• 26-29
    • 30-33
    • 33-36
    • 37-39
    • 42-45
    • Over 45

• 2 months later...
Guest Johnny Angel

:P I started to love the feeling as far back as I can remember (about 5 years old). I would always mess on-purpose and my mother used to get sooo mad at me. But I don't like to wear just diapers, I gotta have plastic pants on too.

After I was allittle older (9 years old or so), I used to steal my nieces & nephews gerber baby pants, and use them for myself along with old towells and rags as diapers.

Then in my teens, I would actually go to the grocery store and buy 2 pairs of the toddler size gerber baby pants, I remember they used to hang them it packages next to the diapers. I'd take them home and (cut & sewed them together) to make one bigger pair so they would fit.

I've never lost the urge to use em.

• 1 month later...

I got here way late in life. I was in my 30s before I found diapers. The internet was what showed me how sweet a big little girl looked in fluffy diapers.

• 3 months later...

I've wanted in diapers ever since I was taken out of them but the first time I got to wear diapers because I wanted to was when I was 7. I asked for them for Christmas and "Santa" brought them for me. I sorta dropped it as I got a little older becuase it was weird and I didn't want anyone to know that I still wanted to wear diapers. I bought my first pack when I was 12. I bought offline with a money order so nobody I knew would catch me buying them.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think I ever wanted to be out of diapers, but I didn't start wearing until I was 17 and bought my own. However, around 8 my cousin was being potty trained. She wore those nice thick cloth training pants. At first she had frequent wetting and pooping accidents. Seeing her fill her pants gave me the idea to just go in my .undies. They weren't diapers, but I pretended they were training pants, like my cousin wore.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My grandma put me in them as punishment for wetting the bed when I was about seven, I've been hooked on them ever since :lol:

I would even purposly wet the bed again so she would continue :P

Since I was 5 or so. And no it wasnt for need, it was voluntary.

It began when I was in kindergarten, whenever i'd go to the restroom, I'd grab a diaper from one of the stashes kept in the bathroom and put it on.

I eventually had to stop as I kept getting caught by the staff of the school, and they were telling my parents and other kids.

But ya, never went away, and then when I moved out on my own, I picked it up again.

Hello all,

My earliest memory of wearing was at 12 to replace the change in attention / caring I used to get from my Aunt after she had her baby. I loved being covered up with a daiper and the smell of the baby powder. By 12 I was into it big time so likely my joy of the padded life probably started a year or two earlier. I remember buying in packs of pampers with my paper route money and hiding them in the woods near my home. I actually used to fashion plastic pants out of real thick industrial grade garbage bags, ewww, they felt great but that dark green color was uckie, LOL :P It has always been part of my life since, (military service and my career as a public servant). Now I wear 24/7 and will never give it up.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I was young, probably around 5, when I started to put diapers on that were suppose to be for my baby dolls... I remember being fascinated by pictures of me and my sister when we were little, focusing on the diapers and bottles. I even remember sneaking a bottle that was for play when I was older. I remember when I was around 7, when I put a diaper on, and my grandmother made a big deal about it, she babied me, and called me baby. I loved it. I remember when I was in second grade and my teacher would call us "babies" when we were acting up and she would threaten to put us back in diapers, and have us use bottles and pacis she had stashed in her cabinet. I remember always wanting to see them. I remember when I was early teens and using towels as diapers.... however... I grew out of it for many, many years. It wasn't until I was 28 when I found diapers, actually, the diapers found me. I remember being online on AOL, and some random guy PMed me asking me to be his "mommy." I remember our conversation, thinking he was really weird.... a few months later, I checked things out for myself and have been hooked then. I never thought about my childhood and my like of diapers until I got deeper into the scene. If it wasn't for the diapers I probably wouldn't even remember those days of my childhood. I'm not sure why I like them, why I was facinated with them when I was little. I don't remember ever being pusnished with them, or wetting the bed.... but I do remember the feelings I had when my grandmother babied me.... weird......

I remember the first time i put a nappy (diaper) on when I was about 12. I had some baby size nappies from my dollies, and i was at home on my own and i squeezed this nappy on and it totally leaked all over....so that was added into the roleplay! Ive since invested in proper sized ones!! lol! ;)

I always had a thing for them but not until i was 15 did i begin to explore as an AB... :angel_not::horse:

Ooooo... tricky question. I never, myself, technically stopped wearing them. As a bedwetter with other continence issues, when I was young, I was in diapers full-time until around my sixth birthday, at which point I switched to wearing them only at night.

I was always fascinated by diapers. As a child, I took great pride in being able to identify babies and toddlers who were wearing diapers. Secretly, I think I wanted to wear them too. I'm not sure why. It wasn't until going off to college that I actually tried, and liked. However, that trial period didn't last long. Maybe I just wasn't ready to admit to myself how interested I really was. Well, as an adult now, I have a lot more choices. I don't wear 24/7, and am not sure I would really want to (though I might like to try it out sometime for fun) but when I do wear, I really enjoy it.

I'm a pretty private person and have never really felt a need to share this aspect of myself with others, nor have I had a real desire to do so. I don't know exactly why things have changed for me recently, although to be truthful, a lot has changed in my personal life. Maybe I'm just trying to find another way I can enjoy being alone with myself. I dunno....

I first starting wearing them knowing I shouldn't between the age of 6 and 7 yrs old. I used to wear/use my younger sisters nappies whenever I could, which wasn't that hard cos my parents worked quite alot, whenever I messed or wet them I would chuck them over the railway fence that ran past our garden, which was kinda handy.

My mum kept a spare pack of nappies for quite a while after my sister had stopped using them but I kinda ruined it in the end by getting found out and my mum chucked the nappies away. I got found cos I was putting a nappy on during the day behind the door where I thought no one could see but then my older sisters boyfriend came upstairs to see her, as he walked passed my room he saw me through the crack in the door, he must've told my older sister and as you can imagine it went from there

Haha you know it's really stupid cos to this day I still wish I'd stashed a few of those 90's pink pampers under my bed so I could've carried on wearing them for longer, I remember thinking about it at the time but I guess I took them being there for granted :crybaby:

My next experiance of wearing nappies wasn't till about 2 yrs later, It did involve the same style of pink 90's pampers but that really is a whole other story, which I don't really have time for right now as it's 04.42am here and I'd kind of like to go into a bit more detail with that one as it's quite alot more interesting. :)

I've thought about this question a lot and I honestly don't know. I've always been really bad with ages and dates, but my earliest memories of diapers are of getting into an emergency stash my grandma kept in the bathroom closet at her house. This was well after I was out of diapers. I'm guessing I was between 8 and 12. I would "go to the bathroom" for extended periods of time, but really I was locked in there playing with the diapers. And that was really my only access to diapers for a long time. It wasn't until I was in high school that I started driving to the next town to buy adult diapers.

• 1 month later...

I think ive wanted too as far back as i can remember...I was very difficult to potty train, and even had a bit of a problem with accidents when i was seven till i was about eight...

My parents did consider diapering me, but, it cleared up before they went through with it but they kept them in their closet anyway...

It wasnt until i was about thirteen that i got the courage to rip a hole in the bottom and take one out...but they discovered it after a while, and confronted me, but, i managed to convince them it was a one time thing and they forgot about it...

Now, that i can drive and semi-have my own place i can buy my own and where them whenever i can...