LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Biggest/best Abdl Fantasy

Ohh boy, my biggest Sexual fantasy

well, i guess it would have to start off with a rough day of work, coming home to find that my girl has everything all setup for me, diaper waiting for me on the bed, plenty of powder, you know the drill. She would tease me for a bit before diapering me up, of course not letting me finish, not that early in the day.

After getting diapered up in a nice thick diaper, we'd lay down on my fancy futon and watch a dvd, probably a cartoon of some kind, maybe Cars, Monster Inc, Finding Nemo, ect. She could treat me like the big toddler that i am deep down, maybe a little baby talk, not TOO much, but a little. Of course during movies you need to have drinks, so she'd have the sippie cup full of chocolate milk all ready to go, and more milk ready for refills! After all that milk, nature would have to take its course eventually, so she would check me to make sure i'm dry, just a quick squeeze of the crotch will do, no checking the wetness indicators, thats cheating!

When the movies over, and I'm in need for a change, she could take me by the hand to the bathroom and have me lay down, commenting on my wet or messy pants and give my my paci. Then she could do the dirty work, a quick change maybe, unless its a messy diaper, then more time and care is needed of course. During the change she could tease me more, really drag it out, after all, waiting for the finish is half the fun.

If i needed one, then she could give me a bath, just fill the tub up with nice hot water, maybe bubble bath, and of course i'd need my bath toys, a bath isn't complete without the squirty toys! After she makes sure i'm all clean, and washes my hair with the baby shampoo, no tears of course, i hate getting shampoo in my eye, it hurts, we'll drain the tub of the water and dry off.

By the time all thats over, its going to be close to bed time, so we'll move to the bed room, she'll pull out another diaper and have me lay on it, after all, toddlers don't go to bed without protection on. Before taping it up, she'd rub in some powder, most likely arousing things down there again, but this time she'd get me to finish, either with a blow job, or maybe even just a hand job (but then she gets to clean up that mess, yuck ;) .

Once we're all done with the dirty deeds, i'll save any details on those, there might be children reading this, She would finish diapering me up, give me my glow worm and paci and tuck me in for the night.

Sounds nice to me anyway, but then again, its just a fantasy, what are the odds of a girl i'm dating ever reading this, oh well, one can dream!

I would like to be, overpowered,by someone bigger than myself, very easy to do because I'm a little guy, taken someplace, where I don't recognize anything, clothing removed, diapered, dressed in a fashion, of a todder girl, short dress, rumba pants, tights mayjane shoes etc.

and thn sold as a sissy baby slave, then used, and kept as a little sissy slave.

Ohh boy, my biggest Sexual fantasy

Sounds nice to me anyway, but then again, its just a fantasy, what are the odds of a girl i'm dating ever reading this, oh well, one can dream!

When she's on the same board as you, probably a pretty good chance, silly. :P You need to add things to your fantasy hon, because most of that is part of our daily life. Get me some new material to work with! He forgot to mention that when he's a super good boy, he might get story time. Cat in the Hat is waiting for him, should he decide to behave nicely.

• 1 month later...

Whether it's come true already or not, what is your biggest AB/DL fantasy? Would you want it to come true if it could? Would it be alone or with someone else? Someone you know and care about, or a stranger?

Last year I had a diarrhea and had to sleep in a diaper all night. I woke up messy and she woke up horny. She reached over and started rubbing my cock through my diaper... and I was wet! I finger-fucked her till I got rock-hard, and then I mounted her and fucked her while I was still wearing my wet and messy diaper. What a great start to my day!

A few months before that, I had sprained my ankle and had to wear diapers to bed for a couple of nights because it was too painful to get up and walk to the bathroom. I woke up about 6am- I was wet. I told my wife and she cleaned me up and put a fresh diaper on me. I was rock-hard after she changed me, but I still managed to get back to sleep. We both woke up again about 9am and I was wet again. She took off my wet diaper, cleaned me with baby wipes, and then gave me a super-intense blow job. My cock was so hard, it felt like it was going to bust open! She mounted me and rode my cock till I came inside of her. That was a great morning!!!

