LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diapered Day

Guest ratscats

Guest ratscats

Yesterday I had my first day in diapers. My husband argeed to take me to build-a-bear if I would wear diapers for the rest of the day, including the trip to the store. Before we left I was put into a disposable diaper and a pair of fancy pant were put over them, then we headed to the store. After we got there we got three animals, I got the fall bear, and the ghost, my husband got the new cheeta. Then we headed home. Amazingly enough I managed to stay dry until before bed time. Then my husband changed me. He let me let me wear a pull-up to bed. :)

Yesterday I had my first day in diapers. My husband argeed to take me to build-a-bear if I would wear diapers for the rest of the day, including the trip to the store. Before we left I was put into a disposable diaper and a pair of fancy pant were put over them, then we headed to the store. After we got there we got three animals, I got the fall bear, and the ghost, my husband got the new cheeta. Then we headed home. Amazingly enough I managed to stay dry until before bed time. Then my husband changed me. He let me let me wear a pull-up to bed. :)

hi ratscats, diapers446 here, hope you had fun with your first day in diapers. does this meen you are not a mommy any more :(

hi ratscats, diapers446 here, hope you had fun with your first day in diapers. does this meen you are not a mommy any more :(

sorry pushed the wrong button. hi haven't seen you and jedward in the chat room for a long time, and i gess i can't get there myself anymore, they want verifacation of my age, i am only 60 years old and been a member for over a year, i don't have a credit card, except for gas that i pay off evert mounth, i figure if i don't have the money for it i don't need it now. o well. hope you 2 keep haveing fun together and enjoy life buy buy for now