• 22-25
    • 26-29
    • 30-33
    • 33-36
    • 37-39
    • 42-45
    • Over 45

On 9/12/2005 at 8:50 PM, HelloMiakoda said:

I never wanted to be potty trained. Stupid toilet!

I say fie on the toilet!    It's made slaves of you all! I've seen it sitting in there, lazy, slothful, porcelain layabout feeding on other people's doo-doos while contributing nothing of its own to society!

• Like 1

Well, the same can be said of diapers!  You have become a slave to your diapers, having to stop what you are doing at some time because you have a leaky diaper that needs to be changed.  Your diaper won't wait for you!  If you say, "I'll change you later" your diaper will say, "Oh no you won't!  I'll start leaking right now and unless you want wet pants and furniture, you'll change me right now!"  Once a toilet is installed in your house, you can use it many times indefinatly until it breaks and needs repair or you happen to run out of water for it.  Diapers, on the other hand need to be purchased over and over since you throw them away after each use (unless you wear cloth diapers and then you are a slave to the washing machine).  "Gee!  I'm almost out of diapers!  Now what do I do?"  You become a slave and haul yourself to the local store to see if they have something that you can get by with until you place a new order for your favorite diapers.  Now you are a slave to the store and your on line ordering!  How about the rest of it?  You have to buy wipes, powder, ointments and you are a slave to those purchases.  Clothes.  Many people buy pants that are a little larger to hide the bulk of their diapers.  Also onesies or long shirts to hide your diaper from showing out the back of your pants unexpectedly.  You may be a slave to the toilet if you use it, and it may always be in the same place you have to go to instead of diapers being your portable take with you bathroom, but you trade being a slave of one thing to being a slave of other diaper related things.  Sure, this is just meant as a humorous reply for giggles because I wear diapers too!  I just don't wear all the time and while I do find diapers very convienient at times, I find the toilet just as convienient if not more so. :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1

First time was when I was about 12 (I was in Jr. High), didn't start to wear more regularly until I was 19, and didn't go 24/7( off-and-on) until I was in my mid 30's, and fulltime until about 3 years ago (When I got my current job and own apt.).

I was around 7 years old, give or take a year when I started wearing diapers again, was caught, punished, and made to wear diapers as punishment, but nothing deterred me from wanting to wear diapers, and nothing has as I still wear diapers today and I'm 53 years young. 

I started wanting ( and experimenting) with diapers around the age of 15.. I was extremely confused about my feelings back then.. A little bit of back history about myself for those that don't really know me. I was a bedwetter and also had a ton of day time accidents when I was a child. I was even held back in the first grade due to my maturity issues (aka my wetting and messing accidents at school). around the age of 9 or so, the day time accidents did tapper off. but the bedwetting continued into my 12th year of life. My mother felt I was wetting the bed and having daytime accidents for attention and would put me in diapers and then make me walk around the block to show off my diapers, plastic pants and a t shirt to my friends.  If the weather was warm enough, she would make me take off my pants and go play with my friends wearing just diapers, plastic pants a t shirt. At family events I had to go stand up in front of everyone, take down my pants and show them my diapers. Then explain why I was wearing them. As you can imagine I still get teased by extended family members about that. (remember back when you used to have to wear diapers...... blah blah blah).. Someday I plan to show them all my diapers at a holiday event.. "yeah and having to wear diapers didn't have one single affect on me".  lol won't the joke be on them.  Anyone that is close to me in my life, knows I wear diapers pretty much all the time.

Anyway back to me wearing diapers. So when I turned 15, I started having a real interest in diapers. I hated the fact I was interested in something that had caused me so much pain when I was a child. I just couldn't stop, no matter how hard I tried.. This all came to a major head in my life when I turned 24. I hated the fact I was wearing diapers and playing baby all the time.  So much so, that I attempted suicide over me and diapers.. yes I know how stupid that was.. thank god i didn't succeed. I went to see a professional at the time to help me with my troubles and I learned more about who I was. I truly hated therapy and I eventually stopped going. I found out I liked diapers far more than therapy and diapers are way less expensive.lol over the years I have found my peace with me and diapers. I am now 51 years old.. I wear diapers pretty much all the time. I am a diabetic and have issues controlling myself. I do however question if it is the diabetes or my mind that has made me incontinent. I do know I am way happier in diapers and I know I will wear diapers until they slam the coffin shut, but I am ok with that now.. So if I can offer one piece of advice to anyone who is one of us.. FIND YOUR PEACE WITH WHO YOU ARE!!! it is way more fun when you enjoy it...