While the above paragraphs actually happened, unfortunately I can't get her to wear diapers, she's not into it. My fantasy is that I would like to come home to find my wife wearing diapers from my stash of supplies. I want to watch her wet and shit her diaper and then I want to take pictures of her in sexy poses. Then I want her to blow me till I cum in her mouth and make her swallow every drop. Then I want to finger-fuck her till she cums (my wife pees when she climaxes... a lot!) After that we get in the shower together and clean up and then afterwards we both diaper each other. We then fall asleep... diapered.. in each others arms. We wake up the next morning, both soaking wet and horny. We then have sex until I fill her sweet pussy with hot cum.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Mine would be to be back in High school or Middle school and end up wetting my pants and having the nurse call my mom and while my mom would be on her way i would be forced to wear diapers again having to ask this girl lauren Who is real by the way for a diaper because i have wet my pants. and having the nurse diaper me in the nurses office. that would be my fantasy

I have actually wrote 2 different stories (scenerios), for my daddy/hubby's eyes only.... adult life has really kept us busy these last few months, I'm hoping with the wedding, my graduation and the holidays being over, that the new year will bring some new experiences and exploring......I've thought about posting my stories online, but definitely too embarrassing *blushes*..... hopefully I can write some time and say that my fantasies actually came true, thus having them not to be fantasies or stories any more.

Guest zorro daddy

When I was in third grade, an exchange student joined our class in March (on my birthday as a matter of fact). She was the tiniest, shyest, most nervous little thing I had ever seen. She kept to herself. I introduced myself to her, and began talking with her one day at recess and I discovered why she was so nervous. She wore a diaper, a disposable one that made noise. And she did this because she was incontinent. (I had to go home and look up what that word meant that night.)

Inside of a few days, almost everybody in our class discovered that she wore a diaper and began to tease her mercilessly. Almost instinctively, I came to her defense and, in a sense, became her protector. She would have to be excused from the classroom at different points in the day to go to the nurse to get her diaper changed. She was humiliated that everybody saw her leaving to go to the nurse, and you could tell that she had been crying when she returned.

I remember one day in particular during recess, she just broke down crying, and I embraced her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. It was at that moment that I decided no one would mess with her again, not without having to go through me first.

I became her only friend, and defended her against everyone, from even some of my own closest friends, for the rest of that school year.

Her family moved away before the start of 4th grade. I never saw her again. But that experience of having met her and protected her triggered something within me that I guess had always been there. To comfort her, to take care of her, to make her tear-stained face smile, if just for a moment with a stupid third grade "knock, knock" joke.

My fantasy would be to find her, to form a friendship with her again, to marry her, and make her happy for the rest of her life.

When I discovered infantilism on the internet, I began searching for her like mad. I had hoped that she would have found some level of comfort in dealing with how she was treated in grade school. The possibility that she not only found a way to deal with her incontinence but also that she would have announced to the world, on the ABDL internet, that she wore diapers seemed a little far-fetched.

I haven't found her yet, but I've never given up looking for her. Even if she's married now with a wonderful husband, 2 kids and a dog, I'd really like to find her, just so I would finally know that she was all right.

• 3 weeks later...

In my fantasy I'm a school boy who likes to show off in my diapers to slightly older school girls. I am outside my house in a corner of the yard, going through the wonderful ritual of slowly putting on disposable diapers and very-girly pink plastic panties. The girl sees me-through her window where she's watching everything. She hoots and laughs-from a distance. I really "put on a show" for her-ala thumb in my mouth, pulling up my tee shirt and showing her my diapered butt. She comes over! She knows all!

gerber

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I'd like to see what it feels like to be a three-year-old toddler girl (in diapers, of course) for even just one day. I would hope that my parents were the kind of people that liked to dress me in really cute feminine clothes. To stretch the wish even further, I'd like to go back to the 1950s before disposable diapers came out on the market so I could experience wearing good, old-fashioned cloth diapers and rubber pants that were used when I was born. I'd also want to be "aware" of how it felt to be like that again so I could remember it now. (Woo Hoo!!!)

