LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Start A Useless Rumor About The Person Above You

Nat

@Wannatripbaby isnt who he claims, hes actually Gerald Evans the CEO of hanes, they are trying to get all adults into these awful underwear things they sell, witch are basically diapers but dont hold anything so theirs no reason to actually wear them. So far they have sold millions and basicly every grown up has fallen for underware and getting dedicated rooms with toilets that you have to use instead, they market this all as the more mature way to be an adult. I dont understand how being required to go spend time on a dedicated device (thats often cold) in a room could even come close to just  being able to go at any time, change any ware and not be forced to spend time on a task as simple as peeing or pooping. But mr. Wannatripbaby (witch isnt his real name) has worked closely with the government to increase there income by geting people to use these toilet things, its paid off big in citys with expensive water and places that dont have water. Guess how much water my diaper requires! a moist wipe not a huge flush! Dont lesson to this "Wannatripbaby" guy as hes just trying to trick you with these new "grownup" things that he makes money off of and we get a worse deal from!

*Gasp* I would never! That's just diabolical!

... Of course if I was, there'd be no way of proving it & it would make me the single-greatest manipulator in the history of existence. And also the richest. :)

^Is neither the offspring of a sheep nor is he a ball of flaming gas which somehow pertains to sheep. He is actually that Mischief Imp I summoned earlier who's just trying to mess with me!

10 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

!namrednE na er'uoy ton m'I oN

looc llits si tfarceniM sknihT ^

^ Thinks that writing backwards is cool and secretly plays minecraft for hours on end every night.

You just won't let up on the sex bear thing, will you? Why would I need to animate my own sex doll when I could bind a Succubus from the Planes of Carnal Indulgence? Now there's a night you won't soon forget!

^has a fetish for watching people have sex with stuffed animals.

What's wrong with that? It was consensual. And the marriage laws are a bit more flexible in the Planes of Carnal Indulgence.

^Thinks marriage can only exist between a man & a woman. Completely excluding Demons & Stuffed Animals.