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I was a bed wetter till age 12.

By age 6 i knew i liked to wear diapers.

Any night i did not wet in my sleep and i woke up needing to pee i would just wet my diaper.

From 12 to about 22 i would wear when i could find baby diapers  but that was not very easy.

Around age 22 i would find adult diapers once in a while at drug stores.

Then attends started to be sold by stores and that was great and i started to wear as often as possible.

One fun thing i liked was i spent a lot of time exploring in the calif desert on my off time and i drove many times on back dirt roads on just a diaper and t shirt.

I was age 10 when I first knew I wanted to wear, but at  that age and time best I could do was towels and cut plastic bags for pants. I didn't get my first real diapers (Dundee) and first plastic pants ( Gerber) they made adult pants back then. Only disp diapers were in a sears catalog and were cheap, thin, and one tape a side.

11 hours ago, anned said:

I was a bed wetter till age 12.

By age 6 i knew i liked to wear diapers.

Any night i did not wet in my sleep and i woke up needing to pee i would just wet my diaper.

From 12 to about 22 i would wear when i could find baby diapers  but that was not very easy.

Around age 22 i would find adult diapers once in a while at drug stores.

Then attends started to be sold by stores and that was great and i started to wear as often as possible.

One fun thing i liked was i spent a lot of time exploring in the calif desert on my off time and i drove many times on back dirt roads on just a diaper and t shirt.

Very much like me!  I wet the bed until almost 6 years old and wore clot diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.  Just before age 6 I stopped bedwetting and was out of diapers.  Never wet the bed after that, either by accident or on purpose, but from age 12 to around age 19 I made home made diapers from baby diapers but mostly white plastic kitchen trash bags and paper towels.  No adult disposable diapers at that time in any stores.  At about age 19 I could get Attends and Depends, but Attends were the preferred diaper back then.  That was just about all there was!  Not the huge variety we have now.  The one thing I didn't do was go riding around the desert in jut a diaper and t-shirt!  No desert here in Michigan, but many many years later I did go fishing several times with a DL friend in my boat out in Lake Michigan in just a T-shirt and diapers! (to clarify, when we launched the boat at the public docks, we were both dressed normally with our diapers on under our pants.  Once out in the lake away from other boats, the pants came off and we fished in just shirts and diapers).

1 hour ago, njdean said:

I was age 10 when I first knew I wanted to wear, but at  that age and time best I could do was towels and cut plastic bags for pants. I didn't get my first real diapers (Dundee) and first plastic pants ( Gerber) they made adult pants back then. Only disp diapers were in a sears catalog and were cheap, thin, and one tape a side.

Same for me.  I became a life long DL when I was 5 due to having to wear diapers to bed every night, but it was around age 12 I first used a couple Pampers in my underwear and wet them.  They didn't fit me at all, so I started making my own home made diapers.  When disposable adult diapers, Attends and Depends came out I also discovered in some old mom and pop drug stores they had some dusty boxes of adult sized plastic pants tucked away on a shelf on a back corner of the store.  Up until then I had no idea you could get adult size plastic pants anywhere other than the Sears Catalog!  My first thought was, "Crap!  I could have had these years ago!"  My second though was, "How?  I didn't have money and any way to get to the store to buy them if I did!"

Technically, I was 13. But I had no idea at the time there was such a thing as adult diapers. And I certainly couldn't have come up the the cash for them even if I had known. So I used old, nearly worn out underwear instead. I just recently started wearing diapers, home made ones at that. See my thread titled "In Praise of Flour Sack Towels."