I guess my biggest AB fantasy would be to actually have a loving paternal figure in my life. A man who will diaper and dress me before we curl into each other's arms in front of the television at night. Not exactly a "Daddy" - but somebody who can provide me with a taste of the love and nurturing that was severely lacking in the early years of my life. I imagine a perfect night in that respect would be - I clean the house and cook a nice meal for me and my dream man. We eat dinner at the dining room table, and we talk, and we listen to each other. After dinner, I do the dishes while he gets the fun and games ready. Then a descent into the fun and games, as a reward for all of the cooking and cleaning I did earlier that day.

I know, that probably sounds terribly perverse and dependent. But then again, I want to please my dream man as much as he will please me. The whole idea of a relationship built on one-sided pleasure is so terribly antierotic for me. And this is not really about the sex. I enjoy sex just fine, but I want to form a bond with a man where, at least for a few hours, he takes care of me and I respond by doing everything I can to please him when bedtime finally rolls around. So, that is my primary AB fantasy.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I want my husband to force me into diapers and he makes me wear them everywhere and he changes me. I am not allowed to wear underwear and I have to do everything in my diapers just as long as he is home.

I also would love to have a nursery and be fed a bottle and fed in my high chair. I like the first fantasy better.

Rated Mature

My biggest ABDL fantasy would be getting diapered by a babysitter/gf figure in her early thirties, and pushed around in a stroller. I would get a severe case of diarrhea, completely filling it within a minute. The only thing that saved me from getting a complete blowour was that the fabric of the stroller held the diaper on me, even though it was heavy enough to drop clear to the floor. One more episode, and my diaper would rupture, the mess already squeezing out like toothpaste, into my pants and shirt. At this point I get led by the hand to the closest, legally available room where she would put me on my back on top of a changing pad, and change me like a baby, making me smell each wipe that she uses to clean me with. When finished, she would put me in an even bigger disposable diaper, and three cloth diapers and plastic pants over that "just in case." My diapered state was a dead giveaway, so was the adult sized restraint she put on me, which was shaped like a teddy bear, it's arms hugging me. On the back of the teddy bear there is a giant embroidered fire engine red valentine. Written in the heart is I Love My Baby Boyfriend!! She makes it a point to curl her hair whenever she plans to baby me in public! She knows that I have a weakness for women with a large frame, and curly hair, and I let her get away with absolute murder when her hair is curled and soaking wet. I call her Miss Jane (I don't say Doe) She gets turned on by the smell of her Babyboyfriend in a messy diaper, and thinks it is cute when he blushes, so she makes it a point to give him strong laxatives, put him in thick diapers, and push him around in a stroller. I refuse, unless she wears her hair curly and wet, this is the only thing that turns me on enough to be worth the humiliation! When I am a really good little boy she rewards me by swimming in all of her clothes, and by wearing nothing but a giant diaper, a nightie, and pigtails, flooding her diaper and letting me change her. She actually likes being diapered, but not in public, so she compensates by over-diapering me, mostly due to an intense burning jealousy.

The reason why I have to go out in her stroller is because she diapers me so thicky that I cannot walk, and because it immobilizes me so much that she can have her way with me. When she is really bored, she puts the tray which converts my stroller into a high chair, makes me start eating with my hands, and then finishes by spoon feeding me! One of her favorite things to do is invite her friends over, who were all on the cheer squad with her 10 years ago, and let them taunt me as she keeps me in diapers, and changes me like a baby. They play it up real thick, use baby talk, and make silly rules like if they make me babytalk they get to add additional cloth diapers to my already bulging butt, pinch me on the cheek, hold me down and kiss my cheeks, etc. Sometimes If I babytalk, I become their personal baby. One time Sasha and Rachel wanted to take me to a Journey Concert, dressed in absolutely nothing but a diaper and giant bunny slippers. They told me that my resistance was futile, and after begging me for five minutes, I agreed if they would also wear diapers, and they agreed to have a massive food fight! I watched for 3 hours as they smeared all substances imaginable all over their bodies. Peanut butter, toothpaste, honey, molasses, cheese wiz, shaving cream, jelly, mustard, etc. I told them I would let them set me up for a massive diarrhea accident if they agreed to go to the concert as they were, without changing or freshening up. They agreed. The women were just destroyed from head to toe, and could be smelled a mile away by the sweltering products, food and otherwise that were never meant to mix. They smelled like peanut butter mixed with menthol, with cheese and smoldering rubber, which I perceived to be mustard.

