LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers?

• 3 weeks later...

I wear because they make me happy. I find comfort in having a nice soft thick crinkly diaper wrapped around my butt like a hug! When I am upset, sad, overwhelmed, frustrated or alone they help me find comfort and safety. I sleep better with them on at night (when I am not having a leaking problem). I am just happier in general when I have my diapers near by! ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It makes me feel very little and girlish

Nurse Bridgetr says it is a good excuse to keep me in rubber panties and make me sleep on a rubber sheet

Housemistress Sandra says that it makes me need being taken care of so I will not be proud

• 2 weeks later...

I wear diapers because im a bedwetter and have been my whole life iv been wearing diapers my whole life to bed as a young boy I hated wearing them but when I got into my teens I started to like them now I enjoy wearing them not only because they keep my bed dry but they feel good wearing them

• 2 weeks later...

I personally don't know if the sake of convenience counts for either, but that would be why; I don't wear often due to the lack of privacy where I live so caution is exercised.

• 11 months later...