i think what it really comes down to is what was around when you were old enough to start to realise you liked nappies, i remeber seeing pampers adverts when i was a kid and they made me feel like if i wore pampers then i would be cute and loved and special so thats when i made an accosiation with wanting to wear nappies again so that i could be a cute wittle baby! cloth nappies to me just seem to much like having a towel wrapped round your butt, sometimes i wrap a towel round there to dry myself after a bath n it does not make me feel babyish! also i like the mushy squishy feel of a soaked disposable! and the crinkling, but most of all when im wearing my Tena slip maxi, in my mind im actually wearing a Pampers, sorry i posted this when i wasnt logged in

I was a "real baby" far enough back that there were no disposables available to the public. I wear both, but if i had to choose only one, it would be a snow white, super soft and fluffy, absorbent, thick cloth diaper, snugly pinned on, and secured firmly around the crotch with plastic panties! that soft bulk, that super absorbency of thick cloth, along with the breathability of cloth that helps prevent diaper rash, and that invetable waddle caused by cloth, is this heavenly or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloth - nothing makes me feel so special... and it is a relic from my golden days as a kid. I love the way they look, I love the way they feel (esp warm out of the dryer...err esp when they're wet, heck all the time). Birdseye too - that's what I had and that's what I want.

That being said - I'm kinda eyeing those bambinos.

Guest Guest_Flying Leprechaun_*

I prefer cloth ot disposables. Disposables are convient but, there is no feel like a thick soft cloth diaper between your legs. Yes, it is a geriatric thing as that is what we were put into as chronological babies. I love my soft cloth diapers. I wear all the time. My vote, even though in the minority, is for cloth.

Quickie: Cloth or Disposable

Both. Cloth or disposable it does not really matter. If I had my choice, I woul dbe in cloth all the time. But disp[osables are far better to dispose of at work.

does anybaby listen to meeeeees!?! <_< I use a disposable wif a cloth stuffer! you still gets the crinklies and the benefits of cloth. And it doesn't feel like a wet towel....

*shrugs*

Cloth are stupid, they don't even crinkle, and tend to feel like a wet towel. Ew!

For the crinkel, you need nice thick plastic pants, which crinkel, even louder than a disposeable, and as for the feeling, I use a baby diaper, next to my skin, lately I been useing Huggies...