We got to the box office. I pulled the money out of my diaper bag (they were destroyed). The clerks were shocked, but congratulated me for having two hot women agreeing to babysit me, and smear foodstuffs all over eachother!!!! We god weird knowing glances, looks of disgust, and a sea of guys giving me overt thumbs up gestured. The old cheerleaders were congratulated by women who could only be described as cougars. Several asked how they managed to dominate their babyboyfriend! They answered honestly, that I had a thing for long curly hair, volumptous hips, and big butts, and that I cannot resist a woman with any of these features. That I refused for five minutes straight to their request, before deciding I would do it if they agreed to have a sexy foodfight! The Cougar was truly disappointed that they compromised with a man, that they should have dominated me without compromise. The Cougar, Mis Laurel Smith was absolutely disgusted with Sasha and Rachel, until they admitted that they thought the foodfight was damn sexy, and that they did it to destroy my resolve, and have a wild night with me. I told Mis Laural that these two moaned so loudly, that two rival gangs in the middle of a battle knocked on my door and asked us to be quiet. I was gliding all over their food smeared bodies. But I was the only one who would be allowed to bathe!!! Their hair at this time, was a massive blob.

Mis Laural did not end her speach on the inferiority of men until Sasha and Rachel told her the price I paid for watcing this Sexy foodfight, I would have a diarrhea accident in my diaper, and changed like a baby right there on the grass. She then forgave Sasha and Rachel, and offered her assistance! Congratulations Ladies for beating a horny man at his own game, and babying the hell out of him! Mis Laural proceeded to give the two women advice: Use tripple padded gloves, to deny him the sensuality of a diaper change, use three Layers of Abena X Plus, using the first two as soaker diapers, with the bottom slashed, and the third diaper to catch the excess. Make him wear 7 cloth diapers on top of this, and two plastic pants! I begged Rachel and Sasha to only use four diapers, but let the fourth diaper to be the outer disposable, and the third diaper to be slashed, and I begged them not to use gloves when changing me, but to use a sponge if needed. Then I saw Mis Laural stick a hand in her pocket, and I heard her depress a button! She had recorded me! Do you see what I just taught you girls, if you take a man who expects a normal diapering, and then force an ultra-extreme option, he will beg and plead you for a "moderate choice." You girls should take note: I tricked your babyboyfriend into wearing FOUR ABENA X PLUS DIAPERS!!!! That is what I call a swaddled butt!

