LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll 1: Underpants

DailyDi

Underpants Poll  

716 members have voted

1. 1. What do you normally wear during the day?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing
  2. 2. What do you normally wear to bed?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing

I usually wear boxers in the day time but I am trying to make the transition to more diapers, it depends who I am around.

I like those surveys that people send to my email and ask me what I wear to bed and then I answer, Depends (which they would think it means that it depends on the situation)

I wear Tranquility to bed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted, but had to put multiple answers...I wear briefs if I have to be 'normal' - I have been wearing disposable diapers under plastic pants more and more to work - and if I can't, I like to wear panties...

Thanks for the poll! It's fun to see where others are... :D

diaperpt

Being just a DL - its rarely something exciting..

HOWEVER - I recently brought some terry cloth pants from Drylife - heheh - now I wear those day and night! Their just warm and fluffy, and great at work - can just feel a little naughty!!!!

(And wierdly, they make my crotch more comfortable then boxers which can sometimes make me sweat :P )

And I wear footed sleepers every night too - but they're not underwear are they? I suspect that's the next poll ;)

DP

I dont even own underwear. I think I have an "emergency pair" somewhere, but I don't remember where

I haven't worn underwear since I was like 14.

Started using diapers when I was 25. I guess they are my underwear.

I wouldn't mind silk ones. With frills. Frills can be manly, right?

Boy shorts are supposed to be feminine.

For women.

I like this poll...many answers are applicable to me at different times in my life but I answered as I wear in the last 2 years...I always wear disposable pull-ups outside of the house. I am protected 24/7 and I have several cloth diapers and pull-up style diapers. My routine is flexible especially when my Doc puts the Foley's cath in me, I don't use a catch bag, I use a plug. I wear plastic pants on many ocassions too...but mostly just plain ole disposable ProtectionPlus "undies" (used to swear by TENA but they got cheap like all of the sudden). I camoflouge it with big boy briefs so the waistband hides it if my shirt rides up. I don't care at this point who knows I wear diapers/pull-ups but I am choosing to stay discreet. Thanks for the poll :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Secret: I used to wear panties all of the time in my younger days with my wifes knowledge and tolerance. Still have some too.

I like this poll...many answers are applicable to me at different times in my life but I answered as I wear in the last 2 years...I always wear disposable pull-ups outside of the house. I am protected 24/7 and I have several cloth diapers and pull-up style diapers. My routine is flexible especially when my Doc puts the Foley's cath in me, I don't use a catch bag, I use a plug. I wear plastic pants on many ocassions too...but mostly just plain ole disposable ProtectionPlus "undies" (used to swear by TENA but they got cheap like all of the sudden). I camoflouge it with big boy briefs so the waistband hides it if my shirt rides up. I don't care at this point who knows I wear diapers/pull-ups but I am choosing to stay discreet. Thanks for the poll :thumbsup:

Huggie

:biker_h4h:

Secret: I used to wear panties all of the time in my younger days with my wifes knowledge and tolerance. Still have some too.

I think that poll is a difficult one. Not all the answers that can be where there.

Like I wear attends belted undergarments all day long and just use a blue protective pad under me when sleeping without any diaper or underwear. I would like to try cloth diapers in nursery print or nursery prints cover. I would also like to see if the pampers size seven fits. I wish they would come up with pampers size eight or size in the cartoon characters that they have for the other sizes. I don't think pampers realizes the market they could get into selling sizes that fit adults. Especially sense the pampers name is more attractive were adult purchasers because of their name being more baby like.

So this poll doesn't really work for people who are just getting into AB and DL and not for people that are still evolving their diaper tastes.

I wear diapers to bed, and during the day, nothing else cept my diapys, sometimes I wear NOTHING during the day, and I run to the potty, but that's a monster and it trys to steal my peepee!!! I LOVE DIAPERS!!! DIAPERS ARE THE BEST!!! I wear disposible diapers only!

Mostly commando, during the day, except for the days I decide I want to wear a diaper, then I start the day with a CVS, or a secure X+, and after it starts to leak I go into a cloth, useing a bath towel and some plastic pants, for the rest of the night.

Untill bed time, then sometimes a pull up, and always a footted sleeper, can't sleep without one

• 4 weeks later...

I wear cloth diapers or training pants during the day and a doubled cloth diaper under my sleeper during the night. I wear plastic pants with the diapers all the time, unless I'm outside in nothing but my diaper. When I'm wearing my training pants, I go without plastic pants, but I still wet and mess my pants. I reserve disposables for trips, and I do still have 5 or 6 pairs of FTL briefs for special occasions.

I voted, i wear my panties when i am not wearing a diaper. and at night my wife wont let me wear diapers to bed. :D

If I had a partner that wouldn't let me wear diapers, he/she would be gone. Or I'd just still not use the potty. Eventually, either they'd leave, or give up.

Guest Katharsys

Since where I work is relatively quiet (and small...only 15 people so you can't get lost in the crowd) I have taken to wearing panties with added protection at work. At least there I am no more than 15 steps to the bathroom, and I usually get a 30 second warning that I had better start moving that way :P

If I am out for an extended period of time where I don't know where the bathrooms are or they aren't readily available, I am fully secured in a disposable with a spare stashed for a change if needed.

Home and bedtime, well that is 100% diapered.

So I guess you can say that I am never without protection :P