I voted at the 6 and under tab. I remember as if it was 5 minutes ago. I am currently 48 BUT i remember looking at a old Sears catalogs and browsing through it. Noticing the baby section, i remember the pictures of the baby in a crib, a changing table with a picture description showing a mother lifting the legs of the baby in the picture and was hooked ever since. I am the last of 5 boys and i used to use my brothers underwear briefs as a diaper. They were big on me but i would get a pin to make it more secure. I would crawl around my room in them and make baby sounds. I would then lie on my bed, raise  my legs up and cross my feet and pull my diaper off myself as if some one was holding  my ankles and turn over on my tummy, legs spread apart and bent outward like a baby and rub lotion on my bottom. I did this for about 3 years and i never got caught. Though i never experienced a reallife Baby Scene and i don't think it could ever happen, that is why i am on this website so i can share some of my experiences and Roleplay with the other ABs. I always felt feminine as a male even to this day and i could role-play as both a male and a female. I think that even at a young age, kids kind of know about the comfort a diaper can bring them and it is a plus if the parent or other family members not be judgmental about it. Happy diapering everyone ;)

I have loved wearing nappies since birth.I was a very late pottytrainer (3) I was put in nappys at night when i was nine years old for wetting the bed

But it realy started big time when i was thirteen years old.I got a paper round and when i was nearing the end of the round i delivered to a big private house which was a nursery for babies and toddlers.One day the lady owner asked me that if i did not mind going through the kitchen door round the back and put the paper on the kitchen table so did sometimes i would leave by the backdoor sometimes left by the front door.One Friday afternoon i walked down the hallway and came across a cupboard it was full of disposable nappies all nicely laid out one side Girls the other boys so went to the boys large shelf and stole 3 and put them in my paper bag I could not wait to try one on so at bedtime it went through my mind at thirteen would they fit and because i was very slightly built put one on.It fitted perfectly so put my pj bottoms over the top and went to bed in it.One thing i realy wanted too do badly was pee in it but was reluctant it could take  3 year old but could it hold the bladder of a thirteen year old.I kept putting the same one on night after night even using bits of sellotape.One night i disposed of the well worn nappy and put a fresh one on.There was always one problem thou with the 1980s disposables CRINKLE CRINKLE.I was worried that my mum would wake up as she seemed too if there was the slightest creak and she would wake if she heard the crinkling sound.I cured by putting a pair of briefs over the top not perfect but a big improvement.One night i woke needing a pee so got out of bed crept into the toilet slowly took mu pj bottoms off along with my briefs kind of straddled the toilet and just let go.Oh boy that lovely feeling as the nappy begun to swell and the hot pee swishing round the nappy even made a hissing noise.It had held no leaks so just put my briefs and pj bottoms back on and went back too bed.No leaks at all and the next morning went into the bathroom removed my pj bottoms and briefs and undid the tapes and it dropped onto the ground like a lead balloon put it in a plastic bag and disposed of it burying it in amongst the rubbish in the bin.My Mum did not notice a thing

• 1 month later...

At 6 I remember wetting my pants at Cub Scouts, not a full gusher, just enough to make a wet spot. I remember it feeling intoxicating and secretly wanting Mom to catch me; she never did. At age 8 I remember taking my two-year-old sister's training pants and wetting them. I then stashed them in my top drawer. Mom found them a few days later and asked about them. I lied and said my sister had done it. Mom knew better, I'm certain, but I insisted and she dropped it when my little sister innocently confessed to something she didn't do. I now wear diapers to bed almost every night and daytime diapers sometimes when I can.

I wore them for awhile maybe 6 then dry till 50,s then started wetting then my wife and I talked she didn,t want her or her bed wet so was returned to diapers due to being a diabetic.

• 2 months later...

I was a bit of a late bloomer with keeping my pants dry in the daytime. I have many, many memories of having wet my pants a little (sometimes more than a little) and trying to hide it, from about age 4 to 7. I was a bedwetter too pretty often until then and occasionally until I was 9. 

But I don’t think wearing diapers (even when I actually was a baby) ever crossed my mind until puberty, when my embarrassed feelings from all my childhood “accidents” got tangled up with new sexual feelings.

My memories of losing control and wetting suddenly took on a very unexpected erotic aspect. I was a 13-year-old boy and I wanted to pee my pants. That naughty, confusing turn-on (which I secretly indulged over and over again) quickly included a new fascination with what it was like when I was a baby, still in diapers and baby pants, and it was normal to pee my pants.

I actually imagined being a baby pinned in diapers the first time I wet myself on purpose as a “big boy.” I think it was partly because as babies we all have permission from our loving parents to just let go and be wet... all those good feelings, without any self-consciousness or shame. That’s just what babies do and what diapers are for.

I didn’t know much about diapers at that point. I didn’t know how long babies wore them. For years afterwards I just had makeshift ones I made out of towels or T-shirts, pillowcases or receiving blankets. But I sure enjoyed playing with them. I learned how to fold them from the diaper section of my parents’ copy of Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care. I did a lot of secret laundry that smelled a bit like a baby’s room. 

A year or two into my diaper and wetting play, I found an old pair of diaper pins that I’d probably actually worn many times as a baby, and that somehow made it all sweeter and more real. I would wet my diapers or relive accidents I had in my pants as a little boy on days when I was alone after school. Sometimes I let go and made my pants all wet as I reread the Dr. Spock pages on diapers and toilet training and bedwetting, or the diaper ads in my parents magazines...

About 6-2/3: How come I always fall into the cracks; not "under 6" nor "7-10". That is why it is so much a part of being a Very Little girl

• 3 weeks later...

I voted "under 6" because that is the age when it all started  My mom first tried to potty train me when I was only 13 months-old.  I kept going in my pants at that age so she put me back in diapers.  Then she tried to potty train me again, at the age of 2 to 2 1/2 years old, but I would not, or could not, stop going to the bathroom in my pants: especially pooping, I pooped my pants in both diapers and training pants.  After a while, my mom gave up and put me back in diapers again, at 2 1/2 years of age.  She kept me in diapers and rubber pants until I was almost 5 years-old.

But then, less than a year later, at the age of 6, I saw a baby boy around a year old at my friends house suddenly turn red in the face and poop his pants in front of everybody and then his mom changed his poopy diaper right there in the living room with everyone watching, and the living room smelling like poop and baby powder.  After that day, at the age of 6, I had a hunger; an insatiable desire to travel back in time and be a baby again, messing my pants in front of my mom and everyone else in the room. 

At that point, at the age of 6, I started stealing diapers and rubber pants and diapering myself in secret, traveling back to my days of infancy when I made a mess in my pants and my mommy changed me in front of everybody. I am almost 60 years-old and that fantasy of of being a 9 month-old in diapers pooping my pants in 1959 has NEVER left me. 

On 3/8/2018 at 2:18 PM, lilbitwet said:

At 6 I remember wetting my pants at Cub Scouts, not a full gusher, just enough to make a wet spot. I remember it feeling intoxicating and secretly wanting Mom to catch me; she never did. At age 8 I remember taking my two-year-old sister's training pants and wetting them. I then stashed them in my top drawer. Mom found them a few days later and asked about them. I lied and said my sister had done it. Mom knew better, I'm certain, but I insisted and she dropped it when my little sister innocently confessed to something she didn't do. I now wear diapers to bed almost every night and daytime diapers sometimes when I can.

I used to wet my pants all the time as a kid. I just didn't care if anyone noticed.

On 9/15/2005 at 11:43 AM, Guest Johnny Angel said:

:P I started to love the feeling as far back as I can remember (about 5 years old). I would always mess on-purpose and my mother used to get sooo mad at me. But I don't like to wear just diapers, I gotta have plastic pants on too.

After I was allittle older (9 years old or so), I used to steal my nieces & nephews gerber baby pants, and use them for myself along with old towells and rags as diapers.

Then in my teens, I would actually go to the grocery store and buy 2 pairs of the toddler size gerber baby pants, I remember they used to hang them it packages next to the diapers. I'd take them home and (cut & sewed them together) to make one bigger pair so they would fit.

I've never lost the urge to use em.

Now you done got me hot and bothered. I just "used" my plastic pants this morning. I did the same as you and would buy any plastic pants I could get my hands on. I never sewed them together (that was a "girl" thing. When I got to big for them, I still "used" them a lot. Then, in the mid 1990's, my dream of getting into them was fulfilled with the internet. Found them on X rated sites! Now you can find them everywhere and it's great!