LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

A decent noisey diaper for cheap money, I use most days, because there cheap, is the CVS plastic backed, the only problem is there fadeing from the market, and being replaced with that spun bond stuff, but they still can be found, if you look carefully, most of the larges are gone, at least the stores where I looked, and I have been buying mediums, I liked the large, because it fit high like a diaper should, but the mediums fit me good just not as high as I like them.

I always add plastic pants, just for the leak protection, but I like the Xtra crinkel they add, something about that crinkel when your touching it, makes me happy.....very happy!!!

Out of all of the diapers I have worn, I would say the bulkiest and noisiest that I have worn would have to be the Abena X-Plus. And this I consider a good thing! I wish that the Bambinos were thicker and noiser, but they are close, too. Molicares are also qute thick.

thanks for the info can you suggest a good plastic pant. Where do you get your diapers from.

thanks for the info can you suggest a good plastic pant. Where do you get your diapers from.

Sure. I get my Abena's from xpmedical.com...have nothing but good things to say about them. Bambino's, of course, come straight from the soure, bambinodiapers.com.

As far as plastic pants go, adultclothdiaper.com has some good plastic pants...best one's I've owned, anyway. Many people reccomend other places as well. I don't often wear plastic pants, because my diapers are strictly plastic-covered anyway, but these plastic pants are great.