Now Terry, are you going to wear your jumbo diaper, or will we hear your plea on the seven o'clock news. At this point, I took my thumb, put it in my mouth, turned to Rachel and Sasha, tapped tahem, pointed to my butt, held up four fingers, I made my hands look like pins, put them to my hips. Both girls let out an 'awwwwww' Kneeled down, and kissed both sides of my cheeks, making a wet kissing sound, and then pinched my cheeks! I figured the best way to act was cute. They walked me to the family restroom, and slashed three of the diapers, put each one on me, taped it, put on another. They put the fourth diaper over the third! To avoid falling on my butt, I had to waddle while holding onto their swinging hands! The ladies had their darling babyboyfriend exactly where they had wanted him!!! Fortunately, with my big onesie, and the bunny slippers, it looked like I had lost a bet, albeit a sexy one. they had me sitting on both their laps. My diaper Lay in Rachel's lap, but I was laying atop Sasha's chest, and she was slowly stroking my hair. Immediately my tumble became to rumble, and I was aware of a pressure on my bladder. Rachael noticed my discomfort and said: It is okay sweetie, your diapers will hold your wee spill. As for the other business, you have nothing to worry about. She massaged me so much that every muscle in my body went limp. I then began soaking my diapers. Rachel began moaning as She felt the warmth I was creating! My percloration only massaged her. I had noticed that Mis Laural had sat next to us. Rachel was describing the orgasm I was giving her by sitting with a diaper on her lap, and soaking it, and the warmth I made! Then my stomache was making very loud noises! I was gurgling! Sasha remembered that she had just fed me, and became excited! Next I had clenched my rectal sphincter's with all my might, as I felt a deluge of hot mud beating down the trap door! Uh, not Heeeerrrreeeee! Mis Laural said that if I did have the ability to avoid my accident, she would put it on the news. She said that you will suffer needlessly if you hold on. I said that I would release, but I would only do it while French kissing Sasha, and getting my diaper petted by rachel. I consciously relaxed, Oh this is so embarrassing!!! I heard a bbt, poot and then felt warm mush gush out of my colon and fill my diapers. Rachel massaged my butt as it rapidly expanded. She loved the gushing sounds, and the warmth that she felt, and how it resisted her hand!!! After three minutes, I heard a bbbt, followed by a high pitched squeak. Since they only had one more diaper set, they kept me in the messy diaper for 2 more hours. I sat in Rachel's lap, which was now very warm, and had my head propped back against Sasha's chest, which were twin pillows. She kept kissing me on the cheek and neck and playing with my hair, and Rachel kept playing with my toes, and tickling my stomache. I had 4 more bowel movements. One was a solid blast of diarrhea, which ripped the first diaper. (The other three were still open.) At this point my diaper was bulging. One more explosion and I would surely have a diarrhea blowout! I instictly srunched my nose, and curled my feet inward. Both girls thought it was adorable! AWWWWW, he is playing the part. My second bowel movement was a splurt of diarrhea, and massive amounts of gas. It sounded like a rush of bubbles gurgling through thick mud covered up by a tarp. This was a dead giveaway that I had a very dirty diaper. It was a soaking wet fart, which spread my diaper smell to at least 20 of our neighbors. A young child was blamed, until she was taken away by her mother to be checked. I then had my third movement. Diarrhea rushed in even more, loudly sounding: bbbt, gush, bbbt, gurlgle, bbbt, gush, bbt, soup pouring out!! All twenty neighbors stared at me and my two babysitters. They were disgusted, except two young men who were turned on by my predicament, they were slapped by their girlfriends. This burst of diarrhea pushed into the second layer of my diaper, and ripping the slash in the third. The third layer filled as well! My stomache was beginning to feel better! Then I had my fourth and final movement, I felt a wave of mush, follwed by oil, and then a massive fart behind that. At this point, the 100 people closest to us began murmoring, and we were approached by security. Rachael and Sasha told them that they were waiting for baby's stomache to settle down. The security guard told them they would need to change me or leave. I said, its okay gurrelies, my tummy feels all better now!! The security gaurd, Sandra McThomas told Rachel, Sasha, and Mis Laurel, In case you kinksters were thinking of changing baby here, that will get y'all on the sex offender registry. For the record, I am not an idiot, that man would not allow you ladies to babysit him unless it turned him on. I was paraded to the front stage, with people grabbing their noises, saying pheweeey!!! As I walked past. The guard would not let Rachel and Sasha change me in the ladies, so they took me back stage, behind the curtain. They held me over a trashcan, lanced each layer of my diaper, and let the diarrhea pour into a lined trash can. Then they got to the last one. They put a changing mat on the floor, slid the diaper from under me, massaging me with th wipes as the gaurd watched. After that they had double diapered me, and poured baby powder on my diaper area and the diaper, massaged baby oil on me! Then they proceeded with the double diapering. As we emerged from behind the curtain, the entire crowd cheered!!! It would be sexier if the girls had changed me like a baby instead of lancing my diaper, but for the mess I had created and for Sandra McThomas watching over us, there was no option. This is something never to be forgotten, filling a diaper with diarrhea while sitting in Rachel's lap, leaning against Sasha's chest, and getting kissed by her, and her playing with my hair!

guess it would go back to being with the girl i loved and married that gave her life for this country at 19 years old

and we use to take turns taking care of each othewr was we both wore diapers at night and training pants in the day

and her mother putting us in night diapers after giving us play time then she had to have changed us during the night as we always had training pants on when we were gotten up for work at 2 am

• 8 months later...

