LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Biggest/best Abdl Fantasy

thinking that my baby secret was safe with my wife/mummy and lying on the changing mat wiith mummy about to change me when the doorbell goes and mummy leaves me to answer the door.i hear chatting and the door shuts and mummy brings her friend in to show her a big baby.

• 4 weeks later...

Laying in bed naked and my lover enters the room. I notice she has a rather large bag hanging from her shoulder that resembles a diaper bag. She sits on the bed and quickly plunges a syringe into my inner thigh. In a few seconds I notice I cannot move. As I stare at my lover and try to speak, all I can do is make infantile squealing noises. My lover stands up and reaches for the diaper bag. She pulls out a thick fluffy white diaper, spreads my legs, slides the diaper under my bottom, pulls up the sides and fastens them with diaper pins. Next, she comes along side the bed, bends over and positions her breast deep inside my mouth with the nipple touching my tonsils and she began massaging my lower lip to induce suckling. Soon I was latched on and suckling her breast.

• 4 months later...

I know I'm new here but I thought I would say what my fantasy was.

But anyway mine would be to come out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around me and come out and see my girlfriend motion for me to come closer to her, and then she shoves me on to the foot of the bed and then lean into kiss me but as she does this she removes the towel leaving me completely naked on the bed. Then before I have a chance to say anything she puts her finger to her mouth and then she places a pacifier in my mouth that I can't spit out or keep from sucking on it, she then says don't go anywhere baby momma will be right back. Then she goes into the bathroom and coming back with baby powder and baby lotion, she sets them on the bed and opens a drawer pulling something out and returning to the bed. She lastly covers my body with the baby lotion and then powders and diapers me, and I end up become nothing more then a three year old baby.

• 9 months later...

My diaper fantasy would envolve any situation where I would be forced back into wearing diapers and having to act like a baby. Here's one Idea I have. I would go out for drinks with a girl (maybe a girlfriend, a friend, or maybe even a stranger I met at the bar) and get way too drunk, too the point where I would pass out or black out. Then I would wake up in a bed or crib dressed up like a baby wearing a onsie, diaper, pacifier clipped onto the onsie, and restraint mittens on my hands to stop me from taking anything off, maybe even a gag ball in my mouth. My head pounding from a hangover I would be dazed and confused and worried about my situation. But then the girl would walk into the room too check on me... I could go on and on but long story short from there she would force me to become her little baby and force me to use my diaper with laxitives or water pills the first time. Maybe even take me out in public while wearing diapers under my clothes. And I would be her little baby forever.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest fantasy, is to find a Girlfriend for a long term relationship, and possibly to start a family, who is understanding, accepting and willing to join in with my Adult Baby side. I am still looking.

More than that, a Girl who is incontinent, and wears diapers would be perfect for me, espeshaly if she is geeky / nerdy about computers and science.

• 2 months later...

To be able to wear 24/7 and to be able to wear just a nappy in public without anyone caring about it even if I'm wet or messy. Just change the nappy and carry on. It will never happen but I can dream.

• 4 months later...

A fantasy I would enjoy involves me being a toddler again maybe around 3 years old. I think that is (or should be, at least) just a really cool time of everyone's life. You are old enough to be able to run around the house on your own, tell adults what you want, ask questions, play with other kids, and do fun stuff. You can do a lot more than an infant. Still, at this age you have almost no worries or responsibilities. School still hasn't started for you. Potty training is likely the most demanding thing being forced on you by adults, but even that is with patience and understanding that there will be accidents and setbacks. The world is still a mostly wonderful place, punctuated by a few owies and boo boos and runny noses that are distressing, but don't last long.

My toddler fantasy involves me playing outside on a summer evening in the backyard with several other neighborhood kids, some my age and some maybe a little older. It is hot and I am dressed in just a tee shirt and training pants covered with toddler-sized Gerber plastic pants and with the little kids' flip flops that have the extra elastic strap around the heel to keep them from falling off. I'm not embarrassed about it because a couple other kids my age are wearing diapers or training pants too. I've started to use the little potty, but I'm still not quite ready for big boy underwear yet.

We're all playing and having a lot of fun when I feel the urge to poop. I'm supposed to go in and use the potty if I need to poop or pee, but everyone is having such a good time I don't want to miss any of it, so I try to hold it. Finally I can't hold it anymore. I give up and relax as I squat in a corner of the sandbox. I can feel the seat of my training pants begin to bulge as it fills with a big, warm, mushy glob of poop. At first it feels icky, but then it settles into place and I find it isn't that bad to walk around. I know I should go in the house and get my poopy pants taken care of, but I can wait a little longer.

The kids are playing on the swingset and I want to join in, but I still haven't sat down. As long as I'm standing up the poopies stay down in my pants and off my butt. Finally I give in and sit down on the swing. I feel naughty when the poop squishes across my butt, but I enjoy it. It is like when I was wearing diapers and pooping them all the time. None of my little friends seem to notice anything. The plastic pants hold in the smell.

The neighbor mom calls out that she has Popsicles for everyone. We all run over there and get our treats. We run and play some more. A couple of the other kids go in to go potty. I'm needing to pee, but I'm afraid if I go in with my poopy pants, I'll have to get cleaned up and then stay in. Finally I can't hold back anymore and I let a little pee leak into my training pants. It is soaked up quickly and doesn't feel too bad. Then I let a little more out. Soon I'm emptying my bladder. It is warm and feels good at first, but then starts to feel kind of uncomfortable. We are running around catching lightning bugs that are starting to come out at dusk. Soon we will all have to go in for the evening and have our baths and it will be bedtime, but not quite yet.

I pee some more into my already soaked training pants. I ride around a bit on my trike. A little girl climbs on the step on back and I give her a ride. She asks if I farted. She can smell something. The poop that was already soft in my training pants has almost liquified as it mixed with my pee. As I sit on the seat of the tricycle, the poopy mess in my training pants soaks through and squishes out the leg openings. "Eww, you pooped your pants," my little friend says. The other kids hear her and gather around. A telltale dark spot is visible through the milky white vinyl of my plastic pants. The kids are all both grossed out and fascinated at the same time by my little accident. At first I'm ashamed and try to deny it and hide it by sitting down, but there is no hiding the smell by this time. It is kind of neat being the center of attention, even if it is for having poopy pants. No one seems to really mind and we keep on having fun for a few minutes more.

Finally my mommy comes out on the back porch and calls not just me, but all the rest of the neighbor kids to come into our house. She has made cookies and has milk for everyone. We hurry in. I don't want to tell mommy about my poop accident, but she smells it right away. She isn't cross with me, but I can tell she isn't happy. The other kids have to wait while she begins to change me right there in front of everyone like she did when I was a little baby. She lays me down on a towel and pulls off my plastic pants, then my soaked, brown stained training pants. My butt is plastered with sticky, stinky poop. Carefully I am wiped clean and put in fresh training pants and plastic pants. "That will have to do until you get your bath," she says. "I thought you were going to use the potty so you can start wearing big boy underwear." We all get our milk and cookies and it is time for the other kids to go home. Mommy and I both know that there will be more accidents before I am ready for big boy underwear.

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend is making my ABDL dream come true. She treats me more and more like a little kid EVERYDAY! And I love it. Like last night we watched a disney movie and she got me to lay my head on her lap as she rubbed my back during the whole movie. Afterwards she then began to tickle me and I was defenseless to stop her. Afterwrds she tired me out and I went to bed with her. Things like this make me fall in love with her more and more.

• 4 months later...