• 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-29
    • 30-33
    • 33-36
    • 37-39
    • 42-45
    • Over 45

Real store bought diapers I was very old, but homemade diapers I was in my twentys when I first started experimenting, at first I took all my old breifs and wore them all at one time, that made a great diaper but I didn't have any plastic pants at the time.

But later on I did buy plastic pants but they only just fit, they were toddler pants, so I couldn't put any type of a diaper on with them.

Real store bought diapers I was very old, but homemade diapers I was in my twentys when I first started experimenting, at first I took all my old breifs and wore them all at one time, that made a great diaper but I didn't have any plastic pants at the time.

But later on I did buy plastic pants but they only just fit, they were toddler pants, so I couldn't put any type of a diaper on with them.

Yeah, I remember trying to get into baby pants too. By the time I was in my teens I would have almost zero chance of getting into them, wouldn't stop me buying the things though, lol.

How times have changed!!

Beth

The thing is now I can fit into those toddler pants, but I would rather big plastic pants, they hold more diapers, and they look huge on my 120lb. body.

Back then toddler pants was all I could find, "in the No internet days", I picked them up at the super market baby dept.

I really like the snap pants, I have only 2 pair of them, and they are very thick plastic, and boy do they crinkel, love that crinkel.

Well i was a bed wetter till i was 15 and i wore those belted undergarments then since we couldn't seem to find any adult diapers small enough to fit me till later on when i was 16 i still bought them though just incase since i was still wetting the bed then on and off and those were the days i tell you i loved the thickness of the diapers and beside my parents i only had a few people knew that i wore diapers then so no one really knew but them all though i did have a good friend still to this day find out by accident that i wore recent she came over one day and caught me in them but thats another story for later but thats how long i remember and im like the OP i wish they had a bigger selection of Rubber Panties at the local supermarkets actually hell i don't even see them any more around here

I would say when i was about 12 or so, thats when i started making my own makeshift diapers out of towls and what not, and I kept that up for years intill I could move out of my house at 18. Eventually comman sense kicked in and I just started buying them online in discret boxes and locking them in my army footlocker. Heh everyone thinks the foot locker looks so tough, if they only knew what was in it.

• 1 month later...

Alright first of im very surprised how the result of this pull turned out because i picked the age from 11-14 and with 66 people that voted for that that puts a lot of people i believe in middle school when you first started to wear diapers which is interesting. i started when i was in the 6th grade and i was 13 years old. i had talked about it to my friend and thought it would be a good idea to wear diaper when out on the boat so we went out and bought some adult diapers at my local Albertsons. thats the first time i got to wear diapers again so again i was 13 years old and in the sixth grade

• 2 months later...

I started using towels as nappies when I was around 5 or 6, and trying on girl's dresses around the same time. I've ALWAYS been a sissy AB! Things went quiet after the age of 8, when I was chastised by the girl-next-door's daddy for letting her undress me and powder me, before pinning me in a makeshift diaper. I used to cut leg holes in my mother's plastic shower caps, to fashion them into plastic panties - for which I was also soundly scolded.

When puberty struck around age 13, my fascination with baby play and dressing up like a girl magnified to the point of becoming a dangerous, risk-taking obsession. Today? These days I wear 24/7, so see where my obsession got me? I usually use the potty for number two's, but I have to admit to being saturated and a little poopy right now as I type this reply. I love wearing nappies and playing babies still at the age of 52. I don't think I'll ever get over it - and I don't wanna! :P So there!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

While my Mom had me in diapers until 2y6m, again at 4y9m, and one night at 10y9m, she didn't ever do it again. Given I was wetting the bed every night, I figured I should be in diapers so I started wearing them but not using them. I was hooked before my 11th birthday and been doing it ever since.

• 1 year later...
Guest Diapered forever

When i was in kindergarten I always peed my pants on purpose until my parents put me in diapers and i've stayed in diapers ever since. And if they took me out of diapers I peed my pants to get back in diapers.

• 2 months later...

I think the first time was when I was eight or nine, started wearing semi-regularly after I joined here, still waiting on a job to go 24/7 tho....

• 1 month later...

It was at around age 12, I think--just about the time when I was hitting puberty. I was only stealing baby diapers from my cousins then, stopped for a long while, and then started buying and wearing adult-size diapers around age 19, as I've been doing ever since. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

when I was 4 or 5 I used to spend the days at a babysitter's house, who also happened to be a co-worker with my Mother at a local bar.

The babysitter also had two children, one my sister's age, and one my age.

The babysitter kept diapers under the skin in the one bathroom in the apartment. They were for the child my age, who still had wetting issues at night, and they were for him.

We used to sneak them and wear them together.

I vividly remember getting caught, and being kept in them while we went to pick my sister up from Kindergarten. I was terrified.

when I was 13/14 years old I swipped a couple of diapers from a friends house whos baby brother was still in them. I bought my own diapers (Adult) when I was 15 (Old school attends in a cardboard box - 1987ish)

• 2 weeks later...

my mom told me when i was a toddler i didnt want to be potty trained and took a good while until i was. and like others on here, i started with towels and such in my early teens. then i discovered an open pack of pampers deep in the hall closet, and used those for a good while. after they ran out i was pretty much diaper and towel free for a few years until i had my license and was able to go get some depends (which were lousy but they worked for the time), and used them throughout college, and now i found a local store that carries tena and enjoying those :)