As a mommy I would love to have more hermaphrodite babies or transgendered babies I am very open-minded and have no hangups about these two conditions

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

My fantasy would be to meet up with another DL, or AB, and we help eachother change pooey nappies (lots of bottom cleaning and cream needs to be involved) and perhaps exchange pooey nappies. I would love to wear someone else's nappy.

My fantasy is that I would be 4 or 5 years old. My parents want me potty trained but I don't want to be. They've had me to doctors and I have no medical problems that prevent me from using the toilet, I just don't want to.

My parents have tried everything to potty train me, but nothing has worked and they are at their wit's end. Their last resort is to spank me every time I use my diapers. The spankings would become more and more sever as time goes on. They then come up with a diaper discipline idea, letting me sit in my wet and messy diaper for long periods of time, getting a diaper rash, hoping that I wouldn't want to be in diapers any longer.

They would make me sit on the toilet, but I would never go. They would give up and let me off the toilet and put my diaper on. As soon as I had the diaper back on, I'd squat a little and pee and poop myself in front of my parents. My parents would be furious and beat my butt unmercifully and make me sit in the corner in my messy diaper. After a long corner time, they would clean me up, give me another spanking on my bare, diaper rashed bottom and put a fresh diaper on.

I would really love to go somewhere and live this fantasy out for a week or so.

My fantasy is woman who is slim built with fairly small breast. She is in bed with me wearing only a tight fitting baby diaper and I am nude.

She has me lay flat on my back as she squats down over my face, just letting the seat of her diaper brush against my nose and mouth. My dream partner then starts to grunt softly as the bottom of her diaper starts to bulge against my face.

The front of her diaper gets a bit wet from her pushing a big, firm poo into her baby diaper. Once she finishes, there is a lump the size of a baseball on her bottom and she slowly presses it down on my closed mouth. I feel the warmth of her load and my sense of smell is completely overwhelmed as she starts making gentle rocking motions.

My big baby girl rocks like this for at least 10 minutes, bumping her load against my nose. Then she gets off my face and straddles my privy place while facing me and completely floods her little diaper.

After soaking me down there she takes off her baby diaper and masturbates me with it until I explode in her warm mess.

My fantasy woman who is slim built with fairly small breast. She is in bed with me wearing only a tight fitting baby diaper and I am nude.

She has me lay flat on my back as she squats down over my face, just letting the seat of her diaper brush aginst my nose and mouth. My dream partner then starts to grunt softly and the bottom of her diaper starts to bulge against my face.

The front of her diaper gets a bit wet from her pushing a big, firm poo into her baby diaper. Once she finishes, there is a lump the size of a baseball on her bottom and she slowly presses it down on my closed mouth. I feel the warmth of her load and my since of smell is completely overwhelmed as she starts making gentle rocking motions.

My big baby girl rocks like this for at least 10 minutes, bumping her load aginst my nose. Then she gets off my face and straddles my privy place while facing my and completely floods her little diaper.

After soaking me down there she takes off her baby diaper and masturbates me with it until I explode in her mess.

Does it for me but then with boys ;)

I guess my biggest AB fantasy would be to actually have a loving paternal figure in my life. A man who will diaper and dress me before we curl into each other's arms in front of the television at night. Not exactly a "Daddy" - but somebody who can provide me with a taste of the love and nurturing that was severely lacking in the early years of my life. I imagine a perfect night in that respect would be - I clean the house and cook a nice meal for me and my dream man. We eat dinner at the dining room table, and we talk, and we listen to each other. After dinner, I do the dishes while he gets the fun and games ready. Then a descent into the fun and games, as a reward for all of the cooking and cleaning I did earlier that day.

I know, that probably sounds terribly perverse and dependent. But then again, I want to please my dream man as much as he will please me. The whole idea of a relationship built on one-sided pleasure is so terribly antierotic for me. And this is not really about the sex. I enjoy sex just fine, but I want to form a bond with a man where, at least for a few hours, he takes care of me and I respond by doing everything I can to please him when bedtime finally rolls around. So, that is my primary AB fantasy.

Spend a week getting the full ab treatment. 24/7 diaper for everything having diapers check and changed, High chair feeding ,crib sleeping. Mix in the a occasional spanking ( a real one not a play one) for brakeing a rule