LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
DailyDi

Poll 1: Underpants

Underpants Poll   693 members have voted

1. 1. What do you normally wear during the day?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing
  2. 2. What do you normally wear to bed?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

I don't wear during the day, but I do like to wear goodnites to bed, even though I don't have a problem.

Ok, I would vote for the Disposable adult diaper because I am forced for health reasons, to wear disposable adult diapers full time. I wear and buy Tranquility Briefs, Dignity Briefs and the Dignity Naturals and the Extra Duty extra absorbency pads/diaper doublers.

With one to two pads inserted into my diapers, I can go almost all day without a change, thus saving a ton of money in purchasing the diapers. I only have to order a case of diapers every month to every other month. Nice huh?

Adam Lewis

One item missed on the list of daily wear was Thongs. I wear thongs all the time. Its weird, what a difference between a diaper and a thong.

To work I wear normal hanes briefs, but once I get home, I diaper myself in disposables and stay in them until I am getting ready to go to workagain. I sometimes wear vinyl pants over them too, but mostly just the disposables.

i wear either my throw-away nappies, or nothing! and that counts 24/7 :lol:

i wear diapers during the day. neither me or my gf work ( thank u great aunt ida) so she babies me but at night she wants me to be a girl. but i kinda like it so know im a sissy baby

i wear diapers during the day. neither me or my gf work ( thank u great aunt ida) so she babies me but at night she wants me to be a girl. but i kinda like it so know im a sissy baby

I wear mainly boxers in the day, but when I am at home alone, like now, I am wearing a pull up disposible (the only ones I can find).

At night I will wear either nothing or my girlfriends panties (they are cute), or my pull up disposable.

durnning the dayi dont were any think depending on what im doing if im working constrution i dont were anything if im driving a truck over the road i were all the time

I work in a position where I dont have alot of ability to wear at work or easy access to an easy changing spot, so I dont wear to work anymore (unfortunately). As a result, I usually just wear my boxers to work. As soon as I get home though, I'm promptly changed into my diapers for the evening. Got home 20 minutes ago, and im already changed into my diaper hehe....;-)

I no longer have any normal underwear. I wear nappies or large incontinence pants with net fixing pants and inco pants over them during the day. I wear nappies and plastic pants at night.

Disposable diapers during the day, cloth diapers at night.

When I'm around the family, it's whitey-tighties. During the day when my brother--who lives at my house--goes to work, It's cloth diapers and waterproof pants. In the evening, I'm at Mom's house, so no diaper usage there. In bed, it's cloth diapers. In the early morning, I put on a cloth diaper, soaker panel and waterproof pants before I get up, have breakfast at Mom's house and head to my house for the day. I always have the diapers and pants clean, dry and put away before my brother gets home, so no one is the wiser.

Mostly during the day, I've gone commando, but with sports, and exercise, I've found it's destroyed my inner thighs. So if I'm going to do anything active, it's boxer-briefs for me (they have support and prevent chaffing).

Frequently I will wear diapers in the day, but not to University. On the treadmill, or exercise bike at the gym in my apartment complex, diapers are a great convenience.

After I've showered for the day I most often wear briefs, but once or twice a week I'll wear panties, and now and then I'll wear plastic panties for part of the day. In the summertime I'll often change into plastic pants after dinner.

I always wear plastic panties to bed, and I continue to wear them after I get up until I shower...which can be as late as 2 or 3pm, but usually sometime around 9 to 11am.

I am a panties boy at work on week days.  I wear cute adult teen pul panties every weekend for the most part.  I ALWAYS wear some form of diaper to bed, cloth trainers, cloth diapers, or disposable diapers.  I sweat a lot at night, so my wonderful Ppants (plastic panties) go on when I awaken for first morning pee.  This lasts for 2 more wees before I shower while surfing and chatting here and fl.