• Glory Holes
    • Role Playing
    • Rape fantasy
    • Verbal abuse
    • Anal Play
    • Sex Toys
    • Public Sex
    • So Much More! (reply and tell us!)

i have had sex at work, with my partner. I work EMS. Sex in the firehouse, and the ambulance house, to include the chiefs office. In the back of an ambulance. All of which was with a female partner I was working with. And there is more but Im not telling. It was all good, and never got caught!

I voted role played, me and my girlfriend roleplayed she was a baby and I was daddy then i caryed her upstairs and changed her diaper and put her down for a nap. there was no sex but that was not sayed so i voted. that the only thing on the list I have done

i voted... but i still have some more stuff on my mind... but ive got a guestion first and after that ill reply more:

if i voted Rape fantasy, does this mean im a pedofile??? :( PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS WRONG!!! IM HETEROSEXUAL MALE, NO IDEA WHAT A PEDOFILE REALLY IS, ONLY THAT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHILDREN....

so anyway, ill write more when i know that difference between a rape fantasy and being a pedofile.

Bye and thanks for any reply...

Guest Guest_garybaybe_*

have been spanked many times, sometimes with the paddle on the bare bottom and other times just a light swat on the diapered bottom

some anal play, mild spanking (but OH so enjoyable, I have no desire to have a red butt), enema fun, light bondage, definitely sex toys, would do more public stuff but alot of people here seem to get arrested for such things...have had sex on a diaper, never while wearing one...yet. I don't think we could ever do role play, we'd start laughing and have to stop. I think that's about it? Though the to-do list keeps growing.....

Guest sometimes

most of the list.

and then some. basically, i've fucked, and been fucked in, every fuckable hole, and in most fuckable positions. no rape fantasy, torture, glory holes, or watersports. at least, yet. i'm still fairly young though.

I've been in a few threesomes, I really like them if you're totally comfortable/good friends with both parties, it can be really amazing. I've had alot of regular sex with girls and most of the BDSM weird stuff I've done by myself or with kinky friends, not like intense sex-sessions. WIerdest thing I've probably done is going down on my ex while getting shaved by his girlfriend at the time. Totally STD free btw, you can have lots of sex pretty safely if you just know enough good clean people, keep away from glory holes etc.

I'm not specifically attracted to FtM transgendered people, but I had a boyfriend who was into Strap-On play, him as the top and myself as the bottom. He was very dominant and controlling but also careful and feminine and we could still have sex the way god and/or science intended, but he almost always "wore the dick" in the bedroom. MtF and FtM dating = Heterosexuality in a roundabout way

Medical Fetish, like diapers and examination and catheters and enemas really interest me, but I've never actually done medical stuff with someone else... any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...