LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

:-)

I love AB/DL/TB. I can be strict or nurturing. Your choice. I am truly lactating, trained myself over the last two years. There's plenty of milk to go around. I am a pro, so there is a donation. E-mail me if you need a Mommy to breast feed, cuddle, and play with; maybe even to be punished by if you're naughty. You may also send me a PM on here.

Mommy:

I would love to meet with You, and be Your adoring baby. I need a Mommy like you.

Excitedly,

sammy

samdavis4@hotmail.com

I love AB/DL/TB. I can be strict or nurturing. Your choice. I am truly lactating, trained myself over the last two years. There's plenty of milk to go around. I am a pro, so there is a donation. E-mail me if you need a Mommy to breast feed, cuddle, and play with; maybe even to be punished by if you're naughty. You may also send me a PM on here.

hello chicago mommy, my name is chris ,and i live in n.w. indiana, i would like some more info on your services,if you wouldnt mind. e-mail abtopher@hotmail.com hope to hear from you soon!

hi mommy i want to